Angry BurstNET really provide server-level DDOS protection ?

I have several servers with BurstNET. Tow servers bought server-level DDOS protection.The other have network-level DDOS Protection.

This days I did some testing.
    The server-level should be more than network-level.
    but the result is all of the servers will down when the DDOS attack reach 1Gbps.
    That mean there was no different between server-level and network-level.

So , I have a question : Does BurstNET really provide server-level DDOS Protection ?

They can't really provide 'server' level protection unless you run some sort of software on your own server. As far as I've experienced, BurstNET has been awesome in terms of mitigating DDoS attacks for us in previous experiences. No complaints there!

However, if your server port is 1Gbps, and the attack exceeds that 1Gbps limit, of course you're going to start dropping packets. These days when everyone is attacking with 6-7Gbps the only real protection is having a huge pipe to be able to handle the attack until it's mitigated.

Good luck!
    » VPSFuze.com - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best.
    » HostingFuze.com - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

Real ddos protection is expensive. I don't think burst has the equipment to block it like gigenet/staminus do?

Correct me if I am wrong though.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Does I need bought the server-level or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by HostingFuze View Post
    They can't really provide 'server' level protection unless you run some sort of software on your own server. As far as I've experienced, BurstNET has been awesome in terms of mitigating DDoS attacks for us in previous experiences. No complaints there!

However, if your server port is 1Gbps, and the attack exceeds that 1Gbps limit, of course you're going to start dropping packets. These days when everyone is attacking with 6-7Gbps the only real protection is having a huge pipe to be able to handle the attack until it's mitigated.

Good luck!

Does I need buy the server-level or not ?
    Should I submit a ticket to BurstNET when the server has been attack ?

Quote Originally Posted by tongsite View Post
    Does I need buy the server-level or not ?
    Should I submit a ticket to BurstNET when the server has been attack ?
    If your server is under attack you should contact burstnet so they can take care of it on their end. You should contact Burstnet and ask them what ddos protection would work best for your needs.

most places have something to maintain general network integrity, if you want something customised be prepared to pay minimum four digits

Like already said in other threads decent hardware DDoS protection costs cash, i don't know if thats what burstNET provides.

Quote Originally Posted by tongsite View Post
    I have several servers with BurstNET. Tow servers bought server-level DDOS protection.The other have network-level DDOS Protection.

This days I did some testing.
    The server-level should be more than network-level.
    but the result is all of the servers will down when the DDOS attack reach 1Gbps.
    That mean there was no different between server-level and network-level.

So , I have a question : Does BurstNET really provide server-level DDOS Protection ?
    maybe they're ignore your DDoS addons order
    Dewlance® Cheap Windows VPS - Chicago/Orlando/Vegas/AZ - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    Super Cheap Annually Shared Hosting - Canada/US/UK