[For Hire] Linux and Windows Server Guru

Hello,

I am looking for a telecommute/remote position that allows me to utilize my extensive background as a Linux systems and network administrator, both within the web hosting industry and also the defense and telecommunications industries. I have a VERY wide range of experience, with an expert knowledge of desktop and server systems, and network infrastructure built upon over 10 years of experience. I am specifically seeking a level 2 or higher support/administrator position, or a technical managerial position. I am currently in my 3rd year of completing my Bachelors of Science in Information Technology with concentrations in network and software engineering, and am pursuing my RHCSA as well.

I have numerous years of experience in customer service as well as a very high level of technical knowledge and expertise with Windows Server systems as well. I have worked positions ranging from simple help desk positions, to more senior level system and network administrator roles. My experience ranges from simple web and information servers, to high availability clusters handling millions of dollars of transactions. I love working with people to help them achieve their goals through technology.

I am deeply familiar with web hosting control panels (cPanel, Plesk, etc.), as well as possessing an expert level of understanding of the tools and applications which lay underneath those control panels. I have worked within virtualized environments, large and small clusters, “mission critical” and high availability systems, and high end database and application servers. In a nutshell, no system or network is too small or too large for my abilities and experience.

My compensation requirements are negotiable however I am not interested in a per ticket type arrangement. I am available to start working within 7-10 days, possibly sooner if needed. Shift days and times are flexible as well. My work ethic and dedication is top notch, built with my over 12 years of active duty military service in the U.S. Air Force.

If I sound like someone who would be a fit within your company, please do not hesitate to contact me. I sincerely look forward to speaking with you.

Please contact me via email at josh At dotmil.org. Resume, references, and any other information is available upon request.

Thanks for your time!

please send your resume, references, and desired wages/salary/compensation to jobs [at] fluidhosting {dot} com. Thank you.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Sent. Thank you for the response.