BigScoots Review

Hey,

I am just going to go over my experience with BigScoots.com, I am currently on there Scoots2048 plan.

Signup

The signup was smooth and fast. My VPS was setup within an hour of ordering which included my cPanel installation etc...

So far so good.

Services, uptime & experience

The server is realy fast and I am pleased of the service I currently have with them. What I like about BigScoots is that there always seems to be someone there, daytime or night time. A couple times where I had not gone to sleep being like 4-5am and I had hopped into live chat there always seemed to be someone that answered my chat.

Scott: Scott seems to answer most of my live chats, I guess it's because he's the guy that works when it's day time out for me. He's a great guy and is very polite. He tends to manage the less technical things.

Justin: Justin handles all the technical things for my server such as installations, upgrades etc... - He responds to my tickets within minutes which is great . He's also very polite like Scott.

Uptime - I can't recall the server going down yet since I had ordered it so theres no complaints in terms of downtime, well no complaints for anything! .

I'm rating BigScoots 10/10. I guess most will say "Wow a 10?" or "Fake" but I seriously can't say a negative thing about BigScoots theres nothing there to say thats bad about them.

Proof of order:
    Website I use the server on: www.runecrypt.com
    http://litefiler.com/view/103.png = Package details.
    http://litefiler.com/view/226.png = Paid invoice.
      0 Not allowed!

Nice Review.
    Please keep on update about their services.
    █ NiceVZ.com | Budget& Nice Hosting
    █ Offering affordable and reliable web hosting
    █ Follow Us on Twitter!
      0 Not allowed!

Excellent review, I am always delighted when a customer is happy with their service they have.

Next time, you could run some tests using UNIX Benchmark or other bin bash scripts for us to read.
      0 Not allowed!

Glad to hear everything is going well

As always be sure to get a hold of us if there is anything else we can do for you.

All the best!
    www.BigScoots.com - Experience the Difference, Ride With Us
    Specializing in VPS and Shared Hosting | Free Server Migrations
    Fully Managed | RAID10 Dual Quad Core Systems
    REAL 24/7/365 US Based Support | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
      0 Not allowed!

Good review! I like their site too....but the last few times I've tried to look it won't load for me.

Did a check and the site is up....maybe my dynamic IP in Spain is blacklisted there?
      0 Not allowed!

XTremo, sorry your not able to find us I can assure you we've been up and running. I can't think of a reason why your IP would be blacklisted.

Give it another shot if you don't mind and if the issue persists feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll get the issue resolved.

Hope to see you around soon
      0 Not allowed!

Just got through now! I know your site was running because I checked on downforeveryone....and it was just me.

Yeh....I like the site.....and your content is superb. Probably the best written content I've ever seen on a webhost's site!

Stark contrast indeed to some of the poorly translated, wrongly spelt, grammatically incorrect white noise I see on so many others. Whoever wrote that is a real wordsmith!
      0 Not allowed!

Ah perfect! Glad to see you were able to find us

ha ha, I appreciate your liking of our content. Its a tough job being that funny and yet informative for such a long period of time

Hope to see you around!
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the review! I liked their site and wanted to try them out but was hesitant since there wasn't much information about them. I might give them a try
      0 Not allowed!

Almostthere13! Sorry we couldn't get you all the information you needed up front. Were not as old as some of these fine folks here on WHT so reviews might not be as prominent as some older hosts, but 12 months strong at the moment and moving forward with promise!

If there's anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to e-mail us directly, catch us on our live chat or even PM us here on WHT. Alternatively feel free to let me know what sort of information you would like and I'll have that off to you immediately.

Looking forward to seeing you around sometime soon
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BigScoots View Post
    Ah perfect! Glad to see you were able to find us

ha ha, I appreciate your liking of our content. Its a tough job being that funny and yet informative for such a long period of time

Hope to see you around!
    As a biker your theme did strike a chord with me!

And great to see somebody not going down the road of bloody cartoon animals!
      0 Not allowed!

10/10 is high mark. Seems you got really perfect web host and they got loyal customer.
    Thanks for sharing review!
    WebIntellects - Fully Managed Dedicated and Virtual Private Servers since1999.
    WebhostGIANT - LOW Cost Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XTremo View Post
    As a biker your theme did strike a chord with me!

