Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hostfly View Post
    Hello,

Greetings from Hostfly!

We are registered under Indian company act 1956 under Limited Liability Partnership. Hence it's incorporated.

For further assistance, do mail us at : support@hostfly.in

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    May I know with what name you registered your company?

I have searched with the name "hostfly" in the website of Ministry Of Corporate Affairs and unable to find such company name there.

http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/d...ameSRAction.do

As per my knowledge, "Inc" suffix is not allowed for Company Names in India. Since you claim that you are registered under Limited Liability Partnership, it must be "LLP"
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 04-07-2011 at 07:08 PM.
    Subodh Manikoth [Netmagics.com - In Business Since 2007]
    Linux & Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller | VPS
    99.9% Uptime SLA | 30 Days Money Back | 24x7 Live Support
    Payment Methods: PayPal/Credit Card, Indian ATM/Debit Cards/NetBanking, Bank Deposit
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Subodh M View Post
    May I know with what name you registered your company?

I have searched with the name "hostfly" in the website of Ministry Of Corporate Affairs and unable to find such company name there.

http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/d...ameSRAction.do

As per my knowledge, "Inc" suffix is not allowed for Company Names in India. Since you claim that you are registered under Limited Liability Partnership, it must be "LLP"
    That sounds a little fishy and something is not right about this.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

Greetings from Hostfly!

The firm is properly registered as Limited Liability Partnership in India. That's the maximum I can tell for now. Also this thread is for existing customers of our firm who can review and your questions are simply out of topic. For this kind of information, get in touch with us directly on info@hostfly.in or USE RTI.

Any further out of topic post will be reported to mods.

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 04-07-2011 at 07:08 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Enough!

I agree with Hostfly! Knock it off. Why the witch hunt? If you don't like them, spend your money elswhere! I have had a reseller account for over 6 months - hosting 6 domains - and NO PROBLEMS!!
    (Mods...proof submitted upon private request...)
    I am NOT affiliated with them in anyway except as a satisfied customer.
      0 Not allowed!

Hostfly.in, maxhost.co.in, and canhost.us I think are all the same company. I signed up for hostfly's shared hosting service last night, and so far am not impressed. The IP of the server my site is on is: 66.96.245.68. By doing a traceroute, we see that it comes back as server146.maxhost.co.in. The IP of maxhost.co.in is: 122.160.111.220 which comes back as static-enterpriseidc.canhost.us. A traceroute on canhost.us reveals that the IP address is 122.160.111.220, the same as maxhost.co.in. The addresses on the maxhost and hostfly websites are the same; 16 Robinson Road, Singapore. A Google Street View search reveals that it's of some tall office building in Singapore. How convenient. The address of canhost.us is: CanHost DataServices, Inc C/16, Indira Nagar, UP (East), India 226016.

The problem I have is that I'm trying to run a business, and every email I send to a yahoo address is bounced back, and any email sent to a Gmail address gets caught in the spam folder. If we do a blacklist check on: 122.160.111.220, we find that there are 4 serious violations with: RATS-Dyna, UCEPROTECTL1, UCEPROTECTL2, UCEPROTECTL3, and UCEPROTECTL4. I've checked the IP of the mail server; 66.96.245.68, and it too is on the four blacklists. I cannot run a business when my emails are not delivered to my customers.

I poked around in cPanel a bit, and uploaded one single page via ftp, and this message pops up saying that accounts consuming high cpu usage will be suspended. What a joke. Support emails are answer by: "Steve Parker" which is a ******** name.

I get the feeling this "hosting company" is being run by a college kid. I'm going to ask for a refund.
    Last edited by MasterOne; 04-07-2011 at 09:17 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

Greetings from Hostfly!

After reviewing your account carefully I can tell you that each of your ticket was replied in timely manner. However please understand that you have opted for our FUN plan ($3.95/month) which is shared hosting plan. Blacklist IP's are common problem on shared hosting servers as few people try to send Unsolicited Bulk Mails (Spam). You should go for a VPS if you are looking for 99% email delivery in inbox folders.

You are eligible for refund under our 30 days moneyback guarantee. Please create a support ticket to cancel your account.
      0 Not allowed!

By the way, how long does it take for you guys to reply to a ticket? I've sent an email regarding some pre-sales questions (on 1st April), but haven't received any reply yet.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

Greetings from Hostfly!

I don't see any email with from name "HARRY SINGH" on info@hostfly.in (general enquiry) mail id.

Please resend the mail to info@hostfly.in with your queries.
      0 Not allowed!

I've sent the email. (earlier it was sent to support@hostfly.in)
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

Greetings from Hostfly!

For general support we have a different email id : info@hostfly.in. It is always advised to use proper dept in order to get fast replies. You can send me your query here also via PM (private messaging) for faster reply.
    Last edited by Hostfly; 04-08-2011 at 03:12 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

My first choice would have been PM, but I wasn't eligible at that time (Min 5 posts are required I guess).

As far as email ID is concerned, if you guys can provide Company related info on this email (Check post 23rd of this thread, as I couldn't post URL due to restrictions), then I don't see any reason why you guys didn't replied to the ticket (which of-course included only hosting related queries). And if you guys do not reply to non-customer tickets on this email ID, then rather than just ignoring it, it could have been forwarded to the concerned department.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello Mr. Harry,

My first choice would have been PM, but I wasn't eligible at that time (Min 5 posts are required I guess).

As far as email ID is concerned, if you guys can provide Company related info on this email (Check post 23rd of this thread, as I couldn't post URL due to restrictions), then I don't see any reason why you guys didn't replied to the ticket (which of-course included only hosting related queries). And if you guys do not reply to non-customer tickets on this email ID, then rather than just ignoring it, it could have been forwarded to the concerned department.
    Greetings from Hostfly!

As per our records, we have already replied your email dated April 8th 2011 and we have also received reply from you seeking IP of the server on 9th April 2011. In order to provide speedy ticket reply to our existing customers's mail, we don't accept non customer emails on our support mail id.

However as mentioned on our website contact page, you can choose appropriate mail id in order to get faster reply.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hostfly View Post
    Hello,

Greetings from Hostfly!

After reviewing your account carefully I can tell you that each of your ticket was replied in timely manner. However please understand that you have opted for our FUN plan ($3.95/month) which is shared hosting plan. Blacklist IP's are common problem on shared hosting servers as few people try to send Unsolicited Bulk Mails (Spam). You should go for a VPS if you are looking for 99% email delivery in inbox folders.

You are eligible for refund under our 30 days moneyback guarantee. Please create a support ticket to cancel your account.
    The dedicated servers that are setup for Shared Hosting may have more accounts on the box however, you should really enforce some form of security. If not daily, at least weekly you should scan entire home directories, scan the public ftp space, scan mail and scan the public web space for Viruses, Malware, Infected Files etc. Or at least perform these actions if you know your mail server IP is Black Listed.

In addition, you can always try to work with the DNSBL to have your mail server IP removed after you're able to locate which account is sending the spam either intentionally or they may have infected files and have no clue. Either way, all servers should be properly administrator so no client has to suffer.

I believe you have done a great job on keeping it honest in this thread. Best of luck to you and your venture.
    Last edited by LevelHosting Inc; 04-09-2011 at 03:38 AM.
    LevelHosting Inc. - Unlimited Web Hosting at your level
    cPanel, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, RVSiteBuilder Pro, Softaculous and 24/7 Support
    Meeting the demands of high traffic web sites at an affordable price!
      0 Not allowed!

hostfly.in seems to be down
      0 Not allowed!

One of their servers (66.96.245.68) is down, i've one package on this server.. so all sites down
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by odinson View Post
    One of their servers (66.96.245.68) is down, i've one package on this server.. so all sites down
    It seems they are a Master reseller of 'maxhost.co.in' and their site down too.

http://www.isup.me/maxhost.co.in

http://network-tools.com/default.asp...t=66.96.245.68
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

Greetings from Hostfly!

We are currently experiencing DDOS attack on our 3 servers. Our team is working with our Datacenter as well as with Cyber Crime authorities to resolve the same.

All services except HTTP are working normally at the moment. We suspect intentional attack on our servers.
      0 Not allowed!

This has strayed pretty far from the original topic, so we're closing it.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12