Anyone Else Use The Prime Host?

Anyone here using the prime host?

They seem to have lots of problems, spent over 7 days just getting the account setup which to me is too long. Anyone who uses ThePrimeHost please comment your feedback, neutral, negatvie or positive so I can make my final decision if I should cancel the account.

Thanks!

I used to use their reseller plan until I moved onto my own servers. Never had any problems though.

I've never heard about them

I had their reseller service for awhile and then moved over to a VPS with them.

They provided me with excellent customer service. There was a point where the server that I was on was getting really slow. So I asked them to move me to a different server and they did without question! They have always done their best to provide me with the best customer service.

If I were you, I would contact Darrell. He will take care of you!

Yes,

Darrell when communicating has done an excellent job which is why I did not want to write a negative review if others expirenced good service. Im going to ride it out a bit longer however already since the thread was corrected seems to have had some issues improve.

seven days for account set up is a quite long time, usually reseller hosting accounts are set up Instantly however, setup of vps or dedicated server takes time but it also should not take more than 48 hours.
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

Seven Days is long for just setting up an account. Did they give you any type of explanation as to why it took so long, and were you compensated for the extra time it took? If not, it might be something worth asking about!

Is your reseller account useable? I mean do you have access to WHM?

What were you waiting for them to set up? I agree that 7 days just to receive your reseller account details and such is a long time. I remember receiving my details instantly!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom Active View Post
    spent over 7 days just getting the account setup which to me is too long.
    Hi Dallas,
    That statement isn't quite accurate is it? Your reseller account was setup in about 2 hours. See the WHMCS logs below:

03/03/2011 11:31 Order Confirmation
    03/03/2011 11:31 Customer Invoice
    03/03/2011 11:31 Welcome
    03/03/2011 11:32 Invoice Payment Confirmation
    03/03/2011 13:36 Reseller Account Information ***
    (This was your welcome email stating your account has been setup)

I believe you're referring to your end user support.

You signed up but because of previous issues between you and WHMCS.com (Matt) you delayed setting up our access to WHMCS (at this point we've still not received a response with you granting our staff access to your WHMCS helpdesk). Please see ticket ID : JYK-201721

Please also note that you may always email me directly with any problems you may have. I find the title and your statement about us taking 7 days to setup your account as completely misleading.
    ThePrimeHost LLC - Serving Websites Since 2001.
    Fully Managed VPS Hosting w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Reseller Hosting with End User Support

Quote Originally Posted by theprimehost View Post
    Hi Dallas,
    That statement isn't quite accurate is it? Your reseller account was setup in about 2 hours. See the WHMCS logs below:

03/03/2011 11:31 Order Confirmation
    03/03/2011 11:31 Customer Invoice
    03/03/2011 11:31 Welcome
    03/03/2011 11:32 Invoice Payment Confirmation
    03/03/2011 13:36 Reseller Account Information ***
    (This was your welcome email stating your account has been setup)

I believe you're referring to your end user support.

You signed up but because of previous issues between you and WHMCS.com (Matt) you delayed setting up our access to WHMCS (at this point we've still not received a response with you granting our staff access to your WHMCS helpdesk). Please see ticket ID : JYK-201721

Please also note that you may always email me directly with any problems you may have. I find the title and your statement about us taking 7 days to setup your account as completely misleading.
    There's always two sides to every story.

Quote Originally Posted by TBradley View Post
    There's always two sides to every story.
    That is exactly my point.
    ThePrimeHost LLC - Serving Websites Since 2001.
    Fully Managed VPS Hosting w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Reseller Hosting with End User Support

Hello,

I believe there was a mis-understanding with what I stated. The actual hosting account was setup almost instantly "less than 10mins
    , and I was able to use the account.

I was referring to the whole scope, after the initial setup, etc. There was a configuration setting "mod-security" which prevented things from being setup completely on my end which has just been identified and action is being taken to correct the issue. This is not in relations to end user support being setup as I have personally not given full credentials yet as the step needed to be taken before this could not happen due to Mod-Security.

Please note I was never bashing ThePrimeHost or writing a bad review, I was simply looking to get other user reviews to see exactly what others have experienced.

Darrell is very proactive in customer care and im sure that the account will be all good by the end of this weekend.