LiquidWeb Ticket reply 60 minutes..

Hello,

First of all I am a huge fan of Liquid but I think that some time now it started to become a little slower in support...

For example today I requested a new live chat password and took them exactly 1h to reply to it... Well to be totally honest within 25mins I got a general reply that you will look into it (Ehm?..) and then after 35mins I got my reply. So it took them 1h to get a reply.

I can provide ticket number too if needed.

Anyway if they can get back to their old fast replies they will be awesome again.

Thanks!
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Hi Lalala,

1 hour for a resolution/response isn't too bad, how long have you been experiencing the slower support?

1 hour response time I feel is acceptable. It is certainly not stellar, but it's what I would consider average.
    Tin Pham
    Solutions Engineer
    WP Engine - WordPress Hosting, Perfected.

If it was for a critical situation then I'd understand......but what's the panic for a new live chat password?

I'm with everybody else on this one. One hour is an average response time. Most of the larger web hosting companies take a lot longer than this.

Yeah, 1 hour isn't too bad, especially for something that could be considered low priority such as that.

Quote Originally Posted by JDAnswer View Post
    Hi Lalala,

1 hour for a resolution/response isn't too bad, how long have you been experiencing the slower support?
    For a few months now. Critical or not getting a slower avg speed than I used to (It used to take around 5 minutes).

Last time I asked for help to open a port after 35' or 45' (I can't recall) it was solved and lost 35 clients during that time...

And this time I wanted to grab a new live chat password in order to fix something fast (which failed of course).

Anyway the thing is they used to reply within 5-15' now it seems to be 15-60'...

Quote Originally Posted by brazil_lalala View Post
    Last time I asked for help to open a port after 35' or 45' (I can't recall) it was solved and lost 35 clients during that time...
    You lost 35 clients because they took 45 minutes to open a port? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by WickedFactor View Post
    Had a live seminar through a live chatroom. I just installed it and was working fine from my home & work PC so I thought everything was fine until the minute I started getting emails about users who couldn't join.

Yes it is possible to lose that amounts of clients, if that number is unreal for you then I don't have anything to say.

Plus I am not comparing LW with other companies but itself on the old days.

Wondering the same thing.I think that 1 hour reply,is normal,Given also the fact that it's not a critical situation.Always the best solutions is to manage your own server and/or have stuff that manage that for you full time.Unfortunately that costs much more

Had a live seminar through a live chatroom. I just installed it and was working fine from my home & work PC so I thought everything was fine until the minute I started getting emails about users who couldn't join.

Yes it is possible to lose that amounts of clients, if that number is unreal for you then I don't have anything to say.

Plus I am not comparing LW with other companies but itself on the old days.
    Understood. It's not that I don't believe you. It's just that your particular situation was a rather unique one. I'm not saying you're not entitled to your complaints, but you make it sound like LW is to blame for you losing 35 clients, when 45 minutes resolving an issue isn't that bad at all.

Don't you just hate it when that happens? We've all been there!

Quote Originally Posted by ramdox View Post
    Wondering the same thing.I think that 1 hour reply,is normal,Given also the fact that it's not a critical situation.Always the best solutions is to manage your own server and/or have stuff that manage that for you full time.Unfortunately that costs much more

1 hour reply and paying $60 for 512 mb VPS( AFAIK) ?????

Quote Originally Posted by elvis1 View Post
    1 hour reply and paying $60 for 512 mb VPS( AFAIK) ?????
    I am paying almost double that amount but that doesn't really matter?

PS: I am not blaming LW for any loses I am only pointing out that they became slower that's all.

if thats just a 1 gig vps , then its a ton of dough and yeah LW should be MUCH faster

Stop crying, if you need your hand held immediately why don't you just call and sit on the phone queue.
    'Ripcord'ing is the only way!

Quote Originally Posted by Visbits View Post
    Stop crying, if you need your hand held immediately why don't you just call and sit on the phone queue.
    For gods sake I am not crying I am asking for what I am paying for. If you got nothing to add to the convo then pelase don't post.

Do you think it is easy or cheap for us who live in Europe to call every time we need something?

1 hour for that is too long imo. It may well be the average, but then that's a reason not to choose an average provider.

If their support times are slipping repeatedly from what you had before, it may be time to look to jump ship?

For gods sake I am not crying I am asking for what I am paying for. If you got nothing to add to the convo then pelase don't post.

Do you think it is easy or cheap for us who live in Europe to call every time we need something?

Get a provider in europe then..... What's so hard about that???
    'Ripcord'ing is the only way!

Quote Originally Posted by Visbits View Post
    Get a provider in europe then..... What's so hard about that???

Why you need to educate people ( at least OP)?

He is respecting you and OP is being polite and claiming for something which appropriate ( with his provider ) and sharing his experience.

He probably is an MD and does not want to have his hands dirty into something its not his bread and butter and he is actually paying for such.

I'm in Europe with 2 UK and 1 US provider.....and in 13 years I have never called anybody.

What's wrong with support tickets? They're quicker, more efficient, and much easier for the provider to understand the problem....particularly if someone is not a native English speaker.