Host Polar Shared Hosting Review

I was a client of Hudson Valley and their servers became slow so I migrated over to Host Polar. I worked directly with JDAnswer who gave me a custom package/deal. I was so impressed with the service that I later ordered a dedicated server and a VPS from them.

Now I have all of my websites hosted with HostPolar. From the small ones that get 100 visitors a day to the large forums which get thousands of visitors each day. HostPolar Works.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan82 View Post
    I was a client of Hudson Valley and their servers became slow so I migrated over to Host Polar. I worked directly with JDAnswer who gave me a custom package/deal. I was so impressed with the service that I later ordered a dedicated server and a VPS from them.

Now I have all of my websites hosted with HostPolar. From the small ones that get 100 visitors a day to the large forums which get thousands of visitors each day. HostPolar Works.

We had a server issue that was rectified. All customers were notified of this. I looked at your profile and did not notice any tickets regarding your claim of the server being slow.

However Im glad your happy with your new host.
    ¦ Ernie - ColoCrossing by HostPapa | Enterprise Colocation and Baremetal Services
    ¦ Colocation | Dedicated Servers | Private Cloud | Managed Services | IP Transit
    ¦ Buffalo, NY | Los Angeles | Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Atlanta | San Jose | Seattle
    ¦ Equick @ colocrossing.com

Hey HVHost,
    This was prior to the big server outage. Nothing wrong with your service otherwise. Hudson Valley Support was fantastic and I never once had a problem with Hudson Valley other than when it became slow. I don't have a negative view of your company and I would certainly consider your service again in the future if the need arises.

Justin just offered me a deal I couldn't refuse.

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for the kind review on our service! It's been a pleasure to work with you and I'm glad we have been able to meet your expectations. If you ever need anything, just let us know!

Good review Jordan.
    Thanks.
    In any case I suppose that is how each decent host should act.
    Please keep us informed about your further experience.

Glad to hear both HostPolar and Hudson Valley are providing quality service and support.

Good job Justin & HVHost!

Hey HVHost,
    This was prior to the big server outage. Nothing wrong with your service otherwise. Hudson Valley Support was fantastic and I never once had a problem with Hudson Valley other than when it became slow. I don't have a negative view of your company and I would certainly consider your service again in the future if the need arises.

Justin just offered me a deal I couldn't refuse.
    Thank you Jordan.
    ¦ Ernie - ColoCrossing by HostPapa | Enterprise Colocation and Baremetal Services
    ¦ Colocation | Dedicated Servers | Private Cloud | Managed Services | IP Transit
    ¦ Buffalo, NY | Los Angeles | Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Atlanta | San Jose | Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Glad to hear both HostPolar and Hudson Valley are providing quality service and support.

Good job Justin & HVHost!
    Thank you Techy.. We do try to offer the best support possible.

Thank you for the review, which type of dedicated server do you have with Host Polar now?

Also kudos to both of the companies!

Good to hear nice reviews of these two hosting companies. Worth having a look at them in the future.

Also, during the server outage/problem Hudson Valley did a fantastic job of keeping me (and I assume all) clients informed of progress. Kudos for that as I've been with some that didn't send the first email or even admit a problem.

@semoweb: I purchased a Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3440 @ 2.53GHz from HostPolar - I don't see it on the list but I worked with Justin who customized for my needs. Was told I needed to wait 72 hours but received it early the next day, up and running without any problems just the way I specified I wanted it. It is blazing fast - check it out for yourself: http://www.webmastertalkforums.com

The VPS is Level 6 VPS: http://www.hostpolar.com/vps.htm and runs just as smooth.

Also, during the server outage/problem Hudson Valley did a fantastic job of keeping me (and I assume all) clients informed of progress. Kudos for that as I've been with some that didn't send the first email or even admit a problem.

@semoweb: I purchased a Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3440 @ 2.53GHz from HostPolar - I don't see it on the list but I worked with Justin who customized for my needs. Was told I needed to wait 72 hours but received it early the next day, up and running without any problems just the way I specified I wanted it. It is blazing fast - check it out for yourself: http://www.webmastertalkforums.com

The VPS is Level 6 VPS: http://www.hostpolar.com/vps.htm and runs just as smooth.
    I'm glad to hear Hudson Valley is doing a good job. Kudos to them! It's awesome that Hudson Valley and Host Polar are both New York based . Thank you so much for the kind comments Jordan, we really appreciate it, it's our main priority to keep all clients 100% satisfied and happy, were glad your happy with the service and support! Definitely keep us updated on how were doing.

You should report the thread to the moderators for verification, since you posted the domain, I don't think you need to but, maybe provide the moderators with your shared hosting domain unless you want to list it here.

You can report the review for verification here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7341780

Thanks again!

I've never ordered from Justin aka HostPolar(JDAnswer), but I know in presales with him he does customize orders to your needs if he can...which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by JDAnswer View Post
    I'm glad to hear Hudson Valley is doing a good job. Kudos to them! It's awesome that Hudson Valley and Host Polar are both New York based . Thank you so much for the kind comments Jordan, we really appreciate it, it's our main priority to keep all clients 100% satisfied and happy, were glad your happy with the service and support! Definitely keep us updated on how were doing.

You should report the thread to the moderators for verification, since you posted the domain, I don't think you need to but, maybe provide the moderators with your shared hosting domain unless you want to list it here.

You can report the review for verification here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7341780

Thanks again!
    Thank you hostpolar and jordan.. It is good to see that hostpolar is offering good service. Congrats to hostpolar.

Can you share with us how long you have been hosting with your new host? Also, dont forget to report your domain name to the mods so they can verify your review.
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by JDAnswer View Post
    Hi Jordan,

Thanks for the kind review on our service! It's been a pleasure to work with you and I'm glad we have been able to meet your expectations. If you ever need anything, just let us know!
    Good to know JD, that you are taking care of your clients.