Advice on your company value?

Hello,

Do you know any website who can help me to determine a hosting business value?

I'm looking to sell one new business not really advertised but with a great design and some client are hosted for several month. At first the reason to get ride of that company would be to be more dedicated to my other brands like i said this project was never really advertised since i focused on my main share.

If the company value are too low merging with our main business should be the best idea but if it worth more a new cash down to invest in my main share would be more appreciated.

So the question is do you know any company/site who offer estimate on your online business value?

If you want to give me advice in same time i'll be glad to hear about you too.

Currently we have domain.net, design, WHMCS integrated.

Company start on 2010/03/07

Income Projection
    » USD Currency
    Monthly: $323.00 USD (7)
    Quarterly: $0.00 USD (0)
    Semi-Annually: $85.50 USD (1)
    Annually: $147.35 USD (9)
    Biennially: $0.00 USD (0)
    Triennially: $0.00 USD (0)
    Est. Annual: $4194.35 USD

Our cost per month: 248$ USD

Note: we have a lot of room to grow on our shared servers and two client are on dedicated servers paid monthly (calculated in our cost) so i won't expect further expense rather than advertising in near future.
    Last edited by iPad; 03-10-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Usually small hosts go for about a years worth of profit.
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services

Quote Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
    Usually small hosts go for about a years worth of profit.
    Indeed, @OP you can probably get a bit more than 4k but unfortunately i don't know any company who offer evaluation value service directly for hosting/online venture.
    • UnderHost Inc. • Offshore Hosting Solutions and USA/Canadian based servers.
    • 24/7 Rapid Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee / Shared / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated Servers
    • Managed OnApp Cloud • USA Cloud Virtual Datacenter - Dedicated and Scalable Resources
    • Hong Kong - Netherlands - Canada - Panama - United States - Russia •

I'm sure there are evaluation services out there, but for a business this small it probably wouldn't be worth it.
    If you're not sure just put it up in the advertising forums for auction and see what people are willing to pay. At the end of the day that's all that really matters.
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting

Do you know the WHT rules on auction advertising forums can we set a reserve price or something?

Thank for the tips so far.

I'm sure you can, but I'd just take some offers and see what you can get. You're not obligated to sell if no one is offering you what you think is reasonable.

Have you had a look at: http://hostbuyout.com ?

I've never had experience with this company, just happened to find the link after a quick Google search for, "hosting company value".

Good luck!
    vpsBoard - An active resource for all things Virtual Private Servers. Tutorials, Guides, Offers and more!
    Come join the conversation! 90,000 posts and growing daily! The fastest growing hosting forum around!

Quote Originally Posted by Vazapi-Curtis View Post
    Have you had a look at: http://hostbuyout.com ?

I've never had experience with this company, just happened to find the link after a quick Google search for, "hosting company value".

Good luck!
    No, thanks for sharing!

Appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
    I'm sure you can, but I'd just take some offers and see what you can get. You're not obligated to sell if no one is offering you what you think is reasonable.
    Well i've started a thread in the offer section i will have a better idea over this.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1030207

Thanks again!