* Need a reliable company.

Hello,i am between these 2 companies. Bluemile and Wiredtree.

Have anyone of you had any experience with them?
    Which one do you suggest me?
    I need fast customer support a managed server with quality hardware and good uptime guarantee.

Budget around 200$

Never had BlueMile, had WiredTree for a while and they were great. A little on the expensive side but you get what you pay for.
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services

Never had either of them.. However for managed dedicated server Id say go with hostdime.
    Ernie - Enzu Inc.| Managed Infrastructure and Cloud Services
    Public & Private Cloud | Hybrid Cloud | Dedicated Servers | VPS | Colocation
    Los Angeles | Dallas | Chicago | Miami | Asia Optimized Network
    Amazing Reseller Program | Ernie.Quick @ enzu.com| 702-965-1615 x 7040

I just saw a thread which is describing the experience with many different hosts. At least this would help you to have a short list for you to research further and select. Check the below thread. Hope this helps.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1020571
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

What kind of hardware specifications do you have?
    Tin Pham
    Solutions Engineer
    WP Engine - WordPress Hosting, Perfected.

I don't have anything in mind,i just need something reliable and i don't know which company is better,like support,hardware,bandwidth and facilities.

WT has an excellent reputation on these forums, you may wish to give them a try
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Check with steadfast if you're in for a dedi

Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

Hi SoldierFahrenheit

Dedicated server issue is very complicated if you dont know what you specs you are looking for

for instance if you have large forum community in us, specs and company would be different

if its your user coming from australia whole story would be different i suggest you to tell us

1) what is your user daily traffic (roughly)

2) whats your user geographically coming from

3) what kind of sites you'd host

if your user coming from anywhere you have to go www.webpagetest.org and try hosting company main webpage speed page result from 12 different countries

and if you interested for example hosting compy1 you have to search as "hostingcompany1" here many people left their website name or problem and test also their website speed.

Secondly there is an address you can check all hosting companies uptime there but i couldnt remember the address at the moment check uptime limit of company near all company register there so you might get idea how their uptime limit is reliability.

Thirth customer relation is very important for me i didnt choose a company because of their attitude to customer in this forum. Customer deliberately want to solve problem company reps answer is "what your ticket number" before introducing himself or say hello or thanks for contacting or whatever you can see many company representative here how they are rude or how they are nice. This forum is great to see who is who

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    I just saw a thread which is describing the experience with many different hosts. At least this would help you to have a short list for you to research further and select. Check the below thread. Hope this helps.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1020571
    Thank you iHubNet-Matt

Really a nice attempt by Holyearth. A detailed Individual review would help to know more about those hosts . I will search if there is any Individual reviews on the hosts by the same user.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisjustabout View Post
    Hi SoldierFahrenheit

Dedicated server issue is very complicated if you dont know what you specs you are looking for
    It's true. But If you have a large site/ Business which needs a reliable service. You can chose Dedicated server. There may not be a difference between the prices of dedicated server and VPS

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierFahrenheit View Post
    I need fast customer support a managed server with quality hardware and good uptime guarantee.

Budget around 200$
    As I said you better to decide about the Spec your-self depending on your needs. Are you willing to purchase it to run a Host ? Or Non- web-hosting business?

Me or WHT users can suggest you a good Configuration, If we have an Idea on your needs.

You do get a moderate but nice one with $200. Are you willing to chose just in between Bluemile and Wiredtree ? If so I don't have expereince with them and can't suggest about them.If you prefer any other than those hosts...I have some other hosts in my mind to suggest. Please update the thread with the details

As you didn't ask for VPS, I should not suggest VPS. But think about it. You can get started with a Good spec in VPS with less budget

Quote Originally Posted by youser View Post
    Thank you iHubNet-Matt

Really a nice attempt by Holyearth. A detailed Individual review would help to know more about those hosts . I will search if there is any Individual reviews on the hosts by the same user.
    You are always welcome mate. Actually I was so impressed with that review; was a pretty good read for me.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

Contact Gigenet sales. They can offer you a discount and they offer managed services. They are also among one of the most reputable providers on the market! Extremely smooth and performing network suitable for all needs! I had them for almost a year, not a single downtown or a single problem. Support was within minutes. Let me know if you'd like another recommendation!
    Patrick Nett | E-mail: Patrick.Nett[at]Gmail.com