Backlinks increasing but Google ranking down

I have website wherein backlinks are increasing but Google SERP is down. Please tell me how itís possible.
      0 Not allowed!

Without knowing the website it is hard to tell you anything about what is going on with it. The first thing I would look at is content, and make sure that you are providing good content on a regular basis. Also look at your links and see where all they are coming from. Are the high quality, or a just a bunch of low quality spam links. Once again it is all hard to say what is going on without being able to see anything.
      0 Not allowed!

i'm also experiencing the same problem, isn't this a punishment from google because sudden increase of backlinks?
      0 Not allowed!

Are good backlinks? i mean are you using farm links? if so revert that situation.
    If suddenly you got many (thousands) backlinks maybe google is "thinking" of you as a spammer.
    Hosting and software in Colombia
    www.soluwebcolombia.com
      0 Not allowed!

Too many backlinks but of low quality can make it look very un-natural resulting in Google trusting you less and hence decreased rankings. Another possibility is that your competitor is probably getting more quality backlinks than u.
    Aniqa - Support Representative
    █ WooServers - Affordable, Fast & Reliable Servers
    █ 24/7/365 Premium Monitoring & Highly Qualified Staff!
    █ WooServers.com | cPanel Dedicated Server | European Dedicated Servers
      0 Not allowed!

First go to your website and check that there is no spamming links in your website, Do the relevant comment for your site,Google prefer quality rather than the quantity, The source of the backlinks. and on page optimization can also have important impact on Google SERP.
      0 Not allowed!

This looks to me like the "Google dance".
    It is Normal don't worry you are probably trying to rank for a new KW or with a new domain and google needs to see whether your content is valid or not.
    How does it do that?
    Testing the reaction of users
    And some other stuff...
    Now I don't want to go too deep into details...
    At this point of your SEO effort to rank try to pay attention at you bouncing rates and keep creating backlinks but pay attention to PR, relavency and IP diversity of backlinks.
    Finally take all this as my opinion only I could be wrong off course,
    But from this part of the screen mate 20 high pr dofollow, related and from old trusted domains do more than a week of ****** blasts!
    If your content is good and you keep creating valuable backlinks you will be back on the top eventually.
      0 Not allowed!

Also be sure that backlinks are offered from a related topic site that is seen as a "good ranking confidence shower" by Google
      0 Not allowed!

Did you purchase links?

Google knows about many companies who sell links. As they are undermining Google's search engine work, it's quite possible you are getting punished for purchased (= no value) links.
      0 Not allowed!

Rankings go up and down all the time and with the latest update from Google (Panda update / Farmer update) it will even be more then usual.

How does your traffic look like? I know rankings is great and all, but how do these compare to your daily traffic? Because if you had 10 user before and have 9 today then I wouldn't worry to much. If, however it has gone down to 0 then the question would be, where you got your links from and how many of these are natural build.

This is one the difficulties with SEO, that you try to gather as many do-followed, high pr domain links, but start forgetting about the natural aspect of the side. For Example: Why have people build links to me in the firs place? Great content, good customer service, cheap prices...Because once you know that, you then can go off and build more of that.

Rankings go up and down and really nothing to worry about in a short term.
      0 Not allowed!

It could be numerous things from on page optimization, competition building more, or low quality links it would be tough for anybody to do the research for free so you have to go to webmaster tools see what anchor text you are gaining links from matching up with the term that is moving the opposite way you want.
      0 Not allowed!

May be you are using a blackhat method.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ellenwillss View Post
    I have website wherein backlinks are increasing but Google SERP is down. Please tell me how itís possible.
    Number of backlinks never guarantee for increase SERP ranking. If links are relevant and have utmost quality then certainly they help a website in ranking.
      0 Not allowed!

More backlinks are not only factor for google ranking. They also look on the quality of your website content. If you have too many (more than 3) on a single page then it can affect your ranking.
      0 Not allowed!

Could be as simple as your competition is out optimizing you. I suspect though that you're either growing too fast or that some of your backlinks are coming from bad neighborhoods, in terms of relevancy or spam. It's impossible to analyze without knowing your domain.
    ProlimeHost- Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On Site Engineers
      0 Not allowed!