Thread: Myhosting.com

Myhosting.com

It says Order Status
    PF Provisioning Failed . What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilerj View Post
    It says Order Status
    PF Provisioning Failed . What does that mean?
    An order fails to provision POA subscription, resources or domain and stuck in the status 'Provisioning Failed'.

Cause
    PBA-E works with POA using OpenAPI interface when it needs to provision POA related things like subscriptions or resources upgrades. If an OpenAPI call fails during the provisioning process, order usually goes to the status 'PF' (Provisioning Failed) according to the current order flow settings.

Resolution
    POA OpenAPI call may fail due to POA misconfigurations, network problems or capacity issues, so the general way to diagnose and fix an order is the following:

1. Find the order in PBA-E: Top > Operation Director > Sales Manager > Customer Orders > (order) > Provisioning Items
    2. Some of the provisioning items in the list are failed. Click subscription ID of the failed item.
    3. Switch to the tab "Service Status History" and find error message at the bottom. In most cases some understandable message is shown, advising to increase resource limits, remove existing domain, or perform some other reasonable workaround.
    4. Peform a workaround and resubmit the order for provisioning.

That's wayyyyyy too complicated for me to understand. Sorry . Could a myhosting.com rep come and help me?

That's wayyyyyy too complicated for me to understand. Sorry . Could a myhosting.com rep come and help me?
    Did you open a ticket on their site? Do they have livechat or a # to call? That was more of a solution for the host to help you with .. not much you can do on your end until they contact you / get back to you with the solution being implemented.

Yes I opened a ticket on their site. This VPS stuff is just seems like a huge scam. I already lost money from VPSland.com. Paid them $15 and they just never replied back with information. I just paid $25 more to myhosting.com and it looks like they just took the money and something didn't work.

Yes I opened a ticket on their site. This VPS stuff is just seems like a huge scam. I already lost money from VPSland.com. Paid them $15 and they just never replied back with information. I just paid $25 more to myhosting.com and it looks like they just took the money and something didn't work.
    Well are you looking for quality, relaible hosts with money back guarantees, etc...? Did you look for reviews of these companies to ensure they were trustworthy? There are a lot of popup fraud hosts since it is so easy to begin a hosting company these days. Have you stopped payment (if you used a credit card)? Make sure you inform the community with reviews if you did experience fraudulent issues as this is what we the consumers want to avoid.

*how long has it been since you've experience the issue and opened the ticket?*

It's paid via a Debit Card. Not sure if you can chargeback/stop payment on those. I heard good reviews about myhosting.com. VPSland is just the worst provider ever. Here's their Email.
    VPSLAND.com
    227 Sandy Springs Place
    Suite D-131
    Sandy Springs
    United States 30328

Transaction date 04-Mar-2011
    Transaction No 3075XX
    Transaction type Sale

Received from:
    Mr. Jason

United States
    Contact Mr. Jason

Account ID 62XXX

----------------------------

Transaction total Amount: $14.99
    Transaction was applied to the document: 554XXX

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

VPSLAND.com Support
    [email protected]

Thank you for choosing VPSLAND.com!

This is a computer generated message. You have received this message because you are subscribed to a VPSLAND.com paid service.

Did you ever receive login credentials or anything like that after the receipt of payment?

Also regarding the stop payments, I think you can call your bank/card provider. It's worth a shot ... what do you have to lose, you will be down $14.99 anyway if they don't.

I never received anything from them. I filed support tickets with them but they never reply. I think the same thing might be happening with Myhosting.com

I never received anything from them. I filed support tickets with them but they never reply. I think the same thing might be happening with Myhosting.com
    When did you place the order with Myhosting.com? And when did you open the ticket? Give it some time ... some places don't have top of the line support services on weekends and might be getting around to them today.

Placed it around 30 minutes ago. It says:

Order Number Order Type Order Date Status Total Balance
    SO006XXX Sales Order 07-Mar-2011 Provisioning Failed $ 24.87 $ 0.00

Not sure what provisioning failed means. Does it mean they took the money from my Visa card or they didn't and didn't set up a VPS for me.

Placed it around 30 minutes ago. It says:

Order Number Order Type Order Date Status Total Balance
    SO006XXX Sales Order 07-Mar-2011 Provisioning Failed $ 24.87 $ 0.00

Not sure what provisioning failed means. Does it mean they took the money from my Visa card or they didn't and didn't set up a VPS for me.
    I think the order itself did not go through...You probably did not get charged the $25. Call and ask your bank or check your statements online. Also, give it some more time ... 30 minutes is rather quick to expect a resolution .. they could be experiencing other issues.

Alright thanks. If any Myhosting Reps see this. Please give me an answer.

Ya. Normally a standard reply from hosting provider is within 1 hour. Get back to us when you still having issue with myhosting.

we have just moved from a shared hosting to VPS of Myhosting for four days now. Their customer support is very poor. we are not getting prompt reply.

we are running a small news website with just about 1300 visitors/ day. we purchased 2gb RAM, 1gb CPU, 400GB bandwidth and still very very slow.

we are using wordpress. we have been asking the customer support about our problem but they are not really giving direct answers. it takes hours and even about 12 hours to get a reply and simply tell us they are looking into the problem.

now our website could hardly load in 5 minutes!

we are now moving to a new host. we are consideing Knowhost.

I would suggest making sure you have all your data secure and backed up and move to a different host, if your not getting no response and getting no details what so-ever about your package, it's the warning sign's that it might not be the best choice for you.

What is your budget? and requirements? maybe we can help you find a better host for your solutions/requirements!

Good luck!
    FusionNET Solutions - US/UK Locations | Adult/IRC Allowed! | DDoS Protected Networks!
    Fusion Powered: Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Dedicated Servers | Native IPv6 Available!
    202-505-HOST | LiteSpeed Support! | Live Web Chat!

we have already moved to another VPS host,it's knownhost. it's way better than myhosting.

we didn't get clear explanations why it's slow and sometimes offline at all. the tech support blamed the domain, the wordpress, when it was better when we were at a shared hosting :-)

suddenly, the guy on the chat room, left the conversation.

we're okay now with knownhost.com