Where could I buy articles?

Hello there,
    Firstly I apologise if this should be in the offers and request sections.

I have a blog, however to establish it on the internet I need to populate it with around 30 articles.

Are there sites that offer a .zip file of blog articles on specific subjects?

Or company's that offer a service to post articles.
    Follow me on Twitter: @conrjac
      0 Not allowed!

If you're looking for custom written articles check out ccarticles.com, I've worked with them quite a few times for article writing and submission. Good quality and very good prices.
    They're more SEO oriented, if you're looking for longer, very high quality articles your best bet is probably to go on a site like guru.com and find a freelance writer.
    Sam Barrow - CEO @ SQUIDIX (1-855-SQUIDIX)
    Ask Us About Sponsoring Your Web Site (High Traffic Sites Only)
    Squidix - Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, Managed VPS and Managed Dedicated Hosting
    Midwestern Web - Web Design & Development Services
      0 Not allowed!

I think that you must find authors, not articles. Here it is - articlestrade.com - a website that is supposed to be marketplace for articles. However you do not need a cheap, poor content.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor
      0 Not allowed!

I did read an advertisement for an author a couple of days ago, go though the offers board...
      0 Not allowed!

If you want to republish articles from other sites,you should check ezinearticles.com and articlebase.com. If you want custom written unique articles, choose writers not article. Hire a professional write for your article needs.
      0 Not allowed!

ccarticles.com is a good one I hear but knowing personally beanstalk-inc.com is a very good solution, SEO services of all types short terms and long terms available, articles, copyrighting the whole nine yards.

Maybe checking them might be one of your best options.
    Last edited by Host99; 02-26-2011 at 02:08 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

I think you should consider announcement from the official Google Blog 2 days ago. Actually what is says is that websites with no unique or quality content will be punished.

So consider writing your own articles is better. http://googleblog.blogspot.com/
      0 Not allowed!

i think writing for your own blog is not hard, just add it one by one, pieces by pieces and eventually youll surpassed that limit. cause what seach engine want its not just quality but also freshness and unique. just my thought anyway...
      0 Not allowed!

There are lots of articles where you can register as premium member and post your blog content in to it for some affordable prices, I suggest you to go for a article sites which has high pr and it should be of do-follow article website, where you can have more weight age than a normal article site.
      0 Not allowed!

I would just honestly write them myself.
    Anyways:

Odesk
    Fiverr
    Finding any outsourcing company works

Good luck!
      0 Not allowed!

http://ccarticles.com/ is a nice site for purchasing articles but according to me hire a writer would be better decision than buying articles.
      0 Not allowed!

Before you chose a content writer, do check their content by a small content test. They should be search engine friendly with a normal keyword density.
      0 Not allowed!