Thumbs up Sharkspace - 5/5 Rating

I have been with Sharkspace since 9/10/2009 and have had nothing but a great experience with them.

When I was going to start my company, I was just looking for a temporary webhost to get my site online, and planned on migrating it later on. I checked these forums, and saw Sharkspace had a pretty good deal on there medium/large hosting packages, so I went ahead and picked up a pretty nice package for 5$/mo.

I was hired on at another hosting company, so I scrapped my own company ideas. However, with the price to performance ratio at Sharkspace, I am still with them a year and a half later. I don't use my site a ton, I mainly use it to transfer files between my computer and our companys dedicated machines, but I check it enough to know that I have NEVER seen it go down once (aside from the couple of times I paid the invoice late).

The ONLY issue I have ever had with them, I paid my invoice and my site wasn't turned back on. I submitted a ticket and within about half an hour my site was back online.

Sharkspace is definitely a top notch company!

This review seems a lil bit fishy to me. Get it, sharkspace, fishy ?

Ah tough crowd. I'm only teasing, dunno one way or the other about SharkSp

Do you mind sharing your domain with them, or using the report link to report your domain name to the moderators

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7335068
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Sure, my domain is http://brutalservers.net

Thanks for the great Review! We always love to hear what our customers have to say about their experience's with us! Let us know if there is ever anything you have an issue with, because we will want to correct it!
    Jon Eichler
    eleven2.com

the account has been suspended...

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGT View Post
    Forgot to pay invoice.
    Oopps.. lol, you might have forgot again.

Thanks for the review.
    The nice thing about facebook, is you can post comments from someone, and no one will know if that person actually said it. - George Washington

The "This Account Has Been Suspended" page loads very quickly. LOL

Yikes, this post is a few months old. Maybe he decided that the website wasn't right for him?

You raise a good issue. OP has been here since 2009. At the time of his post, he had been with them for a year and a half. At the time of this post, he has 76 posts on WHT. If he found the company not to be a good one, it would be great to have an update. Lots of us depend on the recommendations and criticisms to make hosting choices.

I have made several decisions on where to host based on recommendations on WHT. Some of the recommendations have been good, most have not. The better information we get, the better choices we can make.

Hopefully OP will pop back in and update us.

Glad to hear you've had a nice time with them!

Nice review at the time

To add what I've said for many, many moons & still do & given their perfect flawless experience I continue to have with them but, Sharkspace is genuinely the best host I've ever had in over 10 yrs of been a customer to several various hosting co's in my time

(My websites with them in my profile).
    ┣▇▇▇═─√v^√v^√♥
    - Proudly Hosted By: NetworkPanda.

Quote Originally Posted by EncoderZ View Post
    Nice review at the time

To add what I've said for many, many moons & still do & given their perfect flawless experience I continue to have with them but, Sharkspace is genuinely the best host I've ever had in over 10 yrs of been a customer to several various hosting co's in my time

(My websites with them in my profile).
    I don't see any websites in your profile, other than SharkSpace's.

I think he is referring to this one: http://encoderx.net/
    The nice thing about facebook, is you can post comments from someone, and no one will know if that person actually said it. - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by VicToMeyeZR View Post
    I think he is referring to this one: http://encoderx.net/
    Oh geez, I misunderstand 'profile' to mean signature. I've got to read better. I see the links in his profile now.

This thread is 3 months old -- stop bumping it.

This thread is 3 months old -- stop bumping it.
    Whoops, you bumped it and so did I

It seems the thread starters site has been suspended but still don't find it relevant to post it here 3 months later.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Nice review!

things have changed a bit with Sharkspace

until a few months ago I would have agreed with the 5/5 rating. but things have clearly changed. i believe they were purchased by eleven2 at some time this year. their customer service had been unbelievable and was scary it was so fast and helpful.

the service response time is much slower now. they have some servers that just seem to have trouble too and I've been getting frustrated with them. I'd like to stay but I'm starting to question their reliability...

Jon, I emailed you last Friday and have not heard back from you. Perhaps my email went in the trash or spam, I'm not sure.

Yes, shark space is quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by rwilki View Post
    Jon, I emailed you last Friday and have not heard back from you. Perhaps my email went in the trash or spam, I'm not sure.
    Yes it landed in my filter sorry I didn't catch it. Look for my reply now.

Cheers.
    Jon Eichler
    eleven2.com

We are having issues with Shark Space Servers

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkspace View Post
    Thanks for the great Review! We always love to hear what our customers have to say about their experience's with us! Let us know if there is ever anything you have an issue with, because we will want to correct it!
    Our account has suspended our clients and froze email numerous times in the last month? We have double the space available to what is being used but it says limit exceeded. Foreign support wasted about 7 hours of our time on chat, only to tell us we needed to open a new ticket. We have had a good service up until now so please help us so we can resolve this!!!

when we increase space in the main reseller support panel it does not do anything to un-suspend client accounts.
    Neither us as reseller or the client is getting any warning about space usage.

WHM shows accounts have space not close to the limit but they keeping getting suspended??

I dunno...I just got the "we merged!" letter about SharkSpace merging with eleven2.

I've been with sharkspace as a reseller for 6 years, or more, and have been very satisfied, but I'm really concerned about this merger. I have been with several hosting providers, and each time they have merged or been bought out it has been the kiss of death.

I will, for now, keep an open mind, but I will be looking for another hosting provider as a fallback should things start to go south.

If it makes you feel any better, it appears Eleven2 and SharkSpace have been sleeping together for quite a while now. There's been rumors since 2010 about them being one company -- it's nice to see it's finally 'official'.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertT View Post
    I dunno...I just got the "we merged!" letter about SharkSpace merging with eleven2.

I've been with sharkspace as a reseller for 6 years, or more, and have been very satisfied, but I'm really concerned about this merger. I have been with several hosting providers, and each time they have merged or been bought out it has been the kiss of death.

I will, for now, keep an open mind, but I will be looking for another hosting provider as a fallback should things start to go south.
    Robert, do you mind e-mail or PM'ing me your account details? I would love to discuss things with you and cannot PM you as you have only have 1 post at this time! My contact information is in my footer!

Thanks!
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam