100tb.com - awful service

I'm not conflicted man. But I have 3 absolutely terrible disrespectful situations with 100tb.com

All started on 25 January, when I decided to get server in 100tb.com. Order was made at 3 PM....... At 5:42PM I received auth info to server.
    How quick can you think... But it was on 27 January. Well, it is not so bad, read below.

In my order I mentioned that want FreeBSD. But was installed CentOS. Well, all right, I'll install it myself, I thought. Another 3 hours technicians couldn't give me access to private network which allows to use IPMI. Further hours they couldn't give me any access to VirtualMedia to use some installation image.
    At last, one of them proposed to install system himself. Bla-bla... Finally, at 4:10AM on 29 January server was ready and I could work with it.

Wow.. No problem, I could wait more, but why should I pay for it? I'm still getting invoice with 25 "due date" which means that I've payed for this 3 with half days without server.
    It is first question for Thomas. Maybe he will answer here, because my emails and tickets are staying without answers...

Second situation. I should mention that moved from netdirekt where were many downtimes last months. I used 100mbit port and appr. 25TB of traffic.
    After week on 100tb I mentioned that connect is not so perfect. On the contrary, bandwidth decreased twice! With GBit port (vs 100mbit in netdirekt)!
    For all this time I got 15.6TB of outbound traffic and 5.52TB of inbound! My clients are spitting and cursing, but I cannot do anything.

I'm lying... I tried to contact support, but all I received was downtime for 5 hours. On production! Without any warns about downtimes...
    Also there was fun episode:
    "We can schedule a maintenance and or do it ASAP for you to place a temp cable on this system to re-test. Downtime would be only a few minutes."
    It is right after 5 hours of downtime! Absolutely brilliant!

Third situation. My server is located in Washington data center. At first, I wanted to get server in London, but after waiting for two months, decided to take there...
    In first day of March I saw new offers in London data center and decided to move there. Made ticket at 9:42AM 03/02. Next day - no answer.
    5 March - no answer. Made ticket with 911 level - support suggested to talk directly with Thomas Hancock.
    Ok, I wrote him. Received two short answers. "What specification is it?" and "Ok do you need any customisation? Extra hdd etc?". That's all.
    Our dialog was finished. Further, I was talking only with myself like an idiot...
    Today I received answer from Thomas, but.. in first ticket. Where he is asking me "Can you confirm what OS you wanted on the server?"

How? How should I work with you (100tb.com)? I tried to be patient, but all my experience with you is negative. I cannot find anything positive..
    I'm paying $200 for service that I could receive for $30. But even there support will be more reliable.

Currently, I'm looking new server. <<snipped>>
    Xeon 34**
    4-8GB ram
    2x500GB hdd
    30TB on GBit port
    Last edited by Justin; 03-11-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eugenie View Post
    I'm not conflicted man. But I have 3 absolutely terrible disrespectful situations with 100tb.com

All started on 25 January, when I decided to get server in 100tb.com. Order was made at 3 PM....... At 5:42PM I received auth info to server.
    How quick can you think... But it was on 27 January. Well, it is not so bad, read below.

In my order I mentioned that want FreeBSD. But was installed CentOS. Well, all right, I'll install it myself, I thought. Another 3 hours technicians couldn't give me access to private network which allows to use IPMI. Further hours they couldn't give me any access to VirtualMedia to use some installation image.
    At last, one of them proposed to install system himself. Bla-bla... Finally, at 4:10AM on 29 January server was ready and I could work with it.

Wow.. No problem, I could wait more, but why should I pay for it? I'm still getting invoice with 25 "due date" which means that I've payed for this 3 with half days without server.
    It is first question for Thomas. Maybe he will answer here, because my emails and tickets are staying without answers...

Second situation. I should mention that moved from netdirekt where were many downtimes last months. I used 100mbit port and appr. 25TB of traffic.
    After week on 100tb I mentioned that connect is not so perfect. On the contrary, bandwidth decreased twice! With GBit port (vs 100mbit in netdirekt)!
    For all this time I got 15.6TB of outbound traffic and 5.52TB of inbound! My clients are spitting and cursing, but I cannot do anything.

I'm lying... I tried to contact support, but all I received was downtime for 5 hours. On production! Without any warns about downtimes...
    Also there was fun episode:
    "We can schedule a maintenance and or do it ASAP for you to place a temp cable on this system to re-test. Downtime would be only a few minutes."
    It is right after 5 hours of downtime! Absolutely brilliant!

Third situation. My server is located in Washington data center. At first, I wanted to get server in London, but after waiting for two months, decided to take there...
    In first day of March I saw new offers in London data center and decided to move there. Made ticket at 9:42AM 03/02. Next day - no answer.
    5 March - no answer. Made ticket with 911 level - support suggested to talk directly with Thomas Hancock.
    Ok, I wrote him. Received two short answers. "What specification is it?" and "Ok do you need any customisation? Extra hdd etc?". That's all.
    Our dialog was finished. Further, I was talking only with myself like an idiot...
    Today I received answer from Thomas, but.. in first ticket. Where he is asking me "Can you confirm what OS you wanted on the server?"

How? How should I work with you (100tb.com)? I tried to be patient, but all my experience with you is negative. I cannot find anything positive..
    I'm paying $200 for service that I could receive for $30. But even there support will be more reliable.

Currently, I'm looking new server. <<snipped>>
    Xeon 34**
    4-8GB ram
    2x500GB hdd
    30TB on GBit port
    Can you send me your ticket ID's so I can look into this ([email protected])?

I'll be able to work through you on this - no problem, the reason I asked the questions about London (your third point) is the same I ask everyone who wants to move from our US to UK locations as the specs are different and some people get surprised when they see that. I today asked you for the OS you wanted on the box... and we would be loading it up tonight. Not sure what the problem is there. We've spoke nearly every day give or take for the last few days working out what you need in London compared to the US. It is not identical in US/UK and that is why we ask the questions. We've a box ready for you in London - no problem. I can make an offer to you here that I can get you a box up by tomorrow in London - once we know the answers to the questions/differences in UK/US.

Last edited by Justin; 03-11-2011 at 11:01 PM.
    General Manager, 100TB
    100TB.com -> 21 Datacenter Locations

sent you email
    I will gladly take server in London DC, but I need to have test there. To avoid similar experience...

Quote Originally Posted by eugenie View Post
    sent you email
    I will gladly take server in London DC, but I need to have test there. To avoid similar experience...
    I found your ticket and send you the speed test already before you replied - all should be good. Let me know if I can help you further, I will be available on e-mail ([email protected]).

General Manager, 100TB
    100TB.com -> 21 Datacenter Locations

thanks... already testing it.

i read all, so lets hope every thing went fine now.