Reseller hosting for my own sites only?

I was with Dotable for years until they got really bad, and then I switched to HTTPme. I haven't really had any problems, but I'm paying $35/mo and only hosting my own sites. I stopped doing hosting for clients and now only host my own projects and a few other small things. I stick with reseller so each of my sites has its own cpanel et al, but I might be out of the loop. Is there a better way to be doing this or is there a cheaper, reliable host for what I'm doing?

You can certainly find a cheaper reseller plan to suit your needs. How many websites are you looking to host? If you do not need any fancy addons that most providers tend to offer these days (ie. free WHMCS, etc.), you may wish to contact a provider that interests you and ask if they can offer you a special rate on a plain reseller plan
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

You can definitely find a more afforable and reliable host. To better help you, may we know how much diskspace/bandwidth would you require.
    CrocWeb Cloud - High Availability Cloud Website Hosting
    > NVMe Storage, LSCache, Redis, Global CDN, Unlimited SSL
    > Triple Data Replication, Automated Server Failover
    > Bad Bots, Malware, DDoS Protection

Thanks for the replies! I'm on 5gb/100gb right now and not having any problems. I might step it up at some point, though. I have another handful of sites at MediaTemple, but I might move those, too, because that one is running an additional $60/mo.

Yeah, you need to find a reseller account that is able to host all your sites, that way you can minimize your costs and put more money towards advertising whatever your business might be!

If I were you I would start by checking out some of the companies HERE!

Thanks. I have one that needs to go on a VPS somewhere, but the rest are probably ok on a regular reseller. I'm not opposed to spending a little bit, but it seems silly that I'm spending almost $100/mo when most of the sites are small or don't have really heavy traffic (even the few with forums).

I started looking at HostDime today...

Quote Originally Posted by mynah View Post
    Thanks. I have one that needs to go on a VPS somewhere, but the rest are probably ok on a regular reseller. I'm not opposed to spending a little bit, but it seems silly that I'm spending almost $100/mo when most of the sites are small or don't have really heavy traffic (even the few with forums).

I started looking at HostDime today...
    Yes, I agree. I would also advise using the same company for both the Reseller and VPS, you might be able to get a discount!

Good advice. I've narrowed it down to HostDime and EZPZ right now and am going through reviews and posts. Do either of those pop out in way way or another to you?

I do not have experience with either so I might not be much help. Check around the forums and see what others are saying, who is running promotions, try out the support, and see how active the host actually is!

EZPZHosting would be a good choice for you!

yes buy a small reseller better for your site and you can offer a shared hosting that will be help you

Host Dime would be a reseller smart choice.

We are satisfied with them although we may not have a reseller but rather dedicated servers there support speaks for it self so I'm sure you'd receive the same amount of attention
    〓〓 RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    〓〓 Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting
    〓〓 www.linkedin.com/in/dustincisneros/
    〓〓 My fancy email dustin@racknerd.com

I would like to recommend The Prime Host. I had a reseller account with them not too long ago. They did a great job providing support and I got decent diskspace and bandwidth for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by mynah View Post
    Is there a better way to be doing this or is there a cheaper, reliable host for what I'm doing?
    You can get a small reseller package to host your own sites and cut monthly fee in half.
    Try this link to request quote from hosting providers.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

You can also get a shared plan and add your accounts as addon domains.

or go to some more cheaper company.

With this budget you can easily get managed VPS services for this check wiredtree.com and if you want to go with reseller package then i recommend innohosting.com they have an on going offers please check offer section they also have shared plans with unlimited domain addon option