Arrow My first Positive review about netmagics.com Linux Master Reseller

I took a Linux Master Reseller from netmagics.com and want to share my first review, what's important it's hawe stable dedicated server(My other experience with reseller providers is that almost all hawed vps), uptime is stable 100% for the 6-7 days, the server is unabranded which is important.Price is "good" for this service.
    I will monitor the netmagics.com Server and further review will be posted after some time use this service.

Euronet what is your domain hosted by them?

i send domain to REPORT link

Sounds good, thanks.

is cheap and in first expiriance good

Quote Originally Posted by euronet063 View Post
    I took a Linux Master Reseller from netmagics.com and want to share my first review, what's important it's hawe stable dedicated server(My other experience with reseller providers is that almost all hawed vps), uptime is stable 100% for the 6-7 days, the server is unabranded which is important.Price is "good" for this service.
    I will monitor the netmagics.com Server and further review will be posted after some time use this service.
    Thanks for the review and comments. Glad to see that you are pleased with our services.

We are looking forward to working with you !
    Subodh Manikoth [Netmagics.com - In Business Since 2007]
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    99.9% Uptime SLA | 30 Days Money Back | 24x7 Live Support
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit

Awesome review keep up the good work NetMagics

Great work Netmagics
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

I too bought Master Reseller package from Netmagics and while it's early days yet I do have something to share that others may find useful.

At times page fetch has been *extremely* slow, at other times just slow and most of the time good. The first time it happened I contacted their live support who told me that the server was under heavy load but it was coming down.

I'm still monitoring the response times. It hasn't happened at any particular time of the day to point to any patterns. If it continues, I'm leaning towards not using them for production sites but only for my testing and demos because the price is good. But I do hope they're able to figure out the cause and address it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspreet View Post
    I too bought Master Reseller package from Netmagics and while it's early days yet I do have something to share that others may find useful.

At times page fetch has been *extremely* slow, at other times just slow and most of the time good. The first time it happened I contacted their live support who told me that the server was under heavy load but it was coming down.

I'm still monitoring the response times. It hasn't happened at any particular time of the day to point to any patterns. If it continues, I'm leaning towards not using them for production sites but only for my testing and demos because the price is good. But I do hope they're able to figure out the cause and address it.
    Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Could you please PM me your ticket ID where this was discussed so I can take a look at the problem you experience?
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit

Thanks for your prompt response. Not having the requisite number of posts, I cannot yet use the PM feature but have sent you an email.

Since I posted my note on the slowdowns, Subodh has been working with me to figure out and fix the root cause.

I can say for sure that I am impressed with the level of support provided to me.

Since I posted my note on the slowdowns, Subodh has been working with me to figure out and fix the root cause.

I can say for sure that I am impressed with the level of support provided to me.
    Please send your domain to Mods thru "Report" button, so that they can confirm
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin

Please get your domain confirmed thru Mods as it will help other WHT members.

Please send your domain to Mods thru "Report" button, so that they can confirm
    I sent the mods a note.

Please get your domain confirmed thru Mods as it will help other WHT members
    How does this work? Is the information available publicly somewhere after verification?

Confirmed thanks.
    I sent the mods a note.

How does this work? Is the information available publicly somewhere after verification?
    We don't post the information publicly

Thanks for verifying.