clubuptime.com is not replying?

Hi, I've vps with clubuptime.

and they said its causing high load on server, as server only have

20 accts for now.

server spec.

4GB RAM (6GB Burst)
    4 cores.

now I am asking for my backup and they are not even replying?

is there any help please?

Hi Yasirjazz,

I am sorry to hear they have suspended your account, how long have you been waiting for them to respond? Have you tried calling the # listed on their website?

Quote Originally Posted by Yasirjazz View Post
    Hi, I've vps with clubuptime.

and they said its causing high load on server, as server only have

20 accts for now.

server spec.

4GB RAM (6GB Burst)
    4 cores.

now I am asking for my backup and they are not even replying?

is there any help please?
    You were provided one weeks time to migrate your data away from our network after the 10+ Abuse Infractions that your accounts had since you signed up with us.

12 hours before your last account was scheduled to be terminated, you were found hosting more illegal content while at the same time causing severe load on the host node.

You were warned countless times and reminded to migrate your data. Your account was permanently suspended and terminated for SEVERE abuse issues.

We have explained this to you in the 20-30+ tickets that you have opened.

You had a week to migrate your data, you decided to wait until the last minute, and you decided to continue to abuse our services.

We're not at fault for anything here, and we're simply not going to spend an excessive amount of time entertaining this thread.
    Matthew Rosenblatt, and I do lots of things.
    Currently a Master Electrician on Broadway.
    My company, BurstAV, specializes in A/V Systems Design and integration.
    I also own ConcertCables. We build power/data cables for the entertainment industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt R View Post
    You were provided one weeks time to migrate your data away from our network after the 10+ Abuse Infractions that your accounts had since you signed up with us.

12 hours before your last account was scheduled to be terminated, you were found hosting more illegal content while at the same time causing severe load on the host node.

You were warned countless times and reminded to migrate your data. Your account was permanently suspended and terminated for SEVERE abuse issues.

We have explained this to you in the 20-30+ tickets that you have opened.

You had a week to migrate your data, you decided to wait until the last minute, and you decided to continue to abuse our services.

We're not at fault for anything here, and we're simply not going to spend an excessive amount of time entertaining this thread.
    Hi, there!

That server was first server which you've suspended.

on second server we've 20 sites, and on first notification we said you that we dont have root access to server, and you didnt replied to that ticket, may I ask why?

again and again asked for password, but no response.
    and then after some time you said you suspended it permenently.

at first suspension we've 18+ hours time to transfer but you really didnt care and never gave us password to move.

Hi, there!

That server was first server which you've suspended.

on second server we've 20 sites, and on first notification we said you that we dont have root access to server, and you didnt replied to that ticket, may I ask why?

again and again asked for password, but no response.
    and then after some time you said you suspended it permenently.

at first suspension we've 18+ hours time to transfer but you really didnt care and never gave us password to move.
    1) The default information within your welcome email still worked/works

2) You had full VPS control panel access from where you could have reset your password

3) We notified you of this several times.

Lastly, after multiple DMCA's over WHMCS, multiple suspensions over extreme server loads (150+), and multiple suspensions over illegal content, we informed you that you had one week to remove ALL CONTENT from within our network.

We were very clear and gave you ample time to move your data. The fact that you did not, even after asking/begging us not to terminate all of your accounts, is not our fault.
    I also own ConcertCables. We build power/data cables for the entertainment industry.

1) The default information within your welcome email still worked/works

2) You had full VPS control panel access from where you could have reset your password

3) We notified you of this several times.

Lastly, after multiple DMCA's over WHMCS, multiple suspensions over extreme server loads (150+), and multiple suspensions over illegal content, we informed you that you had one week to remove ALL CONTENT from within our network.

We were very clear and gave you ample time to move your data. The fact that you did not, even after asking/begging us not to terminate all of your accounts, is not our fault.
    You think all people are child other then you?

there is not a single WHCMS on second server, not a single.

if there is then give us a proof?

secondly I've changed the vps pass, so how come the password you sent in mail is work? are you kidding me.

and the password which i set is not working, that means you simply re-set it and have not told us?

Your best bet is to take the loss and move forward, hopefully you can get some if not all the data back from Club Uptime, best of luck.

there is not a single WHCMS on second server, not a single.
    Then please explain the multiple valid DMCA claims that we received.

secondly I've changed the vps pass, so how come the password you sent in mail is work? are you kidding me.

and the password which i set is not working, that means you simply re-set it and have not told us?
    That's a moot point. Your logins that you kept on file worked, and you still had access to the VPS control panel.

You had full root access the whole time.

