Different C Class IPs - Same server

Hi all,

I have Blog network with 3 blogs under different domains. All of them uses same database to store users (users are common to all webs). Every blog has his own unique content.

I would like to host every domain in different class c IP's for SEO purposes.

Firstly I thought in Remote MySQL, but in my testings betwen ISP's is a very slow solution.

So, is there any solution to have 3 different class c IP's pointing to the same physical machine? or Is any way to have PHP code in one server and MySQL database in other server working fine?

Thanks in advance.
    Regards!.

Different ips does not affect SEO it is just a way for hosts to make more money by tricking customers./

Quote Originally Posted by techjr View Post
    Different ips does not affect SEO it is just a way for hosts to make more money by tricking customers./
    This is a myth in general - I don't think hosts are necessarily trying to convince customers, a lot of people seem to be convinced already that this makes a difference, when it really isn't intended to (Google has stated this themselves).

Quote Originally Posted by layer0 View Post
    This is a myth in general - I don't think hosts are necessarily trying to convince customers, a lot of people seem to be convinced already that this makes a difference, when it really isn't intended to (Google has stated this themselves).
    To be fair, I think seohosting.com is trying to sell customers on this myth.

"Actually, Google handles virtually hosted domains and their links just the same as domains on unique IP addresses. If your ISP does virtual hosting correctly, you'll never see a difference between the two cases. We do see a small percentage of ISPs every month that misconfigure their virtual hosting, which might account for this persistent misperception--thanks for giving me the chance to dispel a myth!"

-Google Director of Technology Craig Silverstein Slashdot interview
    Taken from a article at SEroundtable. http://www.seroundtable.com/archives/013543.html

It is an article that really may help you out.
    ||| Open Door Hosting- Professional Web Hosting
    ||| Affordable Hosting - Located in the U.S.A
    ||| Unmatched Support - Secure Servers
    "Opening the door for Your Business"

Yeah, why waste IP4 Addresses when where running out so rapidly!.
    SEO hosting companies give your sites different IP addresses but as already stated it doesn't do anything

joe
    www.JGwebhosting.co.uk - CPanel Control panel, domain registration, Reseller packages And 24X7 Technical support! - Now Taking in Hosting Refugee's

www.JGpcrepair.co.uk - Computer repair, New Systems, Software, Hardware

Sites linking each other from the same server/ip address is 99% by the same owner, and google knows. I'm sure google algorith has been development to manage this situation.

I have a technical problem, because my Sites uses the same Database, and I would like to have them on different class C IP's
    Remote MySQL did not works fine in my testings.

Thanks for your replies.
    Regards.

Does anyone have any idea?
    I thought in something like a Proxy, maybe could be a faster solution than remote MySQL.
    Think, Server A receive a request, and in a transparent way make a request to Server B, who serves the final HTML page...
    Any ideas? like a simple PHP script with curl & htaccess url rewriting...
    Or using Squid Proxy on a dedicated...

With PHP I can manage HTTP Headers and Real IP Adress Proxy...

Thanks for your help.
    Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMtnez View Post
    Does anyone have any idea?
    I thought in something like a Proxy, maybe could be a faster solution than remote MySQL.
    Think, Server A receive a request, and in a transparent way make a request to Server B, who serves the final HTML page...
    Any ideas? like a simple PHP script with curl & htaccess url rewriting...
    Or using Squid Proxy on a dedicated...

With PHP I can manage HTTP Headers and Real IP Adress Proxy...

Thanks for your help.
    Regards.
    www.cloudflare.com would do what you want.

Thanks!

Cloudflare.com is very interesting... a free CDN
    not really what I'm looking for, but It will very useful for me for other websites that I need speed up.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMtnez View Post
    Sites linking each other from the same server/ip address is 99% by the same owner, and google knows. I'm sure google algorith has been development to manage this situation.

I have a technical problem, because my Sites uses the same Database, and I would like to have them on different class C IP's
    Remote MySQL did not works fine in my testings.

Thanks for your replies.
    Regards.
    Different class c, same provider = google still knows. And will penalize you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orien View Post
    To be fair, I think seohosting.com is trying to sell customers on this myth.
    They're all scams to begin with; they'll likely try to sell anything.
    [GB ≠ GiB] [MB ≠ MiB] [kB ≠ kiB] [1000 ≠ 1024] [Giga ≠ gram] [Mega ≠ milli] [Kelvin ≠ kilo] [Byte ≠ bit]
    There is no millibit. There is no gram-bit. There is no Kelvin-Byte.

Quote Originally Posted by alisekaspar View Post
    C class IP hosting and multiple C class IP hosting is what are required in order to be able to overcome the drawback that is associated with such an interlinking process. When you decide to make use of C class IP hosting, what you are doing is making sure that all your multiple websites can do well in a search engine.
    No, it's called linkfarm spam and google also does ASN checking in addition to IPs.

Quote Originally Posted by quantumphysics View Post
    Different class c, same provider = google still knows. And will penalize you for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by quantumphysics View Post
    No, it's called linkfarm spam and google also does ASN checking in addition to IPs.
    I'm getting paranoid with this.
    Is google checking another things like IP Whois and/or Domain Whois? I'm amazed... it is possible that the algorithm does so only when it has reason to...

What's the next? Using Google Analytics, Google Toolbar, (and many other google services) to determine if someone is the same owner of two sites?

Yes, I'm getting paranoid... Google = Big Brother

Forgot...
    Thanks for your answers, are very useful for me. This is turning very interesting...

What's the next? Using Google Analytics, Google Toolbar, (and many other google services) to determine if someone is the same owner of two sites?
    If you are talking about domain name - please be patient as only one owner is possible.
    As per web site - there are plenty of rips, but google will consider website as core if it was found first by google.