Smile CleverKite 1 Month Review

i am writing this review with a bit of fear , i feel like a little kid who find out a treasure and he is afraid that when everybody will know about it - it will go away .
    but still Orien and his company has been so awesome that i feel i owe it to them to write this review .

i signed up with CleverKite a month and week ago after a really bad experience i had with outer vps company which i don't want to remind here ( you can read about it on my previous post) .

CleverKite was new with almost no reviews but i had a good feeling about it - and i went for it .

Now after a month and 7 days i can gladly say that my trust in the web hosting industry is fully back !

it start with the really superb support - and when i say superb - i mean S-u-p-e-r-b , issues i had ( and i did not had many) got resolved so fast , i mean the average response time is around 2 minutes , and i am not talking about the automatic " we will check" kind of response - but real live support - most of the times from Orien itself.

server speed : i am not an expert on this , when it comes to servers etc i am your average joe , but i do know when a server is fast and when a server is slow , and in this case - It is so fast it feels like its dedicated ! i am really loving it , sites are loading quickly and every thing is running smooth , after the last experience i had - i know not to take those things as granted.

Bottom line - so far - this is without a doubt the best Hosting company i had been with , my only wish is that it will stay the same .

Thanks for the review We're glad to have you with us.

Nice to see yet another happy CleverKite customer

Thanks for the review

Keep us updated.
    Fast & Reliable Unmanaged VPS w/SolusVM ★★ Sandy Bridge E3-1270 @ 3.40Ghz pr Core
    OpenVZ | XEN | KVM | VPS Reseller Hosting Program | Semi-managed VPS
    Manchester, UK | Fremont, US | Falkenstein, DE | Native IPv6 | OpenVZ w/VSwap | TUN/PPTP Enabled
    www.nordicvps.com/wht

Great to see another positive review of CleverKite. Keep up the good work, Orien.

Glad to hear about your positive experience. Good stuff CleverKite and Orien, I'm seeing more and more good reviews about CleverKite lately.