Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"WickedHoster.Com Review"

Hi all ive been with WickedHoster.Com now for a week and i would just like to show others how happy i am with my hosting ive had 0 down time and all my pages are super smooth they have advanced features that other hosts dont have to speed up my ipb site ive spent weeks looking for a host that also offers cheap shoutcast hosting in with there packages and wickedhoster has been the only host to offer that service for such a good price for all you guys paying a arm and a leg for your radios you should deffentley consider looking at wickedhoster support has been wonderful there had never been a time i havent revived a fast reply and any issues ive had setting up have been sorted out with in the hour alot of hosts ive had have left me waiting for 48 hour only to get back to me with silly replys and havent been very helpfull this so far has been a plesant and easy experience at wickedhoster and i think others should consider moveing if you have issues with your current host.
      0 Not allowed!

This is clearly you advertising your own site? You have one post and why would anybody review a site after one week?
      0 Not allowed!

"Theres never been a time i havent recieved a fast reply" how many support tickets have you opened in the last one week haha
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

This is not his site this is actually my site and was doing a review for me to show others that we are a growing company. Thank You

Also "Theres never been a time i havent recieved a fast reply" So you`ve never had a problem with a host/Site and your getting an error and always blamed it on the host without looking into the problem yourself. Well this client had this and came to us for help.
    WICKED HOSTER LTD. All rights reserved.
    Registered in England & Wales. Company No: (08315972).
    CHEAPVPS SHARED HOSTING LITESPEED INSTALLATRON
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mattshigg View Post
    Hi all ive been with WickedHoster.Com now for a week.
    What domain do you have with them?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by danny369 View Post
    This is not his site this is actually my site and was doing a review for me to show others that we are a growing company. Thank You

Also "Theres never been a time i havent recieved a fast reply" So you`ve never had a problem with a host/Site and your getting an error and always blamed it on the host without looking into the problem yourself. Well this client had this and came to us for help.
    Well im sorry but no i havent had a problem that ive blamed on my host especially after one week. Regardless, hes clearly signed up to advertise you, to be honest someone with better punctuation would have been a better idea. His post is clearly one big advertisement.
    Virtual6 - UK Dedicated Servers, Colocation and VPS.
    UK Supermicro Xeon E3-1240v3 Dedicated servers, up to 4x drives, 8GB - 32GB RAM.
    European KVM VPS with guaranteed vCPU, Auto DDoS detection & mitigation, Proxmox VE 3.x control panel.
      0 Not allowed!

Ok so now people have to have great punctuation to do a review, Also everyone on this forum who is doing a review is advertising their site. So what is the actual point your trying to get at because I don't get what your actually on about. But how can you say anything with your 16 posts and your sleezy sig . Sometimes people baffle me.
      0 Not allowed!

The point im getting at is he as signed up with the intention of advertising for you. Thats the difference.

He isnt just a regular member thats thought, you know what my host is actually decent i will give them a good review on here.

Hes signed up primarily to advertise for you. And as for sleezy as mentioned before, i wouldnt trust anyone whos registered email address for the domain is ghetto-2007 the domain isnt much better itself WICKEDHOSTER, stop trying to make a quick buck and leave webhosting to the adults.
    UK Supermicro Xeon E3-1240v3 Dedicated servers, up to 4x drives, 8GB - 32GB RAM.
    European KVM VPS with guaranteed vCPU, Auto DDoS detection & mitigation, Proxmox VE 3.x control panel.
      0 Not allowed!

and yes i did join to leave a review to help him get of the ground because he is a good host its just a shame People like you have to pick out things and take the p** i bet you wait all day to point things out to peopal and try and put then down becouse your own lifes that sad you have 2 well this will be the only post i make on here becouse its plain to see new members aint to welcome so good day.
      0 Not allowed!

New members are welcome, spammers are not. And if you dont like replys, dont post. Simples
      0 Not allowed!

