SHAC Panel: All your dedicated server needs

Introducing SHAC Panel, the dedicated server control panel from the Squangle Group.

SHAC Panel comes in two variants: Desktop and WHMCS.

SHAC Panel Desktop is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. The SingleHop API Control Panel is the first Cross-Platform Desktop Application to use the LEAP API at its core. Built for speed and ease of use, SHAC Panel can simplify your SingleHop server administration.
    Quickly view and all the information about a server. Review open tickets and reply to them, all from your desktop. SHAC Panel comes with a configurable Sidebar which continually updates with new tickets and invoices. SHAC Panel runs even when your web browser is not open, and will alert you if a new ticket is posted through your operating systems native taskbar. Built using the latest version of the Qt Framework by Nokia and using the latest in OpenSSL Encryption, the application is rock solid and secured by the most widely used SSL implementation in the world.

SHAC Panel for WHMCS comes in client area and admin area variants. The difference between the two is the level of control each has: the client area is primarily for displaying information about servers, whereas the admin area is built for controlling servers. SHAC Panel for WHMCS gives clients access to their server's rDNS Settings, Server Status, and Bandwidth Usage without the need to open a support ticket. SHAC Panel for WHMCS is intended to be integrated into a Client Area, and as such does not implement the more powerful API commands. SHAC Panel for WHMCS Admin enables modification of server settings, as well as support ticket viewing, all from within WHMCS.

SHAC Panel is available under a multitude of licensing options. To learn more about SHAC Panel, and to view screenshots, please click the appropriate link bellow.

SHAC Panel Desktop
    SHAC Panel for WHMCS Client
    SHAC Panel for WHMCS Admin

SHAC Panel was made in partnership with Nexeon Technologies.

So we can give clients control of servers located on a SingleHop Tandem account, how do we link that server to that clients account? Also, does this support automated ordering of the server at SingleHop?

The WHMCS version of this product will allow you to give your clients access to LEAP Server status through your WHMCS client area. The control panel will be locked to the servers they have purchased.

The client area script includes an admin module that will compare the hostnames of servers on your LEAP account to the ones in WHMCS and will update them accordingly so that the module will be able to work with the SingleHop API.

At this current time ordering is not supported by SingleHop but when it is available it will be implemented.
    Last edited by josh6025; 03-08-2011 at 12:29 AM.

Can you take some quick screen shots and PM them to me. I'm very interested in this.

Quote Originally Posted by IntelHost View Post
    Can you take some quick screen shots and PM them to me. I'm very interested in this.
    Screenshots have been uploaded to the website for the respective products.

xn eogge

Hi all.
    I'm one of the dev's working on SHAC Panel. I'd just like to point out something that isn't apparent in the OP, which is that SHAC Panel is currently only compatible with SingleHop Inc servers. SHAC Panel stands for SingleHop API Control Panel, and as implied, it communicates through the SingleHop API to control dedicated servers.

Any details on the levels of customisation available?
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

SHAC Panel client area is fully SMARTY templating compatible with docs. You can also change the icons SHAC uses as its buttons.

SHAC Panel desktop can be debranded or custom branded. Please message our support centre for more details.

To get this straight, it is based on matching the hostname in the singlehop account and the hostname on file?

To get this straight, it is based on matching the hostname in the singlehop account and the hostname on file?
    Yes, that is correct.

What happens if for some reason, a customer sets 2 servers up with the same hostnamed on file? The client panel will run on its own correct?

What happens if for some reason, a customer sets 2 servers up with the same hostnamed on file? The client panel will run on its own correct?
    For the import script to work correctly the hostname field in WHMCS needs to have the same hostname as in LEAP. At this current time the import script will not work correctly when multiple servers have the same hostname. If this situation was found to be an issue, an update could be released that corrects it.

Hey,
    Some video's for SHAC Panel Desktop are up on Youtube. You can view them at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIhl7jeZ42A
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brnC4fmAjxc

We will have video's up for SHAC Panel for WHMCS soon.

Hi there,
    We are currently working on getting our trial copy of SHAC Panel for WHMCS up and running publicly. We should have a live copy soon. If you visit our website at www squanglegroup.com, sign up for an account, and send us a message through our support system letting us know you are interested in a trial, we will get back to you ask quickly as possible so you can try it out before we make the trial public.

Anyone have any idea what happened to these guys? They suspended our WHMCS module even though the invoice was paid multiple times, and haven't responded to any inquiries.
    Chris Basham
    Hands-on Web Hosting
    cPanel Web Hosting | E-Commerce Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalineWeb View Post
    Anyone have any idea what happened to these guys? They suspended our WHMCS module even though the invoice was paid multiple times, and haven't responded to any inquiries.
    I have responded to you support ticket in our billing system and I am sorry for the delay. I am looking into the issue with the payments.

Does this company still exist? Their website is no longer working and the module itself is no longer functioning.

Quote Originally Posted by positivemedium View Post
    Does this company still exist?
    Yes we are still around.

Their website is no longer working and the module itself is no longer functioning.
    Earlier this week we were affected by the massive DDOS that was directed at the Continuum data center and we have unfortunately had to have all traffic to our servers null routed. Details on the attack can be found here http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1246158.

Thanks for the information. Will you be sending out an update to your paying customers once service has been restored?

Thanks for the information. Will you be sending out an update to your paying customers once service has been restored?
    Yes I will be sending out an update as soon as I can with the details about the downtime since unfortunately I was unable to before the null route was in place as I couldn't even access my server.

Unfortunately your module is once again non-functional and your website is offline. We're getting email reminders of a due invoice but can't even log into your site to pay it. What's going on?