HELP: How to put www in a domain name

Hello,

Can anyone please help me how to put www in a domain name..

Thank you

Your site should be accessible both through www and without www.

If you are having difficulties accessing your site through www, make sure you have www recorded added into your DNS zones.

Check your site at http://intodns.com/ and see if there is any DNS issues. www record is locate at the bottom. If the www record is missing, you will need to add it into your DNS zone file located in your hosting control panel.
    Snoork Hosting - Enterprise Servers | DDoS Protected Network
    99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
    Check Out Our Dedicated Server Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions

your website is not opening by including www in it?

Quote Originally Posted by no69_2007 View Post
    your website is not opening by including www in it?
    No.My site has no www so i am planning to put www.and hopefull if someone will access my domain with or without www.It will come out with www.domain.com with no problem..

you mean permanently redirect? if you're using control panel like cpanel it should be easy. the simple things is put CNAME on your DNS.
    Carstensz Pyramid Server
    ...:::::: KVM |||| VPS ::::::...

The reason know one is giving up much information is because your being very vague with your problem.

What type of server is your site hosted on. Have you got it hosted with a company or is it your own server.

What software are you using to setup your website, do you have a control panel like cpanel or are you logging in via ssh?

Answer some questions about you you currently have things setup, then someone can advise on how to setup your dns correctly

Quote Originally Posted by cpservr View Post
    you mean permanently redirect? if you're using control panel like cpanel it should be easy. the simple things is put CNAME on your DNS.
    Sorry for being to noob..Yes i have cpanel..how will i do that?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by matt2kjones View Post
    The reason know one is giving up much information is because your being very vague with your problem.

What type of server is your site hosted on. Have you got it hosted with a company or is it your own server.

What software are you using to setup your website, do you have a control panel like cpanel or are you logging in via ssh?

Answer some questions about you you currently have things setup, then someone can advise on how to setup your dns correctly
    Yes I have a shared hosting from tmzhosting.com.

iamglennmar,

You can always contact our support department at support@tmzhosting.com to get assistance with this.

Currently all of our tickets are replied to within 15 minutes, so if you want a quick reply with a resolution thats the way to go .

Also please let me know if there is anything I can help you with by PM'ing me or emailing me at daniel@Tmzhosting.com

- Daniel

Glenn,

I had one of our administrators set this up for you. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

- Daniel