What do you want in a mobile version of WHT?

iNET is looking to improve the mobile experience across all of its sites. We want to know - what do you want to see in a mobile version of Web Hosting Talk?

Do you want to see the most popular threads, hand selected threads or all of the threads? For you, is mobile more about reading forum content or reading and participating in it?

Let us know your thoughts!
    Rob Farrell :: Product Manager - Hosting & Cloud Vertical :: Penton
    Web Hosting Talk | WHIR | HostingCon

For me personally, if I make a post and then on the go, i'll READ the forum responses and only reply if someone has additional question that needs to be elaborated. For the most part, I use it to track my current posts that I may need answers too.

Indirectly related, I'd like a link in an easy to access location on the main version that goes to the mobile version. The other day, I switched from the mobile version to the normal version on my Blackberry, and now I can't find any link to set it back to the mobile version (Maybe clearing my Blackberry cookies would work, but I'd rather there be a link to do this for me)
    - Jamie Harrop

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Harrop View Post
    Indirectly related, I'd like a link in an easy to access location on the main version that goes to the mobile version. The other day, I switched from the mobile version to the normal version on my Blackberry, and now I can't find any link to set it back to the mobile version (Maybe clearing my Blackberry cookies would work, but I'd rather there be a link to do this for me)
    This is a definite +1 from me. As suggested by Jamie, annoyingly, the only way to get back to the mobile version is to clear the cookies.

All the responses so far are easily doable. The current skin we use is a vBulletin standard skin. We're looking to make it easier to use.

Besides forum content, I assume a way to read/respond to PMs would be useful as well.
    Rob Farrell :: Product Manager - Hosting & Cloud Vertical :: Penton
    Web Hosting Talk | WHIR | HostingCon

Yeah, an android app for keyword alerts, PM's, and subscribed threads would be awesome

I don't think there's an easy way to go to top and bottom on pages which can actually get annoying. Sent PMs via the mobile interface also don't show up in the Sent folder.

I personally would welcome the replying to PM's as a major feature addition. Also for those who cannot switch back to the mobile version on your blackberries you should wait for the full page to load and scroll directly down to the bottom of the page. There you will see the link to get back to the mobile version. I use it all the time when I need to reply to PM's and it can be very frustrating at times.
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room