What is link wheel

Hi,

Please guide me and also tell me sites where I can found information about creation of link wheel.

Link wheel is linking web 2.0 websites with each other. You can find relevant information here: http://linkwheel.blogspot.com/

Well, link wheel is a SEO technique you can use to gain more backlinks. Link Wheel is really helpful in terms of improving your site backlinks and traffic.

linkwheel is something like....
    think of it as a network of blog connected together but promoting a single page which has web 2.0 properties like wordpress. squidooo and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by doreengonzales View Post
    Well, link wheel is a SEO technique you can use to gain more backlinks. Link Wheel is really helpful in terms of improving your site backlinks and traffic.
    Really? My understanding is that just the opposite is true.
    ProlimeHost- Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On Site Engineers

Thanks to all of you I am reading it seems expendable links

Link wheels are not really meant for building traffic its more for SERP but it only works if done correctly.

You have to be careful when using this tactic. Although it may work, many people run into issues and are not careful enough to keep it from hurting them. Anytime that you look into doing something that is on the gray area of SEO, you need to way the short term goals with the long term benefits of using that tactic.

Link wheels from my experience are not very effective specially after the G algo update. One way link is still the best choice than linking each property.

site1>site2>site3>site4>site1

You will be linking each property to each other and also to your money/main site.
    Extreme SEO Philippines - Reliable SEO in Philippines with Proven Track Record
    Also Offer Social Media Optimization Service

Quote Originally Posted by johnwho View Post
    Link wheels from my experience are not very effective specially after the G algo update. One way link is still the best choice than linking each property.

site1>site2>site3>site4>site1

You will be linking each property to each other and also to your money/main site.
    lol, you must be doing them wrong mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooperspick View Post
    lol, you must be doing them wrong mate.
    LOL, as I said its based on my experience. I believe there is STILL a power in linkwheel but the concept is very much common and I'm sure G already knows that this is just another trick to fool them.

Link Pyramids are the ones that has power as you won't link each property and in turn G can't detect any footprints of a wheel.

Here are the advantages of using Link Wheel-
    * Targeted Audience,
    * A Great way to gain Visibility,
    * Keyword Domination,
    * Economical,
    * Answers Exact needs of Customers,
    * Google Juice.

One of the most talked about modern SEO concepts are Link Wheels and there is a lot of scope and future that they hold. Experts are unanimous in agreeing that various facets of link wheels are going to be explored in the next few months and in the next year or so, link wheels are going to become a mainstay of search engine optimization processes.

Quote Originally Posted by expertsguy View Post
    One of the most talked about modern SEO concepts are Link Wheels and there is a lot of scope and future that they hold. Experts are unanimous in agreeing that various facets of link wheels are going to be explored in the next few months and in the next year or so, link wheels are going to become a mainstay of search engine optimization processes.
    If you are a member in an SEO forum im sure you can see that linkwheels are very common SEO method. In SEO if you want to dominate you need to be 1 step ahead from your competition.

Link Wheel is an seo technique and used by number of webmasters for link building. You can get more details about link building at here: http://hubpages.com/hub/link-building-link-wheel

Link wheel is a connection of web 2.0 website (blogger, wordpress etc..)
    Link Wheel is two types:
    1. Open Link wheel
    2. Closed Link Wheel..

Link Wheel

You can create a link wheel with some press releases, articles, social book markings, blogsopt, web2.0 etc..... with some quantities.