recommendation vps another then ramhost.us

HI,
    I am looking for vps provider reliable (99.99 uptime guarentee) i dont care speed as long as vps always accessable for my customer there is about 20 website, ramhost doesnt offer additional ip thats why out of my interest. I need 3 ips 1 for shared host 2 for dns

Bandwith: 500gb
    Hdd : 50gb
    ram: 768 mb

i've looked at offer section but i couldn't find

Budget $15/m

Hello!

Would you like the VPS managed or un-managed? Many VPS hosting companies usually add +$50 if you want full management so that is why I am asking. Some include it free with their plans.

What type of Control Panel do you need?

Im suprised that ramhost cannot offer you extra IPs. I don't see a reason on why they couldn't.

- Daniel

hello yes unmanaged, control panel only reboot vps start stop enough

i really dont care the reason they just didnt accept thats their policy nothing worry about that.

and their plan comes with 1 IP only?

btw I don't found the reason of not including extra IP.

hello guys i open this thread for advice not arguing something yes they offer only 1 ip

thanks.

We offer extra IP's if you can justify them.

You asked us for 4 IP's (2 for dns, 1 for a website, in addition to the 1 that comes with your base plan) and your request was denied as that is just a wasteful use of IP's and completely unjustified use of number resources.

You can only justify 2 IP's total for DNS - one of your dns IP's can also run your website (and everything else).
    Last edited by ramnet; 03-09-2011 at 03:48 AM.
    RAM Host -- USA Premium & Budget Linux Hosting
    █ Featuring Powerful cPanel Shared Hosting
    █ & Premium Virtual Dedicated Servers
    Follow us on Twitter

hello guys i open this thread for advice not arguing something yes they offer only 1 ip
    Additionally a provider offering you IP's without a valid justification for doing so is ultimately doing the wrong thing if they did, personally for what you require there may be some patches of gray as you cannot just request one for a website without a valid reason as to why you need it.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Lightbulb

if i wanted you to give me ip you must give me additional ip thats my money and i will pay for it. I didnt ask for 4 ips i ask for 1 host 2 for dns stop telling lie espcially you are working behalf company or owner of company thats not good. I paid for vps today by ramhost and they simply denied my 2 ip request and i cancel my vps as soon as i receive denied mail (even i didnt request for refund). I didnt use single mb of vps, thats the truth. Whatever you just write here will be story. i didnt need your recommendation another then you give me ips thats simple.

Sparrow-Sean they didnt offering me ip they simply decline.

Today every company offering ip without asking and i simply send him email that i need 2 ip, 1 for host 2 for dns you can believe whatever you want. i dont care. if he simply denied copy paste here what he answer to me... via support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by ramnet View Post
    We offer extra IP's if you can justify them.

You asked us for 4 IP's (2 for dns, 1 for a website, in addition to the 1 that comes with your base plan) and your request was denied as that is just a wasteful use of IP's and completely unjustified use of number resources.

You can only justify 2 IP's total for DNS - one of your dns IP's can also run your website (and everything else).

if i wanted you to give me ip you must give me additional ip thats my money and i will pay for it.
    No he does not have the obligation to give it to you, if you are paying for it you need a justification also to go along with it, you just cannot request one and expect one for no purpose or reason and as you are stating above "you must give it to me" I would personally decline it to you as you are not giving any reason or justification to have it.

I think there is two stories passing through here, one from the host and one from yourself, I cannot vouch on who is wrong and who is right but at the end of the day their are rules and regulations for deploying you IP's and they must follow under the ARIN's justification for doing so, if we just gave everyone IP's for no reason then we would of been out of IPv4's a very long time ago!

If a provider was caught just handing out IP's then inevitably they would be restricted from further obtaining any of them to give to their customers, think of it as a blacklist to your name.

I'd really love to see how this plays out to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    No he does not have the obligation to give it to you, if you are paying for it you need a justification also to go along with it, you just cannot request one and expect one for no purpose or reason and as you are stating above "you must give it to me" I would personally decline it to you as you are not giving any reason or justification to have it.
    )
    cool
    without any reason? what i sent him email ? i want to move my company customer to this vps and i have 1 ip for host and 2 for dns i want to do same thing to your host thats not good enough? i have dedicated with 32 ip just wanted to move seperately sorry mate they didnt ask me anything for 32 if you want to know what company come pm.

anyway this thread is just going nonsense if anyone could offer me write here.

without any reason? what i sent him email ? i want to move my company customer to this vps and i have 1 ip for host and 2 for dns i want to do same thing to your host thats not good enough? i have dedicated with 32 ip just wanted to move seperately sorry mate they didnt ask me anything for 32 if you want to know what company come pm.
    Well they are in the wrong, if they get caught then that company would either be blacklisted for life if obtaining and giving you IP's for no reason, you NEED a valid justification and requiring them for just DNS and a website is not a good enough or even a valid reason to obtain an IP. You must understand that these companies offering them with no justification are doing the wrong thing and if you are going to support them let it be but a reputable provider will not just hand them out to you for reasons unknown.

anyway this thread is just going nonsense if anyone could offer me write here.
    Providers cannot just write here either, you would need to go looking or for someone to post recommendations, I for one cannot really give you ideas as I do not host with anyone else that would support this request.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisjustabout View Post
    if i wanted you to give me ip you must give me additional ip thats my money and i will pay for it.
    You have a lot to learn if you think just because you have money a host will give you all the IP's you want. The Internet ran out of IPv4 addresses last month and there will be no more IPv4 assignments to ISP's within about 1 year's time from the Regional Internet Registries. We have to justify our IP addresses to our upstreams and that in turn means you have to justify your IP address needs to us.