We're done wasting our time with you and this thread.

This is the last post we'll make here most likely, so I'll reiterate myself: We gave you one week to migrate your data. You had the ability to. You did not do so.

LOL - People look their statments.

First they said they terminated our server.
    then they said they are still able to login to our server (after terminating).

next they said they recieved DMCA warnings because of whcms and when I said there is not a single whcms on it, and then they said then what is those warnings for??

do you've one statments?

First they said they terminated our server.
    then they said they are still able to login to our server (after terminating).

next they said they recieved DMCA warnings because of whcms and when I said there is not a single whcms on it, and then they said then what is those warnings for??

do you've one statments?
    There is a large difference between a permanent suspension pending termination and actually terminating your service.

We gave you one week to move your data. We did not terminate it. Your server remained fully online and reachable via the internet for that week.

We said we received multiple DMCA notices with regards to WHMCS being hosted by you. Of course your server wouldn't have WHMCS not -- You were legally bound to remove it otherwise your server wouldn't have gone back online at all.

Feel free to mock us all you like.

We've gone above and beyond to assist you. You didn't want to listen. You claimed you'd fix the problems, yet hours later your servers would start causing severe load again.

Your behavior on this board right now just shows your true character.

Good night.

True character hmm??

Can anyone tell me if one of your client is asking for password reset?

would you stop replying them.

I need answer to this simply question.
    If anyone can prove me wrong in this question, then my character is bad.

and if this is right, then you know your position well.

and I would like you to please not change your statments.

thank you.

and if you are proved wrong here, then I will let you know on how to proceed, I just need people answers, if I am wrong or YOU.

Good Night and best of luck.

We gave you one week to migrate your data. You had the ability to. You did not do so.
    So let's see if I understand what is going on here. You repeatedly violated Club Uptime's terms of service, had countless DMCA violations brought against you, and were causing stability issues for other users on your VPS node. Given all of that, they gave you a week to migrate away and you chose not to. Then, after your week is up, you are crying on WHT?

I think there are two lessons to be learned: 1- Don't break the rules (Legal, ToS, etc). 2- Keep your own backups and this wouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by ScottSwezey; 02-28-2011 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Signature removed.

I just need people answers, if I am wrong or YOU.
    Based on Club Uptime's statements, you, Yasirjazz, are wrong.

You had full root access and could easily change the password yourself. If you've lost the password, it could have been reset via SolusVM or whichever panel they offer. Your whole argument lies with you claiming you don't have the root password, however, options were available to you to rectify the situation yourself. If they really gave you a whole week to move, they were extremely generous.

If you want us to believe you Yasirjazz then maybe you can consolidate your tickets and make it a pdf and put some links here where we can read your dealings with Clubuptime.
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottSwezey View Post
    I think there are two lessons to be learned: 1- Don't break the rules (Legal, ToS, etc). 2- Keep your own backups and this wouldn't be a problem.
    3- If your provider tells you they are discontinuing your services and that you have 7 days to migrate your data off, you need to migrate your data to another provider.

3- If your provider tells you they are discontinuing your services and that you have 7 days to migrate your data off, you need to migrate your data to another provider.
    Otherwise the content will be removed at the providers discretion

I do not see why these "illegal user/customers" think they can get away with it and come here to post negativity even though they are in the wrong.

Just makes no sense.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Sensibility has nothing to do with it.

Sensibility has nothing to do with it.
    Whoever said it did?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    Whoever said it did?
    You did. You implied it was relevant with "It makes no sense"

*edit: ack, sensible != sensibility... nevermind.
    Last edited by tchen; 02-28-2011 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tchen View Post
    You did. You implied it was relevant with "It makes no sense"

*edit: ack, sensible != sensibility... nevermind.
    I implied it makes no sense, where do you get sensibility from that

I had thought sensibility was the same as sensible. Then I looked it up - unfortunately after posting. It definitely calls for an

I'm all along with Club Uptime on this one, they were gracious enough to even give you 7 days...a lot of providers won't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by blong View Post
    I'm all along with Club Uptime on this one, they were gracious enough to even give you 7 days...a lot of providers won't do that.

Same here .. call yourself lucky they provided you the 7 days.
    If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

I am a customer of Clubuptime and have to say i've never run into any of this trouble, but then again i buy my WHMCS off them and don't host illegal content (and wouldn't allow any of my customers to either)

Clubuptime for me keeps their end of the deal (they keep my VPS running, and provide a hand with management when i need it) and i do the rest!

joe
    www.JGwebhosting.co.uk - CPanel Control panel, domain registration, Reseller packages And 24X7 Technical support! - Now Taking in Hosting Refugee's

www.JGpcrepair.co.uk - Computer repair, New Systems, Software, Hardware

All answers are unrelated to thread, please read with care if you are going to make a reply.

we still have 1 day left from those 7 days.

also there is not a single WHMCS for a DMCA complent.

if there is, then ask clubuptime to show us proof.

and they are hosting 40 vps on single node, then how come a load will not be going high.

here is a proof of 40 vps at one node : http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/8558/clupuptime.jpg

in chat they said 40 other on same node is in problem due to us, now if some one is holding 40 vps on same node, do you think it will work smoothly?

if some one is holding 40 vps on same node, do you think it will work smoothly?
    Absolutely it will. With Dual Xeon 5620 processors, 24GB ram, and RAID 10, they absolutely do run smoothly.

Out of nearly 1000 VPS servers on our network, you're the only truly problematic user that we have had in the past 4-5 months.

We're done arguing with you -- Feel free to post up what ever you like at this point. It's simply not worth our time to continue here.

If you have had vps
    it is not possible that you did not root.
    I suggest that everyone at least seven days must pick backup

All answers are unrelated to thread, please read with care if you are going to make a reply.
    Just because you don't like what people are saying doesn't mean that what they are saying is unrelated.

we still have 1 day left from those 7 days.
    It sounds like you better get to work.

also there is not a single WHMCS for a DMCA complent.
    You keep saying that there are none on your second VPS like it matters. Club Uptime is *DONE* hosting you all together. They don't care if it was only one of your two VPS that was hosting illegal/nulled copies or other bad things... They are *done with you* and *all of your services*.

Club Uptime is a private company and as such they have the right to refuse service to anyone they choose for any reason or no reason at all. They are choosing to no longer provide services to you and you need to get that through your head. Posting here complaining about them telling you they are discontinuing your service is not going to get you anywhere.

if there is, then ask clubuptime to show us proof.
    They've already shown you proof via the numerous warnings you've already received.

and they are hosting 40 vps on single node, then how come a load will not be going high.
    Because they don't run crappy hardware.

here is a proof of 40 vps at one node : http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/8558/clupuptime.jpg
    We don't need any proof - it's a perfectly legitimate number of VPS on the node for the hardware that is being operated especially for the price point.

in chat they said 40 other on same node is in problem due to us, now if some one is holding 40 vps on same node, do you think it will work smoothly?
    Sure.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

I see this has been moved to the relevant section - thanks.

Now, we've issued countless warnings and have issued you with several notices for different things. I'm not going to reiterate what several people have already said in this thread, but I am going to say that we don't tolerate illegal content of any description.

Given the near constant flow of DMCA notices and Policy Enforcement Notices we've given to you, our offer of a week to remove your content from our servers was generous - especially given that after the offer was made we had to issue you with yet another notice!

Our tolerance has been exhausted with you, and we've taken the decision to refuse service to you, which as Michael said, we have every right to.

The moderators should delete this whole thread, why should criminals who host illegal content and make it slow for the rest of us, get any air time here? You have some nerve expecting any sympathy here.
    Well done Club Uptime!

^^^^ What he said!
    www.JGwebhosting.co.uk - CPanel Control panel, domain registration, Reseller packages And 24X7 Technical support! - Now Taking in Hosting Refugee's

Quote Originally Posted by J Gwynne PC Repair View Post
    ^^^^ What he said!
    Are you posting this to get signature exposure or what?

Not at all, I am a customer of clubuptime and he's giving a bad impression of them when infact it's actually his wrong doings that are the reason his VPS's have been terminated.

I Agree with what slowdive has said this entire thread should be deleted/removed/made invisible so this guy doesn't damage their impecable reputation and gain anymore airtime (i can always get in touch with clubuptime and they always reply within the hour, but i'm not getting DMCA's and hosting illegal/stolen content)

joe

Let the moderators do their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by J Gwynne PC Repair View Post
    Not at all, I am a customer of clubuptime and he's giving a bad impression of them when infact it's actually his wrong doings that are the reason his VPS's have been terminated.

I Agree with what slowdive has said this entire thread should be deleted/removed/made invisible so this guy doesn't damage their impecable reputation and gain anymore airtime (i can always get in touch with clubuptime and they always reply within the hour, but i'm not getting DMCA's and hosting illegal/stolen content)

joe
    As we're very active in suspending, terminating and not refunding rule breakers, we do ruffle a few feathers sometimes. Reactions like the ones I've seen here prove that people who intend to use our service for the right reasons love it, and we intend to keep it that way.