You make me laugh. So you say this but your hiding your name from the whois ermmm.
      0 Not allowed!

I think you will find most companys use whois protection?
      0 Not allowed!

and yes i did join to leave a review to help him get of the ground
    Friend of yours?
      0 Not allowed!

and yes i did join to leave a review to help him get of the ground because he is a good host its just a shame People like you have to pick out things and take the p** i bet you wait all day to point things out to peopal and try and put then down becouse your own lifes that sad you have 2 well this will be the only post i make on here becouse its plain to see new members aint to welcome so good day.
    Eh.. I must say that this review does look very sketchy. In-case you are not aware, its very much against the rules to tell someone to come on here and write a positive review about your company (that in itself is a form of spamming and will get you banned permanently from WHT).
    Need Web Hosting? Click Here to Learn Why You Should Switch To FernGullyGraphics
    FernGullyGraphics --- 426 14th St. Suite #115 --- Modesto, California --- 95354

Need Business Cards? Click Here
      0 Not allowed!

Finnaly people that understand the point i was trying to make!
      0 Not allowed!

From reading, this clearly is not a genuine review. The OP has claimed he dis it to get the owner off the ground, so in my guess they would of have had a prior conversation to and before this was posted, more than liked the owner of the company knowing all too well this review was on the way
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee
      0 Not allowed!

Isn't that against Forum rules?
      0 Not allowed!

If played in favor then yes
      0 Not allowed!

probably should be deleted by the mods.
      0 Not allowed!

"oh my god" No this is not. This is in 100% the reviwers own words why in my hole world would i speak to a client and ask him to make a review on here. When i have many more clients to do this. Why are people to eager to judge? I did say no more aqesations just keep this topic clean thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

@Wicked - Clearly their is speculation here, a person signs up to help you get off the ground, question is why?! People don't just come to new companies and say I'll help you get off the ground without getting something in return. Your company let it be quite new has just suddenly got a review because someone wanted to help you get off the ground, for those businesses who've been around a lot longer than you would see this as very speculative and very phishy, not from jealously or from anger but from total frustration as these companies try and find ways to advertise their businesses without doing it themselves!

For me it is to close for comfort, sounds a little weird and if you ask me there is always a side unseen. I believe there would of been some discussion, I doubt he chose you from random and has he even verified his domain as of the moment

I remain speculative till proven otherwise, this thread is open to public view and comments so I believe we can post as we see events unfold
      0 Not allowed!

I did say no more aqesations
    I will keep asking questions until the OP answers mine.
      0 Not allowed!

i would just like to show others how happy i am with my hosting ive had 0 down time and all my pages are super smooth
    U must have been very lucky .. if u look at http://www.wickedhoster.com/status.php u can see that the server has an uptime of 86.9 percent. I would run away as fast as i can
    If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi all ive been with WickedHoster.Com now for a week and i would just like to show others how happy i am with my hosting ive had 0 down time and all my pages are super smooth they have advanced features that other hosts dont have to speed up my ipb site ive spent weeks looking for a host that also offers cheap shoutcast hosting in with there packages and wickedhoster has been the only host to offer that service for such a good price for all you guys paying a arm and a leg for your radios you should deffentley consider looking at wickedhoster support has been wonderful there had never been a time i havent revived a fast reply and any issues ive had setting up have been sorted out with in the hour alot of hosts ive had have left me waiting for 48 hour only to get back to me with silly replys and havent been very helpfull this so far has been a plesant and easy experience at wickedhoster and i think others should consider moveing if you have issues with your current host.
    That must be the longest "sentence" I've read in a while.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by target View Post
    U must have been very lucky .. if u look at http://www.wickedhoster.com/status.php u can see that the server has an uptime of 86.9 percent. I would run away as fast as i can
    You may see this but at the moment this script is not working 100% as of yet.
      0 Not allowed!

