Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Green Web Hosting Company For Sale

Green web hosting company (brand and clients) for sale. This company basically runs itself as I have paid up server management for the year, and outsource almost all my support. This is obviously up to you if you would like to continue.

Selling because I just haven't the drive or desire anymore to try and take this to the next level. Making only $3000 a year doesn't really make it worthwhile for me as I have other projects where my time and money would be better suited. For someone already in the business looking to expand your hosting network - or maybe someone looking to get started - this should be just what you are looking for.

Turn Key Web Hosting Business - I'll just send you the logins, and you can take over within a day! Everything is paid up for a year too - so first year has no expenses for the lucky buyer.

Was really planning on making a go of it this year, hence the renewal of the servers, management, etc... last month - as well as the big SEO project. But after some soul searching this week, I think I'm gonna throw in the towel. All this is now ready in place for the lucky buyer.

Income Projection
    USD Currency
    Monthly: $110.48 (14)
    Quarterly: $0.00 (0)
    Semi-Annually: $0.00 (0)
    Annually: $1977.00 (48)
    Biennially: $142.80 (1)
    Triennially: $0.00 (0)
    Est. Annual: $3374.16

Sales Includes:

43 Shared Hosting Accounts
    4 Reseller Accounts
    47 clients
    Hosted on one large VPS server and cPanel license (Paid up until February 2012) - paid up value worth $778.50
    Accounts are running fine on this server with loads of less than 1 usually.
    Server management provided by WebbyCart paid up until February 2012 - paid up value worth $220
    Outsourced support provided by WebbyCart on an as needed basis. About 10 prepaid tickets remaining in account - worth about $25

100GB Remote backup server (Paid up until February 2012) - paid up value worth $164.45

Company site, WHMCS, email, etc... hosted on separate VPS in a different location (Clients in Scranton, Company in Los Angeles)
    Hosted on one smaller VPS server (Paid up until February 2012) - paid up value worth $65.45

Includes WHMCS license owned with no branding. Professional integration into company website. + iPhone Addon License + Full knowledgeable content + integrated DemoWolf.com video tutorials.

Includes eNom reseller account with 29 domains (11 company and 18 client) plus an account balance of $71.15. Registered within the eNom account is 2 SSL certificates - one for company site and the other for WHM/cPanel. Company site SSL expires Nov 2011 and other expires Jan 2012.

Recent professional SEO project including rewriting of all website content to target 20 specific keywords. 4 months of project completed at a cost of $2400. Things like offsite article writing, directory submissions, social bookmarking, link dropping completed every month. Full details of SEO project available on request and project can be continued with provider at a cost of $600 per month for the last 4 months of the project. As of the end of February ranking on front page of front page of Yahoo! and Bing for 4 of the targeted keywords (green hosting companies, green hosting company, green hosting reseller, green reseller hosting).

Don't have a specific price in mind - and will entertain all offers. Looking for a fast sale and so will close the bidding 48 hours after first bid is received.

Email [email protected] for further details and post to the thread below to bid. Serious bidders only please.

What are the main VPS specs?
    What are the reseller specs?
    ☆☆☆ Miss Names - Cool domain names for sale! - MissNames.com☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Find a new pet for your home ... Find a new home for your pet - WeGotPets.com☆☆☆

Quote Originally Posted by GORF View Post
    What are the main VPS specs?
    What are the reseller specs?
    VPS 1 (Clients)
    4Ghz, 4GB RAM, 250GB, 4TB Transfer
    Costs $59.50/year but paid up until February 2012

VPS 2 (Company Site, Email, WHMCS, etc...)
    1Ghz, 512MB RAM, 20GB, 1TB Transfer
    Costs $499.50/year but paid up until February 2012
    + cPanel license costing $129.50/yr and server management costing $240/yr Both also paid up until February 2012

Buyer can take over these servers and not have to worry about migrating anything or creating any move issues for customers -> and not have any expenses for the first year!

