Thumbs up HostingRQ - High Performance Hosting | Ddos Protected Hosting Resellers

HostingRQ reseller hosting offers fully featured and scalable accounts with rock solid allocations. No unrealistic resource restrictions or hidden terms to prevent you or your clients from using your space and or allocated bandwidth. Very liberal resource limits that can handle high space/high traffic sites with ease under most circumstances. get what you pay for guaranteed.

Our reseller accounts include Cpanel/WHM, Softaculous Scripts Installers, Litespeed web server and full user and server level security implementations. Hosted on nothing but premium Intel hardware with gbit ports everything from network, hardware and on down to software is best possible. We do not overcrowd our servers or oversell our space. However we do allow realistic overselling for our resellers, Most other permissions granted as well such as SSH access and SSH access for users.

Use promo code "RQH" to receive 50% off first month!

Reseller A- $12.95 Monthly
    5 GB Diskspace

100 GB Bandwidth Transfer

Unlimited Account Featured

Host upto 20 Accounts

Reseller B- $21.95 Monthly
    10 GB Diskspace

150 GB Bandwidth Transfer

Host up to 50 Accounts

Reseller C | Semi-Dedicated- $49.95 monthly

15 GB Diskspace

300 GB Bandwidth Transfer

Unlimited Host Accounts

Our Site

Contact Us

I just want to say your website is very beautiful.
    While I was there I read your blog, very informative. In fact after reading your blog I am questioning my personal preference of litespeed. At one time I wanted to go purely lighttpd but it was too difficult for me to transition all my sites to it because it was totally new to me and I was already heavily depending upon mod_rewrite so the best thing I could find at the time was litespeed.

Since you already have Apache + Nginx, what are your thoughts about adding Varnish Cache to that mix?

Quote Originally Posted by LeetPirate View Post
    I just want to say your website is very beautiful.
    While I was there I read your blog, very informative. In fact after reading your blog I am questioning my personal preference of litespeed. At one time I wanted to go purely lighttpd but it was too difficult for me to transition all my sites to it because it was totally new to me and I was already heavily depending upon mod_rewrite so the best thing I could find at the time was litespeed.

Since you already have Apache + Nginx, what are your thoughts about adding Varnish Cache to that mix?
    Thanks, and that is a good question. And my Thoughts are it would be a great addition IF it will work correctly with everything and control panel.

The new setup has been a lil up and down and I cant really experiment none on the main box as the overall migration to nginx did cause some issues that we have ironed out. I have found out though that basically anything that can be done in litespeed can be done in nginx/apache. We also use this with cloudlinux and so far it's been pretty good.

I am looking to setting this up on vps with varnish and nginx/apache/cpanel sometime this month and will probably make a discussion in tech forum about it.

We are still a young company, have had some issues here and there with networks we have tried, migrations, etc; but now everything has been pretty stable and will continue that way. We are basically building as we grow and found out litespeed could have been done away with.

I will say for a fact that every so called security fix to litespeed so far has been only request filters, the underlying vulnerable code is still there and can be bypassed. With security, support and other problems we dont look to go back to litespeed ever. I used to be a huge litespeed fanboy but after some of the clients I had talked into converting came back to me with problems the only response we ever got from them was "our support costs money' Then when we reply, like yes we know this, we need this done asap. They never bothered replying. This happened numerous times.

Anyway, thanks for your question, hope that answers everything