Host keeps billing me after 1 month of no VPS. No responses. What should I do?

I ordered a VPS from Enotch Networks on February 6th. I never received one after 2 weeks of calling their phone number and submitting WHMCS tickets.

The only response I got from them was on February 9th, and I never heard from them again.

We are experiencing a delay in processing Xen orders.
    I expect your order to be activated in the next 24hrs.
    You will receive an account credit for your patience.
    Thank you for your time and patience.
    So I filled a Paypal claim and was successful a week ago. Unfortunately they keep billing me! I just received the invoice for next month!

I told them to cancel my plan the day I got my Paypal reversal but as usual, there was no response. I tried to cancel it through the WHMCS control panel, but there are no options to cancel it, and my plan is still "pending"!!

What should I do? Is it ok to just ignore the invoices if they aren't going to respond to me after nearly a month?

I think it is fine to ignore. If you have no VPS then technically you don't owe anything.

You have contacted them as many ways as you knew how and still no response. I would say the rest is on their shoulders.

Just ignore them. You obviously can't get through to them, so just keep cancelleing the payment.

Just save all the tickets / emails you used to contact them so if anyone ever asked you can say "I tried to contact them.. BUT they don't answer".

Make sure you don't have a paypal subscription with them, since you've notified PP it's fairly safe to just ignore this (keep your emails requesting that they stop sending you bills).

May be it is automatically generated by WHMCS. It seems it is possible as you had paid the first invoice and your next due date might be automatically updated. I am just pointing out a possibility; not sure though. You can just ignore it as you are not using any services from them. But as Nnyan said make sure that you don't have any paypal subscription with them.

Sorry to be the naysayer here, but I would not not ignore this. When it comes to money, it's best to never ignore financial matters -- ever. It is a problem and it's on their end.

Any provider (even a power company or utility, hosting provider, whatever) could easily decide you owe them and start threatening you with collective action and the like. I don't think it's probably a boat you want to be in.

I would keep emailing them and ask to speak with someone in management. Also if you can try to do some homework and find a phone number and call them. I personally would not rest until it is canceled and reflects as such!

Edit: i'm not saying ignoring it isn't right -- in any legal context -- no services = no obligation -- but I am looking at it from the viewpoint that it should be fixed without ever getting nearly that far.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarVPS|Justin View Post
    I would keep emailing them and ask to speak with someone in management. Also if you can try to do some homework and find a phone number and call them. I personally would not rest until it is canceled and reflects as such!
    Well I hope you are wrong about that, because I don't want to be stuck emailing and calling them everyday. They already wasted enough of my time as it is.

I just called tried calling their "24/7" support at 1-800-871-3764 today and as usual no one answered even after 10 minutes of waiting. So this time I called their domain whois number at 1-877-436-6824 and it said "this mailbox is full, goodbye".

I wonder what is going on at that company.

Just ignore the invoice.
    They did not provide any service so they have no right to charge any fee.
    Even with the fee you paid you can reverse successfully and they didn't bother to respond so i doubt they would have any action regarding your account.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

They just sent me an overdue bill today...

Just ignore it and block their email address.

I had a VPS with them 2 months ago. After cancelling it, I receive billing emails that I ignore.

Enotchnet on webhostingtalk pmed me on tuesday asking for my ticket numbers.

I pmed him all the ticket numbers, and as usual he hasn't replied 2 days later.

Just ignore this.
    █ l Host Monsterz Pvt Ltd • Superb Support Network • DES 64 bit Secured Network
    l Linux Shared/Reseller Hosting • Virtual Server • Dedicated Server • cPanelฎ
    █ l Nginx • Softaculous • Fantastico • RVSite Builder • WHMCS • 24x7 Available Server Admin
    l Premium Managed VPS • Reliable & Sustainable • Instant Setup • Raid Drives

Re:

change your email address in the client area and you will not be bothered again

Just block the email address and the @domain listing from your inbox.