100GB Space +
    800GB Bandwith +
    With WHMCS License
    Dedicated Ip
    SSL

Optional:
    Be able to sell resellers
    Resell VPS if its automated
    End user support(ofcourse who give me this has more advantage)
    Help me setup the site and be ready to sell hosting (preferred)
    Help intergate WHMCS( Can pay if its affordable)

Please tell me what you can offer with prices

What kind of budget are you working with.

With those kind of specs did u think about a vps?
    ¦ Ernie - ColoCrossing by HostPapa | Enterprise Colocation and Baremetal Services
    ¦ Colocation | Dedicated Servers | Private Cloud | Managed Services | IP Transit
    ¦ Buffalo, NY | Los Angeles | Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Atlanta | San Jose | Seattle
    ¦ Equick @ colocrossing.com

Quote Originally Posted by HVHost View Post
    What kind of budget are you working with.

With those kind of specs did u think about a vps?
    I can't manage a VPS, unless its managed and its ddos protected I would take VPS offers

Well managed VPS i would go with hostdime.com.. Im not 100% if they offer end user support though.
    ¦ Ernie - ColoCrossing by HostPapa | Enterprise Colocation and Baremetal Services
    ¦ Colocation | Dedicated Servers | Private Cloud | Managed Services | IP Transit
    ¦ Buffalo, NY | Los Angeles | Atlanta | Chicago | Dallas | Atlanta | San Jose | Seattle

Well managed VPS i would go with hostdime.com.. Im not 100% if they offer end user support though.
    Yea but they are expensive and they probably wont be able to help me setup a site

Quote Originally Posted by TheMostCreative View Post
    Yea but they are expensive and they probably wont be able to help me setup a site
    Check out their reseller accs.. They come with whmcs and are pretty inexpensive. Then you can find whmcs integration here for around $35.00.

Check out their reseller accs.. They come with whmcs and are pretty inexpensive. Then you can find whmcs integration here for around $35.00.
    I'll wait for more offers in here because im looking for long term business

No problem.. You can also check out semoweb. I know their reseller accs are extremely cheap and they also do whmcs integration. Maybe they can work something out with u.

Have a look on m2host, dollarhost they are saying they will give unlimited what you want. godaddy is also lucrative but its limited.

Have you checked the offers forum? http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Try checking out EZPZhosting. They should be able to offer that for less than a month. What I mean by that is all your requirements they are able to grant it.

Quote Originally Posted by PrestonHost-Faris View Post
    Try checking out EZPZhosting. They should be able to offer that for less than a month. What I mean by that is all your requirements they are able to grant it.
    They wont be able to help me setup the site

They wont be able to help me setup the site
    Did you try contacting them? They offer a webdesign on top of all package. I'm sure they will be able to assist in a bit or so like setting up WHMCS.

Quote Originally Posted by PrestonHost-Faris View Post
    Did you try contacting them? They offer a webdesign on top of all package. I'm sure they will be able to assist in a bit or so like setting up WHMCS.
    I actually was with them, they couldn't help me setup a site

I actually was with them, they couldn't help me setup a site
    Not many hosts are going to advertise on their website that they will help setup your site(s) for you. And hosts are not allowed to make offers in this forum either.

So you are going to need to contact hosts and ask them! Tell them exactly what needs to be done as well as your budget.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    Not many hosts are going to advertise on their website that they will help setup your site(s) for you. And hosts are not allowed to make offers in this forum either.

So you are going to need to contact hosts and ask them! Tell them exactly what needs to be done as well as your budget.
    I know and i've asked them.

Thanks everyone but found what im looking for.

No problem.

All the best.

- Chris