Thread: Autumnnetworks

Autumnnetworks

do not use these people, allways changing dns servers. what a pain

Quote Originally Posted by factory View Post
    do not use these people, allways changing dns servers. what a pain
    Do you have a domain to verify yourself?

Have you tried contacting them about this?
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

What do you mean?
    I suppose you must be informed about every change they are going to make.

I think it should be confirmed before any discussion.

I believe I know who it is, and it seems to be a retribution post for an issue they had. They initiated a PayPal dispute against us, claiming an account they bought was done so unauthorized, and lost the dispute after an investigation. Per our TOS/AUP, I assessed their account a fee for initiating the bogus dispute, and now they are posting here, trying to cause harm.

I will be happy to provide any necessary proof to the mods if they need it, however I doubt the OP will deny any of this.

We did change some name server IP addresses a while back, due to an issue we had we another provider, and we initiated contact with each of our affected clients regarding those changes. We have had no other complaints or issues regarding that issue from him or any of our other clients. This again is an attempt to sling mud if you will due to his shenanigans with the PayPal dispute.

We strive to deliver 100% customer satisfaction, and while we cannot always please everyone, it is not for a lack of trying. We also stand behind our services 100% no matter what, and always will. That is the kind of business we are.
    ███ Autumn Networks
    ███ Shared, Reseller & Dedicated Hosting Solutions
    ███ Featuring cPanel/WHM/Fantastico/Softaculous
    ███ 24/7 Support - Money Back Guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Networks - Joe View Post
    I believe I know who it is, and it seems to be a retribution post for an issue they had. They initiated a PayPal dispute against us, claiming an account they bought was done so unauthorized, and lost the dispute after an investigation. Per our TOS/AUP, I assessed their account a fee for initiating the bogus dispute, and now they are posting here, trying to cause harm.

I will be happy to provide any necessary proof to the mods if they need it, however I doubt the OP will deny any of this.

We did change some name server IP addresses a while back, due to an issue we had we another provider, and we initiated contact with each of our affected clients regarding those changes. We have had no other complaints or issues regarding that issue from him or any of our other clients. This again is an attempt to sling mud if you will due to his shenanigans with the PayPal dispute.

We strive to deliver 100% customer satisfaction, and while we cannot always please everyone, it is not for a lack of trying. We also stand behind our services 100% no matter what, and always will. That is the kind of business we are.
    A coin always has two sides. It seems that original thread poster had posted with intention to create bad reputation if he was legitimate poster then he should have provided domain to confirm his post.
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

not slinging mud at anyone, you did change nameservers, which in turn cost down time. As for paypal dispute, I told you that was a mistake on Paypal's part. Now you send me a bill , which cannot be looked at, because of Ip Block. Cannot access your site, I phoned you , but no answer , no message on your phone to state that you are Autumn Networks. Just kinda shady. If you post a phone number for a company , your voicemail should have the Co. Name. Sorry you can't hang with the Big Hosting companies.

Hi Factory,

We made those name server changes 54 Days ago, and you wait until after you have an issue with your sites being suspended to make a statement about it....you have not mentioned it once in the last 54 days, and only mentioned it after your account was assessed the fee for the bogus dispute. If there was an issue, we would have been more than happy to issue you an account credit for any associated downtime, all you had to do was submit a ticket and ask for it.

I am not sure I understand how PayPal makes a mistake like that (initiating a bogus dispute), as the dispute has to be initiated from your account and can also be canceled from your account as far as I understand. If I am wrong about that, please accept my apologies however you only mentioned it was a mistake on their part once we suspended your accounts during the investigation.

As far as an IP block, you can submit a ticket to us 24/7/365 so we can take a look at it and see if it is indeed blocked, however, you have no done that either. Our customer/client portal is not based on our hosting servers so I am not sure why your IP would be blocked from it.

We do not offer phone support and the only phone number we have published would be for our whois contact, as it is customary to provide one. I saw you did call, you left no message, however I did return you call and left you a message, which you neglected to mention here. We do not provide phone support and have never said we do. We provide 24/7 support via ticketing, and have stood behind that since day 1.

I am sorry you feel like coming here and try to damage our reputation like this, all because you lost a PayPal dispute and had your accounts suspended and the fee assessed. We are an honest and reliable hosting provider and have been since we started offering services and will not standby while you try to take out your frustrations on us.

If you would like to contact us regarding this matter, please send us an email, or open a support ticket as this is not our support forum. If you continue to come here and trash us like this for no reason, I will ask the mods to step in and take action.