Does Wicked Hoster have any affiliation with DialANetwork?
    GG Web Hosting
    Backup, Digital (SSL) Certificates, Domains, Hosting, Privacy Policy, Software
    S/W: Peel Ads, Softaculous, WHMCS Addons (Abuse Mon., Affiliate Peel Ads, Client Stat., Ord. Prevention, Ord. Stat., Softaculous NOC, Sys. Cleanup)
    Authorized Reseller Program
      0 Not allowed!

Nope we dont.
      0 Not allowed!

@Wicked - I remain impartial about the review, it seems a little suspicious, granted, but I believe in giving people a fair chance, so will remain impartial until proven otherwise. Something far more concerning is your ltd registration status...

What is your company registration number? 'Wicked Hoster Ltd' is not (and never has been) a registered company according to Companies House...

Under UK law you must display your company registration number on your website AND full address/telephone number. If you are not a limited company (sure looks that way), then pretending to be one will lead you to serious legal trouble.
    Last edited by SercoNetworks; 03-08-2011 at 05:44 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SercoNetworks View Post
    @Wicked - What is your company registration number? 'Wicked Hoster Ltd' does not and has never existed according to Companies House...

Under UK law you must display your company registration number on your website AND full address/telephone number. If you are not a limited company (sure looks that way), then pretending to be one will lead you to serious legal trouble.

This is in the process. Really tbh with you this really should not be displaying while this in the process "I Know" But i`ve had so much going off in the past couple of days.
    Last edited by danny369; 03-08-2011 at 05:45 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Nope we dont.
    None at all?
      0 Not allowed!

Nice to see you advertise in rather odd places as well
    http://www.screen-shot.net/ss/63526330807920363128.png
      0 Not allowed!

This is in the process. Really tbh with you this really should not be displaying while this in the process "I Know" But i`ve had so much going off in the past couple of days.
    That's not an excuse and certainly won't hold up in court. You need to loose the 'Ltd' until you get your Certificate of Incorporation and company number. You cannot legally trade under that name until it is legally incorporated and approved by Companies House.

Regardless, you still need to display your full address and telephone number...

Who does the Business Names Act apply to?
    It applies to:
    • a company which trades under a name which is not its corporate name, for example, 'XYZ Limited' trading as 'Fish Antiques';
    • a partnership which does not trade under the names of all the partners;
    • an individual who trades under a name which is not his or her surname. It makes no difference whether the individual's first names or initials are added. So the Act would apply to Mr JQZ Singh if he traded as 'Singh Antiques' but not if he traded as 'Singh' or 'JQZ Singh'.

What details must be disclosed about a business?
    • You will need to disclose (as appropriate):
    • the corporate name; or
    • the name of each partner; or
    • the individual person's name; and
    • in relation to each person named, an address at which documents can be served.

Where must this information be shown?
    You will need to show the information clearly in all:
    • the places where you carry on your business and where you deal with customers or suppliers;
    • business letters;
    • websites;
    • written orders for the supply of goods or services;
    • invoices and receipts;
    • written demands for the payment of business debts.
    Last edited by SercoNetworks; 03-08-2011 at 05:54 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally Posted by danny369 View Post
    Nope we dont.
    None at all?
    Well i wouldnt say none at all my servers are with them but is there a point to asking this question.

@ SercoNetworks,

Thanks for that information.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    Nice to see you advertise in rather odd places as well
    http://www.screen-shot.net/ss/63526330807920363128.png
    Also why not advertise where you can. Every little helps
      0 Not allowed!

Also why not advertise where you can. Every little helps
    Well you have a lot of learning to do then

Content
    We have a strict zero tolerance policy for illegal and unlawful content on our servers. If you are found to be hosting any illegal content, we reserve the rights to suspend and/or terminate your account immediately, though we will send a warning via e-mail. We also reserve the right to report you to the necessary authorities if you are found with illegal content on your hosting account. You have three chances, in the first instance a warning is given and you will be allowed to use our service(s) still. On the second instance we will charge to un-suspend the account, to the sum of 3.99. On your final chance, you will be removed and banned from present and future service(s).
    You state this under your terms of service, what are you expecting if you are going to advertise on illegal websites such as the one from which I snapped from above?

