* Free IPAD 2 with Razor Server Dedicated Servers!!!

To celebrate our sixth year in business and the opening of our new 26,000 sq. ft. data center and office facility we are offering a FREE IPAD 2. To qualify you just need to keep the server for amount of time shown below. This offer is not able to be combined with any other discounts or coupon codes. It is for new server purchases only. The IPAD 2 will be shipped directly to you from Apple.

Razor Servers has had a 100% network uptime since our inception. This is due to our use of Juniper Routers and Cisco switches as well as our top notch team of network administrators. We also run a mix of Level 3 and Global Crossing on our network. NO COGENT or inferior upstream providers. Come to Razor Servers, we're always up.

Every server comes connected to our World Class Network featuring Level 3 and Global Crossing IP backbones. These two carriers are ranked one and two when it comes to their reach across the globe. We feel they offer the best possible reliability and speed for our customers. We are also completing the build out of new 10G infrastructure directly to peering in New York City and Ashburn VA. This additional network capacity will give us even more redundancy and speed. Access our customer portal any time, day or night, to reboot your server or see your account information. Manage your Domain Names, see your MRTG Traffic Graphs, Download your Invoices in PDF format or submit a trouble ticket. All of this can be done easily through our customer management portal.

To celebrate this incredible milestone we have gone out and obtained new financing and lease lines of credit of over five million dollars! This will allow us to continue to offer the service and speed you have come to expect from us.

Razor Servers Xeon Processor Dedicated Servers:

Dual Intel Xeon 5620 Processors
    8 Cores
    16 Virtual Cores
    16 GB DDR3 RAM
    2 x 1000 GB (1 Terbyte) SATA II Hard Drives
    Hardware RAID 1
    Dedicated 100 Mbps Connection
    Secure, Remote Web Based Access through Dell's iDRAC 6 Enterprise
    5 Usable IPs
    Server Monitoring
    Remote Power Reboot Port
    $299.00 with NO SETUP FEE
    Click here to ORDER NOW
    FREE IPAD 2 AFTER SECOND MONTHS PAYMENT

Xeon X3440
    4 Physical Cores
    8 Virtual Cores
    8 GB DDR3 RAM
    250 GB SATA II 7200 RPM
    5 Usable IPs
    Server Monitoring
    Remote Power Reboot Port
    $149.00 with NO SETUP FEE
    Click here to ORDER NOW
    FREE IPAD 2 AFTER THIRD MONTHS PAYMENT

Dual Intel Xeon L5640
    12 Physical Cores
    24 Virtual Cores
    48 GB DDR3 RAM
    2*1TB SATA II
    Hardware RAID 1
    Server Monitoring
    Remote Power Reboot Port
    $999.00 with NO SETUP FEE
    Click here to ORDER NOW
    FREE IPAD 2 AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE

iDRAC Enterprise Specifications and Details:

The iDRAC 6 Enterprise card provides access to advanced features. The card contains an RJ-45 management 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connector and an externally accessible virtual flash media card slot. Its management features include remote access management through the racadm command-line interface, Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI), Web server, Secure Shell (SSH), Telnet, and Serial Over LAN; graphical console redirection through remote vKVM (virtual keyboard, video, mouse); remote virtual floppy, CD, and disk (vMedia); and virtual flash with an SD card in the external SD slot. The RJ-45 connector provides out-of-band management and can be configured as a dedicated network interface port or as a shared interface with the embedded network controllers to support failover

IP to test: 208.72.155.226

Information regarding our network and infrastructure can be found here http://www.razorservers.com/about-us

We offer a 20% Discount for all of our resellers. If you want to make money reselling dedicated servers, VPS, colocation and management services then look no further!!!

If you have any questions regarding these specials of any of our services listed on our website just reply to this thread or email us at [email protected]
    Matt Kelly
    WCiT.net
    Managed and Unmanaged
    Budget VPS, Cloud and Colocation

Please keep this up for a couple more days. I am going to order the Xeon 3440 because windows 2008 is free.

Hi,

For free ipad this include shipping or not ? And do you accepted for Indonesian order for this free IPAD 2 ? And what GB for the IPAD ?

Thank you
    http://www.corong.com
    Unmanaged VPS and Shared Hosting
    http://fuserver.com
    Dedicated France Server Unmetered very Cheap

Hello, you would need to pay the shipping to Indonesia. It is the 16 GB wifi ipad.
    Matt Kelly
    WCiT.net
    Managed and Unmanaged

Hi,

For Xeon X3440 how long it's take for setup ? And when this offer expired ?

Thank you

Where is the new DC going to be located at?

Hi,

I have order this. And I have paid this. But I got email like this

Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately we are unable to fulfill your
    request due to an increased fraud score on your order. If you have any questions
    regarding this issue please let us know. Your order will be cancelled.

What is this mean ? I handle 8 server right now. And my payment never rejected. And you said this canceled until now I don't received refund for this.

And see this IP: 178.63.109.225
    And trace my website. All information is same. And before I order you, I have email you that I can get free IPAD 2 but must paid for shipping. And I don't know which one is correct right now. I need your reply here. As I have sent email and you don't reply me.

Thank you

@kunc86 : does the problem has been resolved mate? i'm interesting too, but for xeon 5620.

there's 2 possible reason your order mark as fraud :
    1. maxmind = you are from Indonesia (i have many problem with that)
    2. manual review = you are selling rapidleech/torrentflux account, which is mean they are not allowing you using the server for this stuff.
    Carstensz Pyramid Server
    ...:::::: KVM |||| VPS ::::::...

Hi,

Problem still not resolved. They said my order canceled but until now my payment still not refunded. That product is hosted not to this company. I buy this for using windows VPS. And there's no maxmind in their payment. And if Indonesian people not allowed to buy then you must change your TOS and add Indonesian people not allowed to buy.

Please refund my payment. I have sent 2 email and there's no respond about this. If in next 24 hours you don't refund my payment, I'll open dispute to paypal.

Thank you

kunc86. As was stated in previous communication with you, the refund will be issued today. Our billing staff is not in the office on the weekend.

sfchost. The new data center is in Philadelphia, PA. 26,000 sq ft of data center, colocation and office space. We will be posting more information to our blog as we get pictures and start to bring things on line.
    Matt Kelly
    WCiT.net
    Managed and Unmanaged

Will 2008R2 be an option anytime soon?

Windows 2008 R2 is what we are installing now and has been since it was released.
    Matt Kelly
    WCiT.net
    Managed and Unmanaged

Nice, thanks Matt. Going to look over the offerings again.

and what is exactly a reason you cancel kunc86 order? i have credit card + paypal and government ID with the same name/address. did you accept that? or just all Indonesian people is scammer/fraud? i just need clarification before ordering once.
    Carstensz Pyramid Server
    ...:::::: KVM |||| VPS ::::::...

Thumbs up Cool

Ok, I jumped on that. Confirmation #19505.
    I'll be looking forward to that iPad in three months.

Thanks!