Regards,
    Joe
    Autumn Networks
    joe @ autumnnetworks dot com

UPDATE*

I did located your IP on the block list for cPanel login failures, back from March 4th, which is prior to all this happening, and yet you never opened a ticket for it or mentioned it until now....I have removed the block on the hosting server, however as previously mentioned, that is different from the client portal and it was not affected or blocking you.

Searching for *.*.15.115...

Chain num pkts bytes target prot opt in out source destination

LOCALINPUT 1957 2006 102K DROP all -- !lo * *.*.15.115 0.0.0.0/0

LOCALOUTPUT 1957 0 0 DROP all -- * !lo 0.0.0.0/0 *.*.15.115

csf.deny: *.*.15.115 # lfd: 5 (cpanel) login failures from *.*.15.115 (US/United States/c-*.*.15.115.hsd1.ct.comcast.net) in the last 300 secs - Fri Mar 4 15:50:38 2011
    Last edited by Autumn Networks - Joe; 03-18-2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Update
    ███ Autumn Networks
    ███ Shared, Reseller & Dedicated Hosting Solutions
    ███ Featuring cPanel/WHM/Fantastico/Softaculous
    ███ 24/7 Support - Money Back Guarantee

54 days ago name server changes and client decides to post a review now(only one line and regarding name server issue) after losing a paypal dispute!

Seems that it is a biased review..
    Last edited by starline; 03-20-2011 at 02:48 AM.
    ►ExpertWebHost.NET- Instant reliable CPanel hosting since 2008+
    ►Quality Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting
    ►Choose to host from US/Uk/Canada/Netherlands/Australia - 10 locations

never heard of autumnnetworks but thanks for the tip

I have reseller accts with a couple of the major data centers.
    And, I've been in the internet biz for 8 yrs.
    I'm an enduser.
    So, I am not a newbie.
    I've seen a lot of good, bad and ugly host suppliers over the years.

I've been using Autumn Networks (chicago data center) for 4 months.

They are very quick to respond.
    They are very professional.
    Other than moving the dns server from one location to another,
    they have been flawless. And, the move was not their fault.
    They did it to protect their clients. (totally different topic)

I personally don't know the guys at Autumn Networks.
    But, I highly recommend them.
    (I rarely recommend hosting companies.)

The person complaining is out of line.

Something I can add... because I really agree with the most of you... I can give my word that Joe is doing everything possible to keep their customers satisfied. Is noticeable from the first moment you start a conversation with him.

And leaving the formality for a moment, would be an honor to meet him in person, after an investigation I made about his company (which exceeded my expectation) is that we share much in common. Go ahead, Joe, keep it up.

Talking Do you know Joe? Clearly, not.

Quote Originally Posted by factory View Post
    not slinging mud at anyone, you did change nameservers, which in turn cost down time. As for paypal dispute, I told you that was a mistake on Paypal's part. Now you send me a bill , which cannot be looked at, because of Ip Block. Cannot access your site, I phoned you , but no answer , no message on your phone to state that you are Autumn Networks. Just kinda shady. If you post a phone number for a company , your voicemail should have the Co. Name. Sorry you can't hang with the Big Hosting companies.
    You know, this simply sounds like a sore loser comment. Literally and figuratively.

Joe has been an absolute consumate professional everyday over the last six months I've been with Autumn Networks. Sure, they've had a few hiccups, but what company doesn't??? In 10 out 10 cases with the "big hosting companies", you will NEVER get the personalized service and effort that Joe ALWAYS puts forth with each and every client. That man consistently marvels me with his breadth of experience and sheer will to please. Even when the issue is something I CAUSED!!!

I've been with BlowDaddy GoDaddy and HostBaiterGator only to realize what everyone else already knew; they're too big for their britches. I'll take Autumn Networks and ANY hiccup they experience over the "big guys" any day.

Joe, if you haven't gotten it... YOU ARE SOOOOOO LOVED!!!! Keep rockin' on with your bad self! ;-) We'll stick by ya' and will refer more business to you with each and every opportunity!!!

This is awful by original OP. Grow up. Sorry Autumn Network for having a client like this.
    Doug, Sales Leader
    VPS | KVM SSD & SATA VPS | Dedicated Servers | Colocation
    99.999% Uptime | 24x7x365 Support | Global Data Centers
    www.bigbrainglobal.com | Big Brain Global Networks