Every bit counts, but if you are going to advertise on illegal sites then makes me wonder what else illegal you may be up to.

Well i wouldnt say none at all my servers are with them but is there a point to asking this question.
    Well your reviewer has failed to provide a domain hosted with you, this would really put your review down to nothing but an advertisement. Personally, this will either get deleted or closed very soon as it seems a domain cannot be verified to make this a legitimate review.

Anon-e-mouse will continue to ask questions, until she is satisfied with a validation of this review and well what can I say you chose the wrong bad to have a fake review on or a skeptical one at that.
      0 Not allowed!

One of the following holds true:

1. DialANetwork == Wicked Hoster
    2. DialANetwork is providing/reselling a non-reseller WHMCS license to you.
    3. You are using a WHMCS license registered to DialANetwork without their permission.
    GG Web Hosting
    Backup, Digital (SSL) Certificates, Domains, Hosting, Privacy Policy, Software
    S/W: Peel Ads, Softaculous, WHMCS Addons (Abuse Mon., Affiliate Peel Ads, Client Stat., Ord. Prevention, Ord. Stat., Softaculous NOC, Sys. Cleanup)
    Authorized Reseller Program
      0 Not allowed!

@James - Correct!

Debug:

License Key: Leased-bd11cabfb0b6e55af9eb
    Version: 4.4.2
    System URL: http://www.support.wickedhoster.com
    System SSL URL:
    Array
    (
    [status] => Active
    [registeredname] => DialANetwork Ltd
    [productid] => 2
    [productname] => Monthly Lease
    [regdate] => 2011-02-27
    [nextduedate] => 2011-03-27
    [billingcycle] => Monthly
    [validdomain] => support.wickedhoster.com,www.support.wickedhoster.com
    [validip] => 95.154.207.50
    [validdirectory] => /home/wickedho/public_html/support
    [customfields] => Reseller=
    [latestversion] => 4.4.2
    [checkdate] => 20110303
    [configoptions] => Array
    (
    [] =>
    )

[addons] => Array
    (
    [0] => Array
    (
    [] =>
    )

)

)
      0 Not allowed!

Ok i get this whole wht now. It is one strict forum i can give you that. Sometimes you cant even say boo on this forum without getting asked questions or getting thrown of the lineand making people so small. My hosting company has not been going very long as others probably know this i have probably around 500 whois views BUT you all expect the "Site" "Words" "Presentation" "Spelling" ETC to be 100%. Make your own minds up what you want about this topic obviously new hosting companies are not welcome well especially I don`t feel welcome one bit and obviously my client don`t feel welcome not 1 bit as you may of found out because he`s not replied.

"I REQUEST A MOD TO CLOSE AND DELETE THIS TOPIC FOR 1 I WILL NOT BE USING WHT EVER AGAIN NOT A VERY WELCOMED FORUM"
      0 Not allowed!

"I REQUEST A MOD TO CLOSE AND DELETE THIS TOPIC FOR 1 I WILL NOT BE USING WHT EVER AGAIN NOT A VERY WELCOMED FORUM"
    It is not that you are not welcome, it is the fact that you have been running your business for a very short time, have received a review that is highly skeptical, the moderators have asked the "client" for a domain, the client has failed to deliver this, and things you say do not quite add up.

So you can only expect this form of questioning from the community, I can surely say you are not the first and you surely won't be the last to go through this. We do not like to question each and every review but when they come to this forum and a one poster gives a review and fails to validate his/her review then it can only go into a form of speculation between the provider and the poster as to a possible "fake review" to gain benefits in sales and exposure.

If the OP can come back and give a domain hosted with you then sure things may quieten off a little bit, but sadly it has not happened.

Mods generally do not delete threads, rather they close them
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast