Flipper Host 3 Months Review

I came back here again to write my opinion about Flipper Host after 3 months. Firstly, I began to believe that their live chat is nearly 24 hours online. Also I must say they answered all my tickets in very short time like few minutes.
    few days ago I recieved an email from them saying that they have adjusted their hosting packages for a better service and that my hosting package space was raised from 2 GB's to 12 GB's without any cost to me for free. I was not expecting actually so I liked it a lot.
    Now i am happy with them so i can suggest to all people who want and need hosting service.
    open a firm in Turkey
    We assist you in Turkey

i am also following flipper host ...and after reading this review i went to their life chat ..and i am seriously considering them.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear that they have upgraded their plans and offer more space. Did they also increase their bandwidth?
    Last edited by bear; 02-28-2011 at 02:37 PM.

That is good to hear ... thank you for postive reviews.

Thank You For Reviewing Us

Quote Originally Posted by serhansercan View Post
    I came back here again to write my opinion about Flipper Host after 3 months. Firstly, I began to believe that their live chat is nearly 24 hours online. Also I must say they answered all my tickets in very short time like few minutes.
    few days ago I recieved an email from them saying that they have adjusted their hosting packages for a better service and that my hosting package space was raised from 2 GB's to 12 GB's without any cost to me for free. I was not expecting actually so I liked it a lot.
    Now i am happy with them so i can suggest to all people who want and need hosting service.
    We're proud to see that you're happy with our services. Thank you for your kind words and the review.
    FLIPPER HOST Budget VPS, Resellers & Shared Linux Hosting
    cPanel/WHM, Solus VM, RV Site Builder Pro, Fantastico & Softaculous
    24x7 Heroic Ticketing and Live Chat
    Flipper Host is an Invest Lion Company

Quote Originally Posted by CrocWeb View Post
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear that they have upgraded their plans and offer more space. Did they also increase their bandwidth?
    In some hosting plans yes we did. Though we have carefully reviewed our customers needs and found out that they needed more space and not vice versa.

We are standing by and reviewing the market and our customers needs as well as inspecting our rivals, thus we aim to make any necessary improvement before any of our customers feels left behind.
    FLIPPER HOST Budget VPS, Resellers & Shared Linux Hosting
    cPanel/WHM, Solus VM, RV Site Builder Pro, Fantastico & Softaculous
    24x7 Heroic Ticketing and Live Chat
    Flipper Host is an Invest Lion Company

Quote Originally Posted by CrocWeb View Post
    Yes they did.
    They raised my space 6 X from 2 GB's to 12 GB's and also they raised my bandwith by doubling it from 25 GB's to 50 GB's.
    open a firm in Turkey
    We assist you in Turkey

Awesome review, Keep us updated.

Good Job Flipper Host Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the follow up mate. Glad to hear that they have been wonderful for you. Keep us posted again in future.