few advices with moving to another web hosting company

Hello to all,

I curently run 11 webpages, 5 of linux and 6 of windows with arvixe and what I can say is that they are really stupid, or I dont know, because people are complaining all the time but still all they do is to kick someone out from the server, but not to upgrade.

I was thinking to migrate all my websites to titaninternet.co.uk for a enterprise shared hosting.

Does anyone used them before? What do you think about them? They sounded very serious about their services and I saw some website running VERY fast on their servers.

Any feedback is very welcome.

Hello Doncorti,

I wasn't able to find a review of them here, just few other recommendation and information about them.

Google does provide some reviews and looks pretty good. Also, it seems that they are in the business for few years so it might worth a try.

I will recommend you to do more investigation about them and then decide.

Good luck!
    LateHosting.com
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller, VPS, SHOUTcast, Domains Registration and SSLs certificates.
    24 x 7 Support, Daily Backups, Multiple Locations, Instant Activation etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LateHosting View Post
    Hello Doncorti,

I wasn't able to find a review of them here, just few other recommendation and information about them.

Google does provide some reviews and looks pretty good. Also, it seems that they are in the business for few years so it might worth a try.

I will recommend you to do more investigation about them and then decide.

Good luck!
    Yap, it might worth a try but this try will costs me around 1000 pounds. 500 enterprise costs + 30 for each website. Everything without VAT.

What ive found, they are very good. They are in business from 2001 and still offering good services. For this reason I choosed to ask this in webhostingtalk, because you are famous.

Is it possible to host all of your sites on the same platform (either windows or linux)? It may be cost-effective for you to order a small reseller plan to host all of your websites
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Quote Originally Posted by XeHSean View Post
    Is it possible to host all of your sites on the same platform (either windows or linux)? It may be cost-effective for you to order a small reseller plan to host all of your websites
    If you buy the enterprise package, each additional website you want to add will costs you an one time fee of 30 pounds, no matter if its linux or windows. I dont know how they do it, but I think they allow you this just because of the enterprise package.

Hi,
    It sounds pretty expensive how they do things. Charge you for a main site, then charge again for each other site within the same plan.

Also, I agree, you should see if you can host them all on one platform. A VPS or reseller account may fit your needs and save you some money too.

Good luck,
    Tim L
    Superior Host LLC - Quality Web Hosting since 1998
    We really do support you like no other
    Secure, ultra reliable hosting
    Website Maintenace Plans and a Personal Level of Support

Quote Originally Posted by superiorhost View Post
    Hi,
    It sounds pretty expensive how they do things. Charge you for a main site, then charge again for each other site within the same plan.

Also, I agree, you should see if you can host them all on one platform. A VPS or reseller account may fit your needs and save you some money too.

Good luck,
    Tim L
    Hi Tim,

Thanks for advices. For this reason I was thinking to get the package from them, because they are not so cheap. I had experiences that if a shared hosting is to cheap, the quality is the same.

I still waiting someone who own a shared hosting with titaninternet..

still no one having some experience with those guys?

No experience with them personally but honestly I'd search for a more well reviewed host here on WHT so you know what you are getting into.

Quote Originally Posted by doncorti View Post
    Hi Tim,

Thanks for advices. For this reason I was thinking to get the package from them, because they are not so cheap. I had experiences that if a shared hosting is to cheap, the quality is the same.

I still waiting someone who own a shared hosting with titaninternet..
    A Google search led to do this for reviews:

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews80571.html

I wasn't able to find anything else however.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Quote Originally Posted by layer0 View Post
    A Google search led to do this for reviews:

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews80571.html

I wasn't able to find anything else however.
    Thanks, this is what ive found as well. But this look like they were doing the reviews by themselves.. So, cannot trust just a few reviews. I think this is the first company that doesnt have some review on internet.. hehe.

500GBP for a shared hosting ?? You can have your own dedi with hardware firewall, daily backup and whatever you want for those money.
    But its your choice.

This is a bad idea i guess. I mean its much expensive. You can try godaddy.com for webhosting. There 4GH packages are fantastic. UPtime is fabulous plus they host sites on multiple server so its never down.

Quote Originally Posted by jawwad kalia View Post
    This is a bad idea i guess. I mean its much expensive. You can try godaddy.com for webhosting. There 4GH packages are fantastic. UPtime is fabulous plus they host sites on multiple server so its never down.
    Im talking about performance here, not junky webhosting like godaddy. ive been with them and after 40k views per day they've cutted my hosting without any notice, forcing me to go for a dedicated. Stucked with them for 2 years, always EXTREMELY slow. So NO THANKS, dont want to hear again about godaddy.

Yap, 500gbp + vat could be much, but im sick of paying less to companies and having the same services as the price is.