Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    444

    looking for vps provider

    Hi
    we want near 100 VPS on 5 diffrent ip range
    memory: 128 MB
    cpu: Should be High
    hdd: 5 GB
    port: 1Gbit or 100 Mbit

    please provide us special offer for first month

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by hichkas View Post
    Hi
    we want near 100 VPS on 5 diffrent ip range
    memory: 128 MB
    cpu: Should be High
    hdd: 5 GB
    port: 1Gbit or 100 Mbit

    please provide us special offer for first month
    Do you prefer Xen or OpenVZ? Also what is your budget?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,680
    Quote Originally Posted by hichkas View Post
    Hi
    we want near 100 VPS on 5 diffrent ip range
    memory: 128 MB
    cpu: Should be High
    hdd: 5 GB
    port: 1Gbit or 100 Mbit

    please provide us special offer for first month
    Hello,

    Which location do you want your VPS's in? Would it be Ok if they were in the same location?

    Do you have justification for all of those IP's?

    Budget?

    Approximately, how much bandwidth?

    - Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    444
    yes there is no problem it be Ok if they were in the same location
    please provide us your offer
    we need 300 Mb bandwidth for each vps

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,680
    Quote Originally Posted by hichkas View Post
    yes there is no problem it be Ok if they were in the same location
    please provide us your offer
    we need 300 Mb bandwidth for each vps
    We are not allowed to post offers here, we can only recommend providers.

    How much CPU is "a lot". We need to know exactly how much you need PER VPS. We also need to know an approximate budget.

    - Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Varna, Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,270
    100 VPSes x 300 mbps each = 30 gigabits/second. Interesting What's your budget really? Do you have an idea how much this costs?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by rds100 View Post
    100 VPSes x 300 mbps each = 30 gigabits/second. Interesting What's your budget really? Do you have an idea how much this costs?
    I hope he means 300MB data transfer, not 300 mbit 95%.

    anyway, we can't do you an offer here. Just look at the offer sections and contact the provider that matches your needs.
    Regards,
    Yourwebhoster.eu [NL] based hosting
    Shared | Reseller | KVM VPS | Reseller VPS

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Varna, Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by yourwebhostereu View Post
    I hope he means 300MB data transfer, not 300 mbit 95%.

    anyway, we can't do you an offer here. Just look at the offer sections and contact the provider that matches your needs.
    300 megabytes transfer at 100 Mbps port can be exhausted in less than 30 seconds. And on a gig port - less than 3 seconds. I don't know, his specs are very confusing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by rds100 View Post
    300 megabytes transfer at 100 Mbps port can be exhausted in less than 30 seconds. And on a gig port - less than 3 seconds. I don't know, his specs are very confusing.
    True, but OP also accept 100 Mbit so my guess is that he means 300 MB transfer, 300 Mbit 95% on a 100 Mbit uplink...
    Regards,
    Yourwebhoster.eu [NL] based hosting
    Shared | Reseller | KVM VPS | Reseller VPS

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    444
    sorry type mismatch
    i mean
    300 GB monthly bandwidth for each vps

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by hichkas View Post
    sorry type mismatch
    i mean
    300 GB monthly bandwidth for each vps
    any locations? USA? German?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    444
    not important
    but Port speed its important

  13. #13
    You still havent provided a budget... What is your budget?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    934
    'CPU should be high' generally conflicts with the 128MB.

    What do you need this for anyways? If its very intermittent, I would even suggest trying this with Amazon EC2 micro instances. There's five availability zones for your ip ranges, as well as the xen scheduler used in the micro instances give you a very short periodic CPU boost beyond the basic time slicing. Each hardware node has a 1G port (shared).

    Given your traffic requirements, your network costs will be about $4/month total. Instance time is billed by the hour at $0.02/hr.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    40
    I will go to buyvm.net

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronn View Post
    You still havent provided a budget... What is your budget?
    we can pay 2$ for each vps
    if everythings be fine we have order 500 vms

Similar Threads

  1. Managed VPS Hosting Provider KnownHost Builds its 11,111th VPS
    By KnownHost-Sales in forum Web Hosting Industry Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 06:17 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 03:13 PM
  3. vps provider or gaming server provider
    By userkiller in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 10:26 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 02:27 PM
  5. 15 VPS Operating Systems + High BW / Top Windows VPS Provider!!
    By krypttim in forum VPS Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 01:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •