Thumbs up DKB Hosting Centers $39 Dual Cores | Spring Sales | Resellers Welcome - 15% Discount

DKB Hosting Centers is dedicated to you.

We strive to provide quality customer service with each and every dedicated server we sell. Our dedication to our customers is unrivaled in hosts of our size. It is our goal to impress you at each and every turn. We do not believe in bringing in as many clients as possible for the sake of quantity. It's all too common now to sign up for hosting and become just another number that is soon forgotten. We have personal relationships with our client base, and we provide hands-on service. Keeping it simple is our motto. Safe, Simple, and Reliable. These are the three words we LIVE by.

We also know that price is often the deciding factor in choosing a provider. That's why we've implemented Beyond Competitive Pricing. We've set unprecedented pricing for a host of our size, and it's not done by packing them high and selling low. In fact we have an extremely high ratio of resources to clients. Our pricing is low because we know that the smaller businesses need it to prosper.

Go PURPLE in 2011

We're clearing out all of our budget servers for Spring, 2011.
    They start as low as $39 a month. Grab one before we run out!

Dedicated Server Perks:

• Straight from the source: We are not a reseller.
    • We own and operate our own datacenters.
    • All servers are customizable to fit your needs.
    • 24/7/365 Support.
    • Brand new Supermicro hardware.
    • High availability. 99.999% Uptime.

2011 Dedicated Servers

AMD Dual Core Athlon 4600+

2GB RAM
    250GB HDD
    2TB Transfer Included
    $39.00 Monthly (Limited Stock)

Pentium 4 2.8Ghz

4GB RAM
    500GB HDD
    2TB Transfer Included

Pentium 4 2.8Ghz

512MB RAM
    500GB HDD
    2TB Transfer Included
    $34.95.00 Monthly (Limited Stock)

Celeron 3.2Ghz

500GB HDD
    2TB Transfer Included

Core2Duo

4GB RAM
    500GB HDD
    2TB Transfer Included
    $59.00 Monthly (Limited Stock)

Contact our sales department for availability.
    [email protected]

Atom D510

4GB RAM
    2 x 500GB Western Digital HDD
    2TB Transfer Included
    $59.00 Monthly

Customize Now

10Mbps Unmetered Atom D510

4GB RAM
    2 x 320GB HDD
    10Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth Included
    $59.00 Monthly

Order Now

Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz Quad Core

2GB RAM (Upgradable to 32GB)
    500GB Western Digital HDD (Upgradable to 6 HDD's)
    100Mbps port - Choose your Bandwidth
    $89.00 Monthly

Customize Now

Intel Xeon X3430 Lynnfield 2.4Ghz Quad Core

4GB ECC RAM
    100Mbps Port - Choose your Bandwidth
    $184.00 Monthly

Customize Now

100Mbps Unmetered Intel Xeon X3430 Lynnfield 2.4Ghz Quad Core

4GB ECC RAM
    100Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth Included
    $450.00 Monthly

Order Now

Intel Xeon X5670 Westmere 2.93Ghz Six Core

4GB ECC RAM
    100Mbps Port - Choose your Bandwidth
    $254.00 Monthly

Customize Now

We look forward to hosting you in 2011!

For custom quotes, clusters, and high bandwidth orders please contact me directly.

GorillaServers Inc | Direct Unmetered Dedicated Servers

Hi Jonathan,

I'm very interested in possibly migrating to a dedicated with you, from my current provider (ScarabWeb) - ever since ScarabWeb changed owners, their customer service has been horrendous. However, before I consider the switch, I have a couple questions. I would PM you, but I don't have 5 posts yet, so I'll ask here.

First, do you provide migration services? My current dedicated is running Cpanel so I suppose I could just backup my clients individually myself, and restore them on the new server, but I thought I'd see if that's something your company could handle. And if so, what is the cost?

And second, is there anything you can do to match what I'm paying right now? It's a fairly basic server, 320gb HDD and 1gb DDR2 RAM, Fully Managed, with Cpanel, for $95USD/month. I definitely see the value in the 2x500GB Atom 510, with 4gb RAM, however I simply can't afford more than $100/month right now, and having a Managed server may be important to me. I suppose my third question is this: what affect does managed vs. unmanaged have on the technical support I'll receive? And do I have the ability to perform a remote reboot on my own, should need be? If I don't necessarily need to pay for Managed service (what does this cost, if it's available), I may be interested in your Atom 510 with CPanel for $97/month. Unless you can offer me an alternative.

Thanks for your help!

- Mike

Oops - to be more specific, I was particularly interested in your Atom D510 with 10mbps unmetered bandwidth, 4gb RAM, and 2x320gb HDD. Just need to determine whether I need it Managed or not to receive quick tech support responses, and if I do, are you able to customize it a bit to match my current $95 USD/month including that Management? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bonafidemike View Post
    Hi Jonathan,

I'm very interested in possibly migrating to a dedicated with you, from my current provider (ScarabWeb) - ever since ScarabWeb changed owners, their customer service has been horrendous. However, before I consider the switch, I have a couple questions. I would PM you, but I don't have 5 posts yet, so I'll ask here.

First, do you provide migration services? My current dedicated is running Cpanel so I suppose I could just backup my clients individually myself, and restore them on the new server, but I thought I'd see if that's something your company could handle. And if so, what is the cost?

And second, is there anything you can do to match what I'm paying right now? It's a fairly basic server, 320gb HDD and 1gb DDR2 RAM, Fully Managed, with Cpanel, for $95USD/month. I definitely see the value in the 2x500GB Atom 510, with 4gb RAM, however I simply can't afford more than $100/month right now, and having a Managed server may be important to me. I suppose my third question is this: what affect does managed vs. unmanaged have on the technical support I'll receive? And do I have the ability to perform a remote reboot on my own, should need be? If I don't necessarily need to pay for Managed service (what does this cost, if it's available), I may be interested in your Atom 510 with CPanel for $97/month. Unless you can offer me an alternative.

Thanks for your help!

- Mike
    Hi Mike, thanks for your interest.

The ATOM D510 10Mbps unmetered server with cPanel comes out to $97.00 per month. This should fit directly into your current budget, and I can offer you an additional discount to exactly match your current invoice. Feel free to send me an email with your current information and I will create a custom order form for you.

Our support offers quick responses regardless of "managed" or "unmanaged". The main difference between the two is managed is a more proactive approach where we take more control of your server. I don't think this will be needed in your case as you will be using cPanel WHM, and updates and security are handled very easily. We also perform a security check upon installing your OS and networking details. We provide a custom firewall setup as well and it's all included at no cost. There is no difference in response times for support requests. We strive to give the fastest and best support to all clients. We are also more customer service based. We're not a volume host. I also make myself available 7 days a week if you ever need additional help with anything.

As for the migration: We can perform a cPanel to cPanel migration no problem. There is no cost involved, and we can handle it as soon as you sign up. There will be no downtime involved during the migration - we make it completely transparent. You will just need to create a cPanel backup, or let us handle that when it's time for migrating.

All of the servers have remote reboot capability included, and reboots submitted via ticket are no charge. We also include one free OS reinstall per month if needed.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Feel free to email me via our sales@ address. It will reach me directly.

Thanks Mike!
    GorillaServers Inc | Direct Unmetered Dedicated Servers