Quote Originally Posted by greenhost4sale View Post
    Income Projection
    USD Currency
    Monthly: $110.48 (14)
    Quarterly: $0.00 (0)
    Semi-Annually: $0.00 (0)
    Annually: $1977.00 (48)
    Biennially: $142.80 (1)
    Triennially: $0.00 (0)
    Est. Annual: $3374.16

Sales Includes:

43 Shared Hosting Accounts
    4 Reseller Accounts
    47 clients
    Hosted on one large VPS server and cPanel license (Paid up until February 2012) - paid up value worth $778.50
    Accounts are running fine on this server with loads of less than 1 usually.
    Server management provided by WebbyCart paid up until February 2012 - paid up value worth $220
    Outsourced support provided by WebbyCart on an as needed basis. About 10 prepaid tickets remaining in account - worth about $25

Don't have a specific price in mind - and will entertain all offers. Looking for a fast sale and so will close the bidding 48 hours after first bid is received.

Email [email protected] for further details and post to the thread below to bid. Serious bidders only please.
    I never understand how people can go into something without a price in mind. You either aren't disclosing it or haven't fully valued your company and want to see what people are willing to pay for it. This irks me! $1 for whole company (it's worth a shot )

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    I never understand how people can go into something without a price in mind. You either aren't disclosing it or haven't fully valued your company and want to see what people are willing to pay for it. This irks me! $1 for whole company (it's worth a shot )
    Sorry if that "irks" you... poor choice of words on my part. I do have a price in mind - I had a business broker value the business at $2762 for the company and clients - however since I have just paid up all expenses for the year so the buyer will have no expenses the first year I am not sure how to value it. I wanted to see what people thought and in all honesty will take any reasonable (not $1 :-) ) offer as I am truly looking forward to being done.

Sorry if I came across wrong - I was just trying to open it up for everyone.

Sorry if that "irks" you... poor choice of words on my part. I do have a price in mind - I had a business broker value the business at $2762 for the company and clients - however since I have just paid up all expenses for the year so the buyer will have no expenses the first year I am not sure how to value it. I wanted to see what people thought and in all honesty will take any reasonable (not $1 :-) ) offer as I am truly looking forward to being done.

Sorry if I came across wrong - I was just trying to open it up for everyone.
    SEE NOW THAT'S BETTER! I was hoping you wouldn't sell for $1.

Now, although I am not interested in bidding, take your value of $2762 add 1 years worth of expenses and add it together, you have a starting point . It's the cost of doing business. You just need to be able to support why you are asking for that price (whatever you choose it to be).

since I have just paid up all expenses for the year so the buyer will have no expenses the first year I am not sure how to value it.
    Most "hosts" would have all of those items, so the year of support/vps/etc to anyone established, is worthless.

We'd be interested, and would be prepared to offer $1600.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Quote Originally Posted by othellotech View Post
    Most "hosts" would have all of those items, so the year of support/vps/etc to anyone established, is worthless.

We'd be interested, and would be prepared to offer $1600.
    The idea is that since these are paid for they would be taken by the buyer to use. If the buyer is just going to move the clients to their own server this sale probably isn't the best for them as a lot of wasted resources.

The advantage of keeping the clients on these servers at least in the short term is that there is no disruption to them (i.e. migration downtime, change of ip, etc...)

Thank you for the bid.

May be interested, sent message and PM with these questions:

Why is this a Green Hosting Company?

What is the url of your company?

Where are your VPS's hosted?

Can you provide a breakdown of when the annual clients are due next?

How do you receive payments?
    Energized I.T. Web Hosting
    Hosting | Template Customization | Domain Names
    Ministry Web Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by energizedit View Post

replied via email. Thanks for your interest.

Quote Originally Posted by energizedit View Post

I'm assuming since they created a temporary name that they don't want to disclose this information to the public.

I'm assuming since they created a temporary name that they don't want to disclose this information to the public.
    Yes for the protection of the potential buyer, I don't want to have the company name here in the forum. Anyone that is interested in company specific information please email me and I will send an NDA.

Yes for the protection of the potential buyer, I don't want to have the company name here in the forum. Anyone that is interested in company specific information please email me and I will send an NDA.
    Yes it makes sense as it is a pretty standard process.

I think the $1 offer irks him into disclosing the true value of the company I would like to get additional info on this also.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by markgrannum18 View Post
    I think the $1 offer irks him into disclosing the true value of the company I would like to get additional info on this also.
    Thanks
    haha, now everyone's going to use my "irk" word huh? j/k. Well it makes sense if you think about it from a bidding/pricing perspective.

