Hiring Experienced Support Representative for Web Host
Tech-Hosts are always looking for experienced, technically minded, friendly individuals that will work well on the team. The majority of positions at Tech-Hosts can be handled remotely and the hours are always flexible. Remuneration is always based around the quality, effort and time spent working/of your work at Tech-Hosts. We are a small business but have been around for multiple years now, turning over good money with no bad reviews. Customer satisfaction is where we excel and we never let anyone down. Our products are all carefully structured and we have very specific and fair policies that are easy to understand, follow and clarify to clients. We have slowly built up from a reseller to having 3 high-end shared hosting/reseller servers and 4 high-end VPS nodes. We have over 2000 clients and have on average around 15 support tickets a day. You can understand what products we offer and which you will have to be able to support on our website (http://tech-hosts.co.uk).
Currently we are looking for:
- Support Representatives
You will be required to send your CV and a covering letter. If you feel suited to a higher managerial role please state this in your coverling letter. This should not be a full time job and you will not be expected to be online every minute of the day. You should be able to access and respond to support tickets as often during the day as possible but do not need to be working full time to achieve this. Please note, we expect you to be available from morning GMT all the way through the day.
Make sure you include:
- Name, Address, Date of Birth and other contact details
- Some information about yourself and why you have come to apply to Tech-Hosts
Ideally Required Skills (vary between roles of Support and Sales):
- Excellent English written and verbal communicaton skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to follow instructions directly from advisors
- Ability to work at a high speed with highest quality results
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience in customer service
- Excellent technical knowledge of linux systems (windows as well is a bonus)
- Experience in web hosting
- Knowledge of atleast some of the hosting platforms and systems we use (i.e. cPanel/WHM, CentOS, HyperVM, OpenVZ, SHOUTcast, Cast-Control, WHMCS)
- Experience with ResellerClub (Orderbox)/ResellOne (OpenSRS) domain selling platforms is a bonus
- Ability to multi-task and meet goals set and improve skills where directed
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues that users are experiencing
- Ability to be on at appropriate hours (preferably from 8am sometimes up to 11pm GMT)
- Ability to understand and respond to support tickets in WHMCS system seeking knowledge of how to respond from knowledge base, terms of service and primary from previous tickets and previous knowledge/experience.
PLEASE NOTE! WE ARE ONLY CURRENTLY HIRING PEOPLE WHO REALLY ARE FLUENT IN ENGLISH. THIS IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE!
You can understand what products we offer and which you will have to be able to support on our website (http://tech-hosts.co.uk).
If you do not include everything asked for above or show/explain evidence that you have the abilities required (see 'required skills') your application will be declined.
Please attach your CV and covering letter in an email to careers [_at_] tech-hosts.co.uk. Please state clearly what role you are applying for.
A little note from myself: we are really looking for people who will be able to check the system on a frequent basis. You don't particularly need to be completely dedicated to Tech-Hosts only (i.e. can be checking other web host systems as well). You must know how to use the WHMCS system (very important) and have knowledge of Linux (in particular CentOS), cPanel/WHM, OpenVZ, SHOUTcasts, PayPal and things like that. If you have experience in a similar role, that would be excellent. Good luck!
█ Guy Riese - Tech-Hosts Ltd. - Registered company in England & Wales (Based in UK - Europe)
█ High quality & affordable Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller Hosting, Linux VPS & Dedicated Servers
█ Lowest priced domain names in the industry - instant registration and management