Thread: VPS help

Question VPS help

Hello,
    I was looking to open an email service for around 100 customers and I thought using roundcube would be a good choice.
    The requirements of this script are mentioned here. Can someone tell me what VPS do I need, like HDD, RAM, CPU etc? Would be great if you can estimate the value (in dollars) of the VPS.

Thank you

Talking

First:

How many emails are you planning to be sending out? Email sending can sometimes be very resource intensive depending on how many emails are sent out.

So to start off you could go with something basic and upgrade as needed. You probably need a budget of around $25-$30 to start of with something decent.

The requirements for roundcuve are standard. If you don't have much knowledge with VPS's you should be looking at a Fully Managed vps with cPanel/WHM.

Answer the first question and then we can point you in the right direction.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

Made a spelling mistake. *RoundCube*

- Daniel

I mentioned, around 100 emails
    Will a reseller hosting do the same?

Quote Originally Posted by dlatua View Post
    I think for 100 emails that it would be sufficient.

How come you want to use roundcube, IMO - I don't like any of them.

any of the deals on lowendbox com would do you for what your looking for.

512 Ram (dedicated)
    1-2 cores.

I think you mentioned 100 customers not emails. Each customer could be sending thousands of emails...

- Daniel
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

one customer, one email
    TmzHosting, I noticed you offer reseller and VPS hosting too, can you please tell me, can a reseller account do what I am looking for?
    Your reseller plans looks good, but you offer WHMCS too and I don't need it
    I was thinking 100 mb would be enough for an email, that will be 10gb in total.
    How much will cost a custom reseller hosting plan at your hosting service? Space: 10gb, Bandwidth: 50-100gb (without WHMCS)?

Thank you all for your opinions, I will look for VPS too

one customer, one email
    TmzHosting, I noticed you offer reseller and VPS hosting too, can you please tell me a reseller account can do what I am looking for?
    Your reseller plans looks good, but you offer WHMCS too and I don't need it
    I was thinking 100 mb would be enough for an email, that will be 10gb in total.
    How much will cost a custom reseller hosting plan at your hosting service? Space: 10gb, Bandwidth: 50-100gb (without WHMCS)?

Thank you all for your opinions, I will look for VPS too
    We sure do!

Our smallest reseller plan "RS Regular" does not have WHMCS . A reseller account could definitely do what you are are looking for. Since roundcube is already installed all you would have to do is login into cPanel and create the email account(s), unless your users want their own domain then you would have to create a cPanel account for each user.

If you have any other questions you can come on live chat and one of our staff members will help you or you can email [email protected] .

- Daniel