Either you start high and people swindle you down or you get low balled and you have to support why you deserve what you want. If you just set the price at what you want and leave a little negotiating room that's not extravagant you're inline for a nice, quick sale.

I've seen listings before where people put what they think is a "fair" value and people still offer like 2-3 months profit... these forums are full of people looking for a deal and in my mind it doesn't matter what is put in the posting and that is why I didn't bother.

My "valued" company + the years expenses is over $3000 - and even when I posted that the first bid was $1600.

What's the point? ;-)

For more info mark, just email me and I'll send an NDA.

haha, now everyone's going to use my "irk" word huh? j/k. Well it makes sense if you think about it from a bidding/pricing perspective.

Either you start high and people swindle you down or you get low balled and you have to support why you deserve what you want. If you just set the price at what you want and leave a little negotiating room that's not extravagant you're inline for a nice, quick sale.

I do bid 2400$ for the company. Email sent with details of the bid.

Q
    ComfortHost.NET. Top quality hosting. And a personal touch.
    ** web hosting ** reseller hosting ** VPS ** Managed Servers **

I had a business broker value the business at $2762 for the company and clients, you told us what is is worth and you have a bid of 2400 sell it His bid is higher than mine. I thank you for the opportunity. Good luck

I bid $2500. Thanks!

Just for official purposes my bid is $1700 if the high bidder deal falls through.
    Energized I.T. Web Hosting
    Hosting | Template Customization | Domain Names
    Ministry Web Hosting

Could you please an Nda to kbromwich @ hotmail.com. I am interested in your company.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefishhosting View Post
    Could you please an Nda to kbromwich @ hotmail.com. I am interested in your company.
    Sent. Thanks for your interest.

I would like to be sent an NDA at phil62009 at yahoo dot com

I am interested in more information.

Quote Originally Posted by plh1020 View Post
    I would like to be sent an NDA at phil62009 at yahoo dot com

I am interested in more information.
    Sent. Let me know what specific information you are looking for.

I raise my bid to 2600$

Q
    ComfortHost.NET. Top quality hosting. And a personal touch.
    ** web hosting ** reseller hosting ** VPS ** Managed Servers **

I will put them on my server now

After considering the details of this offer I am willing to pay 3000 dollars for the company.
    I would like you to start negotiations at this Location

https://www.sonwebhost.com/clients/s...tep=2&deptid=2

Your response will start the process.

Thanks

Mr. Mark Grannum
    Last edited by Sonwebhost; 03-09-2011 at 04:21 PM. Reason: typo

As requested I am posting an official end time for the auction. As mentioned in the listing, I am ending the auction 48 hours after the first bid.

This means that the auction will end at 7:22am March 10th - Mountain Time. You can verify this time for your respective time zones by looking for the first bid that happened yesterday.

The most recent bid of $3000 has been rejected by our company - therefore the high bid is still currently $2600.

Thanks.

I am a real buyer with real money.
    PM me what you are looking for and we can make a quick deal.

I bid $2700. Thanks!
    Seth Cole (Google+) (@rockhost)
    [ROCKHOST.COM - "Be Heard"]

Auction over. Will be contacting the high bidder. Thank you everyone for your interest.

Auction over. Will be contacting the high bidder. Thank you everyone for your interest.
    What was the final price?

What was the final price?
    Look at the forum. The high bidder was $2700

I didn't know if you received anything from other forums or PM.

I didn't know if you received anything from other forums or PM.
    No prob... I did receive other bids, but as per WHT rules only bids on the forum are valid.

I am interested. Please send NDA ad details to RealBuyer at isphosting dot com

Please note that the auction is over. I will not be contacting any other bidders unless the current sale does not complete.

Thanks for your interest.

If it falls through as I put in my pm my bid is 2800

Deal is closed.

Thank you to everyone that showed interest.

Mods you can close this thread.

Email Sent.
    Neil Ghuman
    IT Manager for Motorcycle Market, a Motorcycle Accessories company
    IT Manager for Get A Host and Get A Backup
    Looking to purchase established hosting companies for $XXX to $XX,XXX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast