Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Quote Originally Posted by shashm89 View Post
    I am sorry if I have offended you. I was quite very angry and frustrated at this man. Whatever I try to explain him. He just doesn't want to understand. It has been so long time but I couldn't get any help as of yet. I am really sorry for calling him mentally retarded. I take my words back. And an FIR is First Information Report which is filed at a police station in India.
    Not a problem, it's just one of things I can't tolerate. Let's drop the subject as I don't want this thread to go further south as it is we're fine.

And did you file a FIR?
      0 Not allowed!

For 360 days, you kept the domain with yourself. And when I came to you to get my domain back from you, then I get to know that it's actually registered on your name. So, it isn't my service, infact you registered it on your name. And you say you are with your customers, first start treating your customers well and then tell others how to talk. Go get admission in a kindergarten first. And you have a problem with me writing reviews for you? I will write. Okay, you can not stop me from writing genuine reviews for you. It is my right and no one can stop me. If you want the reviews to be good, then start providing good services first. Now, I don't want to talk to you, cops will talk to you now as the FIR is about to be filed. Okay, I will ignore every reply of yours now until your intention is of insulting me. So, better stay away from now.

Quote Originally Posted by rv82 View Post
    If I get your details - I will send that to ICANN. I already produce him all the papers. And they said - when they receive your details they will send me the code and the further instruction.

-Why should I apologize if I keep you are the real one for 10 seconds then still it means you just argue and talk bad with your webhoster just cause for nothing. You can solve this easy way, but you didn't. Also put bad comment on reviews only because you frustrated and do thing without any conversion. You get into our site and use bad language. Put 2 reviews for your 1 problem.
    It shows what kind of person you are.
    You should apologize First.

So tell me what the hell you are doing with 360days (or more)?
      0 Not allowed!

I can understand, in fact I am the most tired one here. Currently, I am at my office. I will file an FIR when I will leave for home. I think this topic isn't going to provide me with any solution. This man desperately needs legal actions against him. He just don't want to solve the issue on his level. I think this topic needs to be closed now unsolved. I will now continue with just the legal actions against him.

Quote Originally Posted by christiwilsonc View Post
    Not a problem, it's just one of things I can't tolerate. Let's drop the subject as I don't want this thread to go further south as it is we're fine.

And did you file a FIR?
      0 Not allowed!

For 360 days, you kept the domain with yourself. And when I came to you to get my domain back from you, then I get to know that it's actually registered on your name. So, it isn't my service, infact you registered it on your name. And you say you are with your customers, first start treating your customers well and then tell others how to talk. Go get admission in a kindergarten first. And you have a problem with me writing reviews for you? I will write. Okay, you can not stop me from writing genuine reviews for you. It is my right and no one can stop me. If you want the reviews to be good, then start providing good services first. Now, I don't want to talk to you, cops will talk to you now as the FIR is about to be filed. Okay, I will ignore every reply of yours now until your intention is of insulting me. So, better stay away from now.
    OK. After 24hrs you made a new story. Good. Keep doing it and please go whatever you want.

Thank You.
      0 Not allowed!

Man listen now... I am tired of your non-sense blames. What will you get with all these? don't tell me that you do not know that you are falsely blaming me just to save yourself. Anyways, you must have easily gotten out of this mess if you have straightforward provided me my services, but it's your choice, it will take you nowhere but it will ruin yourself. I can not do much of help to myself other than filing an FIR and complaining in core centre. So, atleast stop replying now as there is no use of falsely blaming people, ok. Now, we will discuss this legally.

Quote Originally Posted by rv82 View Post
    OK. After 24hrs you made a new story. Good. Keep doing it and please go whatever you want.

Thank You.
      0 Not allowed!

Shashm, I think the best bet is to not respond. He seems to enjoy this verbal sparing, and quite frankly, it would be a shame to have your name associated further at this point. Do the legal channels, I wish I could help but I don't know India's laws regarding internet. Just keep us updated on what you have done and stop letting him pull you down to his level.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for showing your support. I completely understand your point and I think you are absolutely right. I will be a gentleman and take legal actions against him and will keep you updated about what actions I've taken against him.

Quote Originally Posted by christiwilsonc View Post
    Shashm, I think the best bet is to not respond. He seems to enjoy this verbal sparing, and quite frankly, it would be a shame to have your name associated further at this point. Do the legal channels, I wish I could help but I don't know India's laws regarding internet. Just keep us updated on what you have done and stop letting him pull you down to his level.
      0 Not allowed!

shashm89@ Again choose the hard way. Good.
    christiwilsonc@ Wish I could meet you
      0 Not allowed!

Just sue him.
      0 Not allowed!

I think this topic needs to be closed now unsolved. I will now continue with just the legal actions against him.
    Sounds like a plan.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization
      0 Not allowed!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910