Windows Reseller

Hi, one of my clients is asking for Windows hosting. I run a couple of VPS's, but I am a Linux shop and until now have not had the need to offer Windows.

I host their mail on a seperate exchange cluster and dont want to loose this business, so end result i have to offer Windows ASP and SQL hosting.

First question, is there a cPanel control panel available for Windows reseller hosting?

Secondly, can anyone recommend a decent host, preferably with servers in the UK? I am not after unlimited plans and i dont want the cheapest, i have been through the pain of going with crappy misleading plans - i need a solid and reliable server at a sensible price (not too expensive, not too cheap).

I need around 1GB space, and upto 20GB bandwidth. It must be brandable or white-labeled, if i need to get a reseller account so be it - even if i make zero profit i want to keep this customer. I can handle the DNS entries from our existing multi-server DNS cluster.

Please let me know!

Many thanks in advance,

Chris

I don't know any servers in the UK but I can tell you that I work with DotNetPanel and I realy like it.

http://www.brighthub.com/computing/w...les/67555.aspx

Hi

Their is a few control panels for windows. If your looking for CPanel style for windows, CPanel released Ekompass, but its more like a outdated control panel and not near as advanced as other control panels available for windows.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Hi ok many thanks for the replies guys. To be honest, as long as it is white labeled, i dont mind the control panel.

If any one could recommend a decent stable windows host that would meet my requirements it would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris

Check out hosts that offer websitepanel. That's the way to go in regards to control panels on Windows. You may check out SoftSysHosting I know they have posts in the offers section here.

Quote Originally Posted by Motiv View Post
    Check out hosts that offer websitepanel. That's the way to go in regards to control panels on Windows. You may check out SoftSysHosting I know they have posts in the offers section here.
    the OP asked for UK hosting, the host you recommended is not UK.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Quote Originally Posted by o-dog View Post
    To be honest, as long as it is white labeled, i dont mind the control panel.
    With websitepanel, you can customize logo and access via cp.your-domain.com
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise