Xen $6.95 - 8 CPU Cores - Free DirectAdmin

Xen PV or OpenVZ Your Choice $6.95 512MB Ram 8 CPU Cores for XEN

Free DirectAdmin

Newwebsite.com now offers Virtual Private Servers in the only Uptime Institute
    certified Tier III commercial data center in the USA at OnePartner.com.

We have Special Pricing on our Virtual Private Servers for WebHostingTalk readers.

We are one of the few that offer 8 CPU cores for XEN PV on the base plan and
    starting at 512MB
    for either OpenVZ or XEN.

=============================================================

All Newwebsite.com VPS plans include:
    - Xen PV or OpenVZ
    - FREE Control Panel - DirectAdmin, Webmin, or Kloxo
    - Full root access
    - Free setup
    - Custom Reverse DNS upon request
    - Daily Backups available
    - SolusVM VPS Manager
    - Semi Managed*

Base VPS - Many Upgrades Available

This is the base starting point. You can easily upgrade memory, hard drive
    space, or bandwidth
    on the order page.

Order Here

- Virtualization Technology - Xen PV or OpenVZ - Your Choice !!
    - 25 GB Disk Space
    - 500GB Data Transfer
    - 512 MB RAM
    - 8 CPU Cores
    - 2 Dedicated Ips
    - $6.95/month - NO CONTRACT
    - DirectAdmin, Webmin, Kloxo FREE
    - Cpanel +$15.00/month

Auto Script Installers
    - Installatron +$4.00/month
    - Softaculous +$2.00/month

Order Here

Other Upgradable Items
    - Ram
    - Disk Space
    - Data Transfer
    - Ip Addresses

Order Here

About Newwebsite.com

We have been in the hosting business for over 12 years. With Newwebsite.com
    you get personal service, step by step instructions if you need them. We consider
    every customer and every question to be important. You can call any time. We
    consider it a privilege to talk with our customers.

Why is Tier III important?

Many data centers claim certain standards but who has certified them? The
    Uptime Institute provides certification to data centers who want to claim a Tier
    standard. OnePartner is the only Uptime Institute certified Tier III data center in
    the USA. We are proud to have all of our servers located there.

Management

We manage all the software we install such as OS software, DirectAdmin,
    Installatron, and many other settings. We cannot manage any custom software
    the client installs. Any support needed for any custom installed software
    will need to be obtained directly from the third party software writers or
    we can assist on a case by case basis.

Test Download File

Order Here

out of stock?

No we are not out of stock.

I wish you had a similar deal in Europe

Where are your servers located at in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by bsdvps View Post
    Where are your servers located at in the USA

OnePartner is the only Uptime Institute certified Tier III data center in
    the USA.

I wonder why you don't upgrade your port speed, still 10Mps port

oooppsss... just about to sign up.. they're only in 10mbps port? is that shared in 1 node? or that's guaranteed for each vps? ^_^

NewWebsite, can you please confirm and if you really don't upgrade it?

And by the way, do you allow TUN/TAP and installing of ipp2p modules?

delaying sign-up for a while ^_^.. thanks

It seems they have said at Lowendbox they have only bandwidth cap of 35mbps.

thanks for the info hotsnow, hope they have improved since after the comments from LEB.

Still willing to try them out though, only if OpenVPN is allowed.

Changed my mind after receiving a rude email from sales. I'd rather go with somebody else, as advised by them. great host! lol

Quote Originally Posted by sherwinaval View Post
    Changed my mind after receiving a rude email from sales. I'd rather go with somebody else, as advised by them. great host! lol
    I was not rude to Mr. sherwinaval. I just clearly explained to him that we would not be able to support his bandwidth needs and told him why. I advised him that he should use another company for his particular needs. I could have easily lied to him but I was honest and for that I am now accused of being rude.

Apparently giving just the honest facts is considered rude in his country. Mr. sherwinaval I am sorry you considered my email to you rude. It was not intended that way. I am publicly apologizing to you now. That should tell you something about what kind of company we are. I still do not think I was rude but I am sorry for not taking more time to be more friendly.

thanks for the info hotsnow, hope they have improved since after the comments from LEB.

Still willing to try them out though, only if OpenVPN is allowed.
    Our clients do not need 1000 gigabits of bandwidth. As it is we only use half of our allocated bandwidth. Most clients do not need what they think they need. There is plenty of bandwidth for normal usage clients. We specialize in support and uptime. That is why we went with a certified Tier III data center.

OpenVPN is allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by WebHostX View Post
    I wonder why you don't upgrade your port speed, still 10Mps port
    I am not sure why you think it is a 10Mps port.

Actually i think that 10Mbps speed cap for an entry level VPS is perfectly OK and i will be ordering one of the VPSes soon, just to have a test box on a different continent.
    There is just one thing i don't like - why is this nonsense with having to enter "NS1 prefix" and "NS2 prefix" for a VPS? It is like 5 minutes of work to remove this from the template...

Quote Originally Posted by rds100 View Post
    There is just one thing i don't like - why is this nonsense with having to enter "NS1 prefix" and "NS2 prefix" for a VPS? It is like 5 minutes of work to remove this from the template...
    Its a WHMCS thing. I don't know why its there. But you are correct. I will work on removing this today. We are always happy to make changes to make things less confusing.

And I thought, we are going to stop arguing about this... Do you really wish to continue?

I've asked you several questions, unfortunately, first two was about the bandwidth. I only asked if you really were on a 10mbps port and if there's any guaranteed speed due to the reason, what if a certain vps consumed all the bandwidth at a certain point of time? What will happen to the others? Will they suffer? or you take care of it so that others won't get affected? But instead of providing a simple answer, you threw it back at me and quoted me $525/month for a dedicated port which I never asked. And then asked me to call any other data centers to ask about leasing a cabinet. Why would I look at your services if I needed a cabinet? A simple answer could have fixed it.

Then assumed that all other questions are irrelevant since the first answer was negative? Why would you assume that? I wouldn't have asked them anyway if all that matters was speed.

Then you pushed me away and advised to look for another one... Like I've said, I'm sorry if I say you were rude, but that's how I see it. And please, my country has nothing to do with this. If you're country has everything to do with all of the things you say and do, then please don't compare mine with yours.

MOST clients don't need what they think they need... But not ALL!!

And I thought, we are going to stop arguing about this... Do you really wish to continue?
    No I do not wish to continue arguing about this. I publicly apologized to you. What else do you want from me?

And then asked me to call any other data centers to ask about leasing a cabinet. Why would I look at your services if I needed a cabinet?
    I suggested that so that you would know I was being honest with you. I never suggested that you lease a cabinet. I suggested that you confirm that bandwidth prices are high. We cannot give someone exclusive 10Mbps for $6.95/month. It cost us way more than that. I was asking that you call another data center to compare prices for bandwidth. Find out what data centers really charge for bandwidth.

This whole exchange of emails and such has been a complete misunderstanding. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I don't know what else I can do to make it right.
    Last edited by Newwebsite.com; 02-27-2011 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rds100 View Post
    It has been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Newwebsite.com View Post
    No I do not wish to continue arguing about this. I publicly apologized to you. What else do you want from me?
    Really?!! Apologized publicly while insulting my country? How sincere!?! And never say you're sorry unless you really are. Honesty is sincerity, keep it that way!

Don't stop, then I won't!

while insulting my country?
    I did not insult your country. I merely pointed out the difference in our cultures.

I said:
    Apparently giving just the honest facts is considered rude in his country.
    I did not say it was good or bad thing. Its just different than what I am used to where I live. I will try to do better when speaking with people from other countries.

It seems no matter what I say I will get attacked by you so I will stop responding to you now. It seems we are not understanding each other.

If anybody else has any questions I will be happy to respond.

No, I don't have a habit of attacking people, only those who don't know how to choose their words.

I hope this time, you're decided to stop.

If anybody has any questions or concerns please let us know.

sherwinaval, I'm not sure how old are you but the date on your profile makes me sad.

I also had made a purchase from them some time ago and I wasn't happy with what the speed turned out to be, because the port wasn't 100mbps as advertised, but despite that the owner issued a refund with no questions asked.

I see that you didn't even make a purchase from that, so what gives?
    You got a public apologize from them, don't act like a kid and try to ruin there reputation if you haven't even used there services!

@Kurikami, you just made my day not really sure what date you're talking about though. Glad to know your experience with them.

I never asked for a public apology but I really appreciate that now. I never talked about their service as I really don't have the right to do so. I was trying to keep their reputation intact in my post by not going into detail of what really happened, but oh well.

FYI, I even wished them good luck in my email to them and hoping to see good reviews from their current and future clients too, to end the conversation nicely.

I would never tell anyone to stay away from them but neither will I recommend them.

This is what was considered rude. If this really is considered rude please let me
    know (other than sherwinaval) and I will work on different wording. I did not
    think it was rude but I am all for learning how to word things better.

We are a small company. Bandwidth is very expensive and has to be
    shared. If you want 10Mbps dedicated to you then the cost will be
    $525.00/month. Call any data center and ask to lease a cabinet and find out
    how much bandwidth costs and you will find similar pricing everywhere.

Not one of our hundreds of clients is actually using 10Mbps. We provide
    specialized services. If you want cheap bandwidth and no support then you
    probably need to use somebody else.

Thanks for sharing that... let me just post the question to complete that

Hi, I was just about to sign up, but saw a post in WHT (in your ads) that you are on a 10mbps port. Is this 10mbps shared in a whole node? or is it guaranteed for each vps? Do you do port upgrades, up to what extent?

And do you allow enabling of TUN/TAP to be used for openvpn and do you
    install ip tables modules like ipp2p?
    About Add-ons, do you allow buying of add-ons
    later? Like the additional 500gb of bw will only be $1.00? and another 25gb of space is $1?
    How's your route thru asia? Southeast to be specific. Thanks