asciidigital.com trusted reviews

I am looking at asciidigital.com server management services and seeing if anyone has any positive or negative experiences with them? please

Someone posted a scam thread about them a few posts down:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1030550

Try using the search feature to look for them on the forum.

I also just finished dealing with this company and all I can say is stay far far away.

What should have been an hour of work turned into 36 hours of hell for me.

My server company is still fixing what Chad / ASCIIDigital broke.

yes i also gone through many negetive reviews from asciidigital.com so it will be better to be far far away from them

I wouldnt go with them, my experience didnt go too well with them either.

Thank you everybody

Quote Originally Posted by EvanFX View Post
    I wouldnt go with them, my experience didnt go too well with them either.
    I was almost sign up with them, but after this reviews i will be out,
    Some recommendations??

What type of budget are you working with? Personally, I'd recommend Rack911 for server management.

hasve not idea about their prices,

You can submit a ticket requesting a quote, but Rack911's base price for server management is $150. You can find the reason why by searching their blog for "$150.00 is our management base".

Look at http://seeksadmin.com/linux-server-administration.php i think that is reasonable price for the service, I have to look little more, like tha critical plan, very good value to me

If they have a free trial service u can test them before choosing them
    hostcats.com - Linux|Windows
    Shared|Reseller|Tomcat|vps|dedicated servers|Cloud
    Datacenters:USA|India Cloud: OnApp
    100 days Full Refund| No Questions are asked!

Quote Originally Posted by Manjusha4serveradmin View Post
    If they have a free trial service u can test them before choosing them
    That sound fair,
    The plan that i like cost $120/month look like great solution have people working for you as outsourcing for that price,plus some upgrades that make the different in your business, really really i like the idea

what is the exact reason of saying "be far fraom this"? It will help us to take wise decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekhu View Post
    I also just finished dealing with this company and all I can say is stay far far away.

What should have been an hour of work turned into 36 hours of hell for me.

My server company is still fixing what Chad / ASCIIDigital broke.

any suggestions other than Rack911?

Quote Originally Posted by daduize View Post
    any suggestions other than Rack911?
    Totalserversolutions.

There are plenty of management providers that I know of and know that they are capable of doing their jobs but I dont quite feel like I could suggest some for some reason.

Webbycart is an option also that is rather reliable for the price. They certainly don't compare to Rack011 or Total server solutions but for the price range they are in compared to other management company's within the same pricing they are one of the best. Don't expect proactive management either unless you are dealing with a small management company or are willing to pay big bucks. There are some that are proactive at a reasonable price but most proactive company's are ones that get to know the clients business plan and operation goals so expect to log into the support desk once a month, ask for a general security audit, ask for server tweaks and any bottlenecks that are starting to appear.

I've heard nothing but bad stuff about asciidigital. I even tried contacting them myself and got no reply after waiting days, and I'm glad they didn't reply because all I see here are bad reviews, they break stuff, don't respond, whatever. There's so many other well established providers I don't know why you would even bother thinking about ascii. Just go to the managed offers category and you'll find plenty bbetter ones.

ASCIIDIGITAL.com is a FRAUD COMPANY

I ordered web site registration and web hosting from ASCIIDIGITAL.com on Dec 19, 2012. After 12 days of nothing and multiple complaints, we cancelled the service with them.
    A competitor got us registered and online in 30 minutes.
    ASCIIDIGITAL.com is a fraud company. The will not do the work they promise. They do not respond to complaints and they will not refund my measly $37 for the service.
    DO NOT DO BUSINESS with CHAD WASILER or ASCIIDIGITAL.com based in MESA, AZ. This a 1 man show who works from a house in Mesa, AZ and he never answers the phone. I opened up 4 support tickets complaining about how long getting us registered took and that I want to cancel based on his 30 day money back guarantee. He just closes the support tickets without ever responding.
    This guy has no class and no regard for any customer.
    GO ELSEWHERE.