And great to see somebody not going down the road of bloody cartoon animals!
    Ha, well perhaps not as powerful as what your used to! (100CC, 150CC, etc) But just as stylish I'm sure!

Thanks WebhostGIANT-Rob, we aim to please
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BigScoots View Post
    Almostthere13! Sorry we couldn't get you all the information you needed up front. Were not as old as some of these fine folks here on WHT so reviews might not be as prominent as some older hosts, but 12 months strong at the moment and moving forward with promise!

If there's anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to e-mail us directly, catch us on our live chat or even PM us here on WHT. Alternatively feel free to let me know what sort of information you would like and I'll have that off to you immediately.

Looking forward to seeing you around sometime soon
    Thanks! Well, maybe I will try you guys and hopefully add more reviews

I'll take another look at your site, thanks!
      0 Not allowed!

ha, that would be fantastic! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
      0 Not allowed!

I've been with bigscoots for a short time but I can tell you that their support is amazing.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cgutier View Post
    I've been with bigscoots for a short time but I can tell you that their support is amazing.
    Thanks Cgutier, is Justin the man or is Justin the man? I'll be sure to let him know so we can boost his confidence even more... sigh

Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
      0 Not allowed!

I'd never checked out this provider...their options are interesting. For the 2048(MB) plan the OP mentioned, you pay $45/month and get 10 IPs (!) and 160GB disk.
    raindog308
    LowEndTalk administrator, LowEndBox editor
      0 Not allowed!

Tonight I openned a ticket which was about 2 different issues, Justin fixed everything in just a minute, it's like if he knew what I was thinking before creating the ticket.
    Amazing!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by raindog308 View Post
    I'd never checked out this provider...their options are interesting. For the 2048(MB) plan the OP mentioned, you pay $45/month and get 10 IPs (!) and 160GB disk.
    As long as you can justify the IP use (which any legitimate reason will do) all 10 are yours! In fact we give you 3 off the get go for your main IP + 2 for DNS!

Many providers offer many many more GB's of bandwidth in comparison to us, however there lack of disk space pretty much guarantees inability to use it all. We constructed plans based on the idea you will actually use what you pay for and not try to cheat you out of it

We are a new fish in a big sea given we are just 12 months old, however our stellar reputation to date, next to no down time and fantastic support/service are really gaining ground.

Feel free to PM me, e-mail me directly, grab us on live chat or give us a call if you have any questions I could help you with.
    Last edited by BigScoots-Justin; 05-05-2011 at 02:24 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Good to see these guys still doing well.....they seem like a good bunch, reviews indicate that they know what they're doing....and from my POV they conduct themselves professionally on here.

Stark contrast to some of the outfits that have turned up here in recent times.

Definitely somebody I'll be watching closely for the future.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the kinds words XTremo!

We will make you proud!
      0 Not allowed!

I'm probably not allowed to bump this, but I thought I might anyways! (I'm thinking its value as a review is probably not so valid being 11 years old, so perhaps, bump'able)

I'm having a bit of a stroll down memory lane this afternoon looking back on our early days. This was our first ever review on WHT and is precisely the moment we knew we had something - it gave us the validation we needed to keep going, there were certainly many sleepless nights that made us second guess ourselves - 2 of the people in this tread are actually still clients

After over 11 years in this industry we have what feels like a lifetime of thanks to give this community. WHT allowed hard work and treating customer's right to make its way through all the noise our overly saturated industry has always been.

We get the odd chat, and I get the odd personal email asking about starting out in this industry today and my thoughts on it. I can't comment too much on the competition starting fresh today, but what I can say is it's rare to have a community like this, in any industry where no matter your size, hard work will be noticed. It allowed BigScoots to get our start, and it's changed the trajectory of many lives as a result - so, thank you WHT!

Now back to looking through our old sites.... oh boy, what treasures these are.
    BigScoots.com - 98% of Clients Stay With Us Forever
    Offering Fully Managed Shared & Reseller Hosting
    Specializing in Managed WordPress, VPS & Dedicated Hosting
    Opened 2010 & 100% Positively Reviewed Since | 100% Network Uptime
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BigScoots-Scott View Post
    I'm probably not allowed to bump this
    I'd say it ran it's course in 2011. Closing.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization
      0 Not allowed!