Financial Analyst / CFO

Anyone need a Financial Analyst or CFO to help either get their monthly, quarterly, annual statements in line?

• Experience in preparing hosting companies for sale and guiding through the sale process.

• Experience in helping companies acquire other hosting companies and doing specific valutions to ensure the price is right.

Does not need to be fulltime, salaried, or anything like that. I enjoy working with numbers, have a full time job, but enjoy consulting on the side. Will negotiate with you to come about an appropriate rate. Located NY/NJ area.

PM/Post here with any additional questions. PM for more contact details.

Moved to Employment / Job Requests.
    - Jamie Harrop

Sorry I thought I was in that sub forum.

Anyone need a Sr. Financial Analyst or CFO to help either get their monthly, quarterly, annual statements in line? Are you looking to improve your P&L and your bottom line? If so, I can help.

• Experience in preparing hosting companies for sale and guiding through the sale process.

• Experience in helping companies acquire other hosting companies and doing specific valutions to ensure the price is right.

• Worked alongside (undisclosd company name) for 14 months, raised profits 60% and reduced expenses by 21%.

• Created/Implemented annual and semi-annual budgets to allow for client growth, refunds, advertising expenses, and salaries.

• Worked alongside CEO and Senior Management to ensure that deadlines were met, discretionary budgets were over only 10% thresholds.

• Helped implement a vendor management staff that saved 200% year over year by reaching out to vendors and making deals.

Does not need to be fulltime or salaried. I enjoy working with numbers and will negotiate with you to come about an appropriate rate. Located NY/NJ area, can work remotely.

PM/Post here with any additional questions. PM for more contact details.