Urpad.net Review

Hi all, just thought id write a quick review on my current host, urpad.net.

I am a web designer by trade, and often get asked to recommend hosting to clients as part of the service, for a long time I generally recommended looking on WHT so hopefully this will help someone decide where to look.

Ok I started using urpad.net after dumping my previous host as their technical support was rubbish, and I mean rubbish, even after cancelling my account 6 months ago, I still get an invoice sent to me every month!

I found Urpad on here an thought I would give their budget VPS ago, 6 months later and I now have a whole host of VPS servers with them! Brian and his team provide a 1st class service, from account setup to support, and now I just take out hosting with Brian for all my clients if they ask me to recommend a host.

All in all, I have never been happier with my host, and believe me, I have had a few, I was even in the hosting game myself once!

I would seriously recommend them to anyone, their $6 p/m VPS is ideal for anyone who wants to control their own server and software, personally I have one VPS for my own use, then take out another for each of my clients, then install all the needed software for them, normally you mention VPS to anyone outside this game and they wonder if you have been to see a doctor or not!

For the ease of use and price, I know I will be hosting with urpad for a long long time.

Glad to hear your happy with your provider. Please report you domain/IP so a WHT moderator can verify this review. You can report here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7320120
    Last edited by net; 03-05-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Excellent review, keep up the great work Urpad.

Awesome review, keep up the fantastic work UrPad!!!

Well done Urpad, awesome review there.

Nice review, Good job UrPad !!
    Last edited by net; 03-05-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Thanks for the review. We strive to make every client happy. We are pleased to have you as a client and look forward to you grow with us.
    Brian Oliver - COO
    XFuse Solutions, LLC
    Fusing Superior Support with Superior Web Solutions
    http://www.xfusesolutions.com

Way to Go UrPad. Keep those clients happy.

well done guys!
    whats you location of vpss?

thx

Quote Originally Posted by elvis1 View Post
    well done guys!
    whats you location of vpss?

thx
    All our VPS's are hosted on the Dime Noc network in Orlando.
    Brian Oliver - COO
    XFuse Solutions, LLC

I won't open a new thread, I'll just write my experience here as well:

I got a VPS128 Budget plan from URPad.net, and the time between the payment and the first ssh login was less than 5 minutes!
    I ordered with Debian preinstalled, but instead it came with CentOS, but no problem because I reinstalled the OS from their control panel.
    After waiting for the 30 minutes the reinstaller instructions told me, and another 15, the VPS still wouldn't boot. So I sent a ticket. All replies came within an average of 4 minutes, and Brian apologised for the VPS problem, as it was an error on their end.
    He fixed it as fast as he could (more or less 15 minutes), and I was ready to go.
    I got an average of 54.3MB/s download speed, and I am very impressed for the $3 I paid.
    It's a great value for money, and I hope they keep it that way.
    Thanks URPad!
    Last edited by dimpap; 04-14-2011 at 07:13 AM. Reason: A word was missing, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by dimpap View Post
    I won't open a new thread, I'll just write my experience here as well:

I got a VPS128 Budget plan from URPad.net, and the time between the payment and the first ssh login was less than 5 minutes!
    I ordered with Debian preinstalled, but instead it came with CentOS, but no problem because I reinstalled the OS from their control panel.
    After waiting for the 30 minutes the reinstaller instructions told me, and another 15, the VPS still wouldn't boot. So I sent a ticket. All replies came within an average of 4 minutes, and Brian apologised for the VPS problem, as it was an error on their end.
    He fixed it as fast as he could (more or less 15 minutes), and I was ready to go.
    I got an average of 54.3MB/s download speed, and I am very impressed for the $3 I paid.
    It's a great value for money, and I hope they keep it that way.
    Thanks URPad!
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Brian Oliver - COO
    XFuse Solutions, LLC