Angry hostmonster and bluehost server down

Hi everyone, I'm from Macau SAR (in Asia). My website (hostmonster server) was down from 00:00 until now (time zone: UTC+8:00). Did anyone know hostmonster and bluehost happen right now?

I don't the server if it still works in US, but it doesn't work in my hometown.

Did you contact them for help? If so, what did they say?

You can run a traceroute (tracert yourdomain.com) to your website and see exactly where the connection is getting cut off, either somewhere in between or the server itself. If you want, you can also post your website url so people can test it.

I have sent email to hostmonster and still wait for reply.
    I don't know whether the server down is caused by the Japan earthquake, but I hope it will be solved as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis119 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm from Macau SAR (in Asia). My website (hostmonster server) was down from 00:00 until now (time zone: UTC+8:00). Did anyone know hostmonster and bluehost happen right now?

I don't the server if it still works in US, but it doesn't work in my hometown.
    Could of have been down for a variety of reasons, is this the first time you have experienced downtime with blue host? Generally speaking they are not the most dependable web host.
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here

they even have live chat, try it.

May be some user is abusing the server.

In Macau SAR, I have tried some websites which is hosted on hostmonster and bluehost. They don't work anymore.

I can't open the hostmonster and bluehost homepage for live chat. still wait for help in Macau....

Yes apparently internet routes accross the pacific have been affected. We have clients in the US who are experiencing as well high packet losses to our servers, while there is no issue locally.
    HostGamma.com | HostGamma Europe | HostGamma Asia
    USA, Canada, Brazil, UK, Netherlands, HK, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore and more

since, you cannot even see the website of your both web hosts it looks like your IP could be blocked by server firewall for more than 5 repeat login failures or try resolving your DNS cache. You can try pagewash[.]com to browse your web sites.
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

Quote Originally Posted by hostmonsterz View Post
    since, you cannot even see the website of your both web hosts it looks like your IP could be blocked by server firewall for more than 5 repeat login failures or try resolving your DNS cache. You can try pagewash[.]com to browse your web sites.
    I don't think hostmonster corporate site is on the same server as their clients sites...
    HostGamma.com | HostGamma Europe | HostGamma Asia
    USA, Canada, Brazil, UK, Netherlands, HK, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Singapore and more

It should be ok by now, I guess.
    Please update us if whether it's back or not.
    As I know, although BlueHost is not dependable (as mentioned above), that may be true in regards to overloaded servers and suspension of accounts, but not server uptime. my OP.
    IhsanHost - We believe in "everyone deserves "yourdomain.com"
    The Most Affordable Shared Web Hosting, Yet Professional & Reliable.
    Pay for your domain and we will take care of the rest for you.
    Click here to check out our affordable web hosting solutions.