Exclamation Looking for a graphics/web designer based in Maine, USA

I am looking for a graphics/web designer (or company) who is based in the state of Maine, USA. I recently changed the name of my company. Thus I need a new company logo designed. The logo will be used on the web site as well as marketing material, business cards, etc.

I'll need assistance in getting the logo integrated into the current design of the site, as well as integrating the new logo into a small Adobe Flash file that is on the main page of the site (6 slides, logo and company name at bottom of each Flash slide need to be updated). If possible, I'd like to have the Flash file edited to automatically flip through each slide after x seconds.

I also would like to have the web site code looked at and cleaned up if any issues are found. The site is coded in HTML w/CSS, nothing terribly fancy. Overall, I am happy with the current design, but will take any suggestions that the designer may have under advisement.

I am looking to have a usable logo within two weeks. The other changes can take a bit longer if necessary.

Please send all correspondence to:
    joshua.zukerman[@]gmail[.]com

Include your fees, a portfolio (preferably online so I can look at it), and a time frame of when you believe you would be able to have this work done.

Thanks.

Hi

Pm sent.

Thanks,
    Penguin Websoft

Quote Originally Posted by penguinwebsoft View Post
    Pm sent.
    "Location: India"
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    He doesn't care, just comes and sends his copy / paste email to everyone, without even reading the TITLE.

I have found a designer and got the work completed. Thank you for the offers. I'll keep them in case I need future work done.

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    The user sells pre made free templates and does not actually do any-work. He is just scams.

I am suprised he has not been banned from this forum yet http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1021641
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...bsoft+template
    Last edited by techjr; 03-14-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by techjr View Post
    The user sells pre made free templates and does not actually no any-work. He is just scams.

I am suprised he has not been banned from this forum yet http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1021641
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...bsoft+template
    Wow .. that is surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Wow .. that is surprising.
    Yep, once someone accuses him of it he deletes the link. I have seen some myself which he was charging 100$ for and it was a 30 dollar paid template. Unfortunately I no longer have the link.

- Didn't mean to hijack this thread, just didn't want the OP getting scammed if he did in fact decide to outsource it.