We provided you with an explanation why your IP request didn't meet justification at which point you could have revised or clarified what you needed but you chose not to do that.

I didnt ask for 4 ips i ask for 1 host 2 for dns stop telling lie
    if he simply denied copy paste here what he answer to me... via support ticket.
    http://ramnet.us/junk/wht-lifeisjustabout-tck955614.png

I've blacked out your personal details and highlighted the relevant text where you said "i need 3 more ips" (3 more on top of the 1 you already had).

And then you start this thread with:

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisjustabout
    I need 3 ips
    And in your last post you changed yet again to:

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisjustabout
    i need 2 ip
    So, first it was 4 IP's in a ticket to us, then it's 3 IP's in your OP here, and now it's 2 IP's in your latest reply.

It seems to me your command of the English language may be lacking and this event may have been caused by a communication issue. If you are happy to accept 2 ip's that you have justified (not 3, not 4) then I'll gladly disregard your cancellation request and make that ip allocation and even waive the additional IP fee we usually charge for the first month if you'd like.

If we were truly evil about IP addresses we'd have asked you to fill out our rather draconian IP justification form that we send to people wanting dozens of IP's We don't require that on small IP allocations.
    Last edited by ramnet; 03-09-2011 at 04:52 AM.
    RAM Host -- USA Premium & Budget Linux Hosting
    █ Featuring Powerful cPanel Shared Hosting
    █ & Premium Virtual Dedicated Servers
    Follow us on Twitter

common mate do you know how many ips does cnn or amazon have? do they really have enough reason to get it ? commmooonnnn i dont want to write here but you force me to write if you thing everything going smooth on arin or apnic side this world would be much nicer.

comic..

thank you for your kind invititation i am out of interest anymore your company wish all the best

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ramnet View Post
    You have a lot to learn if you think just because you have money a host will give you all the IP's you want. The Internet ran out of IPv4 addresses last month and there will be no more IPv4 assignments to ISP's within about 1 year's time from the Regional Internet Registries. We have to justify our IP addresses to our upstreams and that in turn means you have to justify your IP address needs to us.

We provided you with an explanation why your IP request didn't meet justification at which point you could have revised or clarified what you needed but you chose not to do that.

http://ramnet.us/junk/wht-lifeisjustabout-tck955614.png

I've blacked out your personal details and highlighted the relevant text where you said "i need 3 more ips" (3 more on top of the 1 you already had).

And then you start this thread with:

And in your last post you changed yet again to:

So, first it was 4 IP's in a ticket to us, then it's 3 IP's in your OP here, and now it's 2 IP's in your latest reply.

It seems to me your command of the English language may be lacking and this event may have been caused by a communication issue. If you are happy to accept 2 ip's (not 3, not 4) then I'll gladly disregard your cancellation request and make that ip allocation and even waive the additional IP fee we usually charge for the first month if you'd like.

If we were truly evil about IP addresses we'd have asked you to fill out our rather draconian IP justification form that we send to people wanting dozens of IP's We don't require that on small IP allocations.

HI,
    I am looking for vps provider reliable (99.99 uptime guarentee) i dont care speed as long as vps always accessable for my customer there is about 20 website, ramhost doesnt offer additional ip thats why out of my interest. I need 3 ips 1 for shared host 2 for dns

Bandwith: 500gb
    Hdd : 50gb
    ram: 768 mb

i've looked at offer section but i couldn't find

Budget $15/m
    You should be able to find a decent host for that price. However you may need to either adjust your specs or budget, the specs given here are sortof odd. If anything contact SemoWeb and see if they can possibly help you out. Other than that keep checking Offers Section often.

I think u haven't looked at the offers section properly then.
    I was able to find more than a couple of providers with your price range and specs - indeed a few more higher specs ones as well.
    Though, my personal advice would be to increase ur budget for a few more dollars to get a good ram system.

That ram for 15 usd, not happening.
    IT & Hosting Solutions Rotherham - Virtual6 Ltd
    IT Distributor | IT Manufacturer | Hosted Products | Business IT Support

First Ramhost is an awesome host and they provide quality service. It's not surprise that they require solid justification for resources.

@lifeisjustabout
    I'm not sure what those companies have to do with this, it's an established policy and maybe if you get to get to be that big you can get additional consideration but that's besides the point here. The fact that you kept changing your story and never addressed those concerns stays enough to me.

There are plenty of hosts in the offers section that will meet your needs/budget but from my quick look at the offers section none of them would be ones I would recommend, but best of luck to you.

common mate do you know how many ips does cnn or amazon have? do they really have enough reason to get it ? commmooonnnn i dont want to write here but you force me to write if you thing everything going smooth on arin or apnic side this world would be much nicer.

comic..
    seems like a desperate o' whine
    please cmiiw always

Clearly you don't understand the current state of IPv4 allocations. I question the competence of any host willing to provide IPs without proper justification.

Thumbs up

Thank you Mr-Webost semoweb provide me what i needed excatly. they are really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-WebHost View Post
    You should be able to find a decent host for that price. However you may need to either adjust your specs or budget, the specs given here are sortof odd. If anything contact SemoWeb and see if they can possibly help you out. Other than that keep checking Offers Section often.

* Can be deleted. I didn't know the OP found a provider.