Green web hosting company (brand and clients) for sale. This company basically runs itself as I have paid up server management for the year, and outsource almost all my support. This is obviously up to you if you would like to continue.

Selling because I just haven't the drive or desire anymore to try and take this to the next level. Making only $3000 a year doesn't really make it worthwhile for me as I have other projects where my time and money would be better suited. For someone already in the business looking to expand your hosting network - or maybe someone looking to get started - this should be just what you are looking for.

Turn Key Web Hosting Business - I'll just send you the logins, and you can take over within a day! Everything is paid up for a year too - so first year has no expenses for the lucky buyer.

Was really planning on making a go of it this year, hence the renewal of the servers, management, etc... last month - as well as the big SEO project. But after some soul searching this week, I think I'm gonna throw in the towel. All this is now ready in place for the lucky buyer.

Income Projection
USD Currency
Monthly: $110.48 (14)
Quarterly: $0.00 (0)
Semi-Annually: $0.00 (0)
Annually: $1977.00 (48)
Biennially: $142.80 (1)
Triennially: $0.00 (0)
Est. Annual: $3374.16

Sales Includes:

43 Shared Hosting Accounts
4 Reseller Accounts
47 clients
Hosted on one large VPS server and cPanel license (Paid up until February 2012) - paid up value worth $778.50
Accounts are running fine on this server with loads of less than 1 usually.
Server management provided by WebbyCart paid up until February 2012 - paid up value worth $220
Outsourced support provided by WebbyCart on an as needed basis. About 10 prepaid tickets remaining in account - worth about $25

100GB Remote backup server (Paid up until February 2012) - paid up value worth $164.45

Company site, WHMCS, email, etc... hosted on separate VPS in a different location (Clients in Scranton, Company in Los Angeles)
Hosted on one smaller VPS server (Paid up until February 2012) - paid up value worth $65.45

Includes WHMCS license owned with no branding. Professional integration into company website. + iPhone Addon License + Full knowledgeable content + integrated DemoWolf.com video tutorials.

Includes eNom reseller account with 29 domains (11 company and 18 client) plus an account balance of $71.15. Registered within the eNom account is 2 SSL certificates - one for company site and the other for WHM/cPanel. Company site SSL expires Nov 2011 and other expires Jan 2012.

Recent professional SEO project including rewriting of all website content to target 20 specific keywords. 4 months of project completed at a cost of $2400. Things like offsite article writing, directory submissions, social bookmarking, link dropping completed every month. Full details of SEO project available on request and project can be continued with provider at a cost of $600 per month for the last 4 months of the project. As of the end of February ranking on front page of front page of Yahoo! and Bing for 4 of the targeted keywords (green hosting companies, green hosting company, green hosting reseller, green reseller hosting).

Don't have a specific price in mind - and will entertain all offers. Looking for a fast sale and so will close the bidding 48 hours after first bid is received.

Email greenhost4sale@gmail.com for further details and post to the thread below to bid. Serious bidders only please.