TurnKey Internet - issues canceling service

I signed up for a dedicated server with TurnKey Internet like a week and half ago. The setup was fast they promised me 24 hours, and it was 24 hours. The connection speed was and is fine, but the problem is the latency which goes from 8ms to 82ms. I am running few applications that are latency dependent, so I can't have that, and I already dealt with different providers trying to get it fixed, no one can seem to get it fixed. So I just try to find a provider that has low latency to the locations its being used. I didn't even know TurnKey existed I saw their add on WHT (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1026073) which states "Do you have a money back guarantee?
    Yes, a 30 day no questions asked money back is available to all new customers." This gave me the courage to sign up, since worse to worse I can cancel if it doesn't work out, and it did not. So I opened a ticket today to cancel the server, and get a refund. They clearly said no refund because I got (Proxmox) installed as the OS. They said it's a custom setup which honestly its easier then installing CentOS you basically enter password, and IPs. I said whatever it's fine if they think its custom then let it be. I told them I am willing to pay $50 setup fee for the "Custom" install, and to refund the rest back. Representative named "Sean S" kept sending me their TOS, and what it states but again "no questions" means "no questions," but then when I asked them if they can do the $50 setup thing instead. Sean S simply closed the ticket twice instead of replying. Very unprofessional and rude basically they just want your money, and could careless.

Quote Originally Posted by LayerHosting View Post
    I signed up for a dedicated server with TurnKey Internet like a week and half ago. The setup was fast they promised me 24 hours, and it was 24 hours. The connection speed was and is fine, but the problem is the latency which goes from 8ms to 82ms. I am running few applications that are latency dependent, so I can't have that, and I already dealt with different providers trying to get it fixed, no one can seem to get it fixed. So I just try to find a provider that has low latency to the locations its being used. I didn't even know TurnKey existed I saw their add on WHT (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1026073) which states "Do you have a money back guarantee?
    Yes, a 30 day no questions asked money back is available to all new customers." This gave me the courage to sign up, since worse to worse I can cancel if it doesn't work out, and it did not. So I opened a ticket today to cancel the server, and get a refund. They clearly said no refund because I got (Proxmox) installed as the OS. They said it's a custom setup which honestly its easier then installing CentOS you basically enter password, and IPs. I said whatever it's fine if they think its custom then let it be. I told them I am willing to pay $50 setup fee for the "Custom" install, and to refund the rest back. Representative named "Sean S" kept sending me their TOS, and what it states but again "no questions" means "no questions," but then when I asked them if they can do the $50 setup thing instead. Sean S simply closed the ticket twice instead of replying. Very unprofessional and rude basically they just want your money, and could careless.
    As per our 100% satisfaction that you agreed to when signing up our billing representative was following procedures. I have listed the limitation section below.

Limitations

TurnKey Internet reserves the right to arbitrate and delimit on a per-situation basis the extent to which this Guarantee applies, and may, in the case of abuse of TurnKey Internet's services on the part of Customer (as defined in the TurnKey Internet Terms of Service ) void the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Custom service orders, such as unique hardware configurations for servers, or orders which require ordering of specialized hardware or hardware add-ons are not eligible for refund. Bandwidth usage beyond 50 GB of data transfer, excessive use of our support services (10 or more support incidents or responses), Operating System Reloads, custom software configuration or setup, or if customer's service is employed to send or receive any more than one-thousand (1000) emails will result in annulment of this Guarantee.
    As a favor to you, I have gone ahead and waived the requirement and you will receive your refund shortly. Please make sure to read all terms of service, acceptable use policies and satisfaction guarantees before accepting them in the future.
    TurnKey Internet, Inc : phone 1.518.618.0999 and 1.877.539.4638 | Contact Us
    Cloud Servers | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | VPS | Mail Services | Reseller hosting
    New York / East Coast Green Datacenter

To be fair I think the thread title should be changed.. it can be very misleading to any first time viewers/searchers.

Impressed at how quickly a rep from Turnkey was able to respond and resolve this.