* Need Two cPanel VPS's

I'm looking for two providers for two cPanel VPS's. The spec I need is 2GB RAM and 50GB HDD, 2 IP's on each.

I will manage the VPS's myself but they need to be on a solid VPS provider that does not have regular downtime.

Can anyone recommend any providers?

What location are you looking for?? Vpslatch is good one, however they are fully managed.

VPSLatch are good as mentioned.

Are you looking for 2 separate providers or 2 separate locations?

There are many providers who can fit such requirements, please take a look in the advertisement forums

Looking for separate providers for a client, in case one goes down I will have the server mirrored onto the other. Just wanted to know what ones are good ones as there are so many disappearing acts for VPS hosting. So they will have one hosted at our facility and another two in other DC's.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by ServerCabinCRM View Post
    I will manage the VPS's myself but they need to be on a solid VPS provider that does not have regular downtime.
    You can search at VPS offer forum. There is a lot unmanaged provider.
    MyLabuan Hosting : Shared & Reseller Hosting|VPS Hosting|Email Backup Services|Domain Services
    Join Us : MyLabuan FB

I'm looking for two providers for two cPanel VPS's. The spec I need is 2GB RAM and 50GB HDD, 2 IP's on each.

Can anyone recommend any providers?
    Hi!

If you are getting cPanel, then usually the VPS is fully managed. What is your budget?

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Any preference on virtualization? it is important what kind of virtual server do you get. You did not specify, location and the price.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

Check vpslatch is a new company (registered in 2010) Myself have VPS in wiredtree, servint and knownhost.

If you need some burst, use servint as main and wiredtree as mirror, if not need brust, use wiredtree at main and servint as mirror
    Each registrar is a tool. Not all Tools are for the same thing

Check out HostDime.com.. Their suppose is top knotch.
    Ernie - Enzu Inc.| Managed Infrastructure and Cloud Services
    Public & Private Cloud | Hybrid Cloud | Dedicated Servers | VPS | Colocation
    Los Angeles | Dallas | Chicago | Miami | Asia Optimized Network
    Amazing Reseller Program | Ernie.Quick @ enzu.com| 702-965-1615 x 7040

What type of budget did you have for these vps? Did you have a specific geographic location that you want? Europe, Asia, US, and Etc?

I would recommend checking HostGator. They use SoftLayer DC, so network quality is top notch.
    Snoork Hosting - Enterprise Servers | DDoS Protected Network
    99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
    Check Out Our Dedicated Server Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions

I would recommend checking Knownhost. Their servers and network are quite stable

EuroVPS
    EcoVPS
    Futurehosting
    Downtownhost
    Knownhost
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the suggestions, the location I was looking for is in the USA for SEO reasons.

Hi Guys,
    Thanks for the suggestions, the location I was looking for is in the USA for SEO reasons.
    This is mostly myth. (It will only apply to tiny traffic-less sites.)
    If you're really concerned, add geo tags to the meta tags.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

I would recommend KnownHost, they get tons of great reviews around here and they're a quality provider if you have the budget.

Burst.net has un-managed VPS with cPanel as an add-on, and DCs in different states. In addition, they have a reseller program that provides another 25% off the pricing that seems well suited for you.

I have a VPS with them, but only for a few days, so I can't speak for their long term reliability. However, they have been in business for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by fshagan View Post
    Burst.net has un-managed VPS with cPanel as an add-on, and DCs in different states.
    We are based in the UK/EU as well, besides our US locations.