Thread: My IP

My IP

As a reseller my hosting provider provided me an 4IPs, and on of them Im hosting 2 domains only bit according to domain tools there are 150 sites on that IP. Is it normal or I have to ask my admins to check it?

You probably got someones old IP and those were sites that use to be hosted on it. No big deal.
    Best Regards,

Mark

Do not worry, it is not an issue. And as Mark said "No big deal". In shared environment, it does happen.

If they were hosted previously, domain tools will update current stats after a some time.

As other member said it is not big issue. There is numerous webmaster have hosted their sites and blogs on shared hosting plan and they share same IP address. There is no need to worry about it.

Your domain and DNS IP will update once search engine crawlers commence to taste your website.
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives