Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    160

    thinking to move to futurehosting , what do you say?

    I have two vpses at WiredTree and Knownhost

    both are good, except I need 2 gb ram and cost effectiveness.

    I found Future Hosting with 2g ram and better price.

    Whats your opinions

    are they good enough in support and network reliability.

    I have clients and I dont want to put them in any trouble with poor services etc.

    suggestions please!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,680
    Have you looked at any other providers or just futurehosting? I personally have never used them, but I have seen their advertisements around this forum.

    What are your VPS requirements? Budget? Managed or Unmanaged? cPanel?

    - Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    160
    I am looking for 2g ram, raid 10, good processing, 80 gb or better, whmcs, cpanel, fantatico and budget under $100

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    3,342
    All reasonable for your budget the only thing that might catch you is the WHMCS since not every host offers this. Have you tried vpslatch? Even if you get the external license (non-branded about $15/mo) you'll come in well under your budget. I used FH in the past for quite a while, IMHO they are a good value IF you don't mind some downtime.

  5. #5
    Your budget looks reasonable, which virtualization technology you intended to use? Xen? OpenVZ? ..or others?
    ControlVM.com :: Cloud Hosting Reliable Xen VPS :: Serving Customer From More Than 40 Countries.
    Hosting Services Available in the USA ● Germany ● Malaysia ● Singapore and Hong Kong

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    All reasonable for your budget the only thing that might catch you is the WHMCS since not every host offers this. Have you tried vpslatch? Even if you get the external license (non-branded about $15/mo) you'll come in well under your budget. I used FH in the past for quite a while, IMHO they are a good value IF you don't mind some downtime.
    Down Time! huh! I do mind that.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    226
    There are good reviews about futurehosting and you have a good budget.I suggest you to give a try choosing a starter plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    Have you tried vpslatch?
    The OP needs a suggestion to get started with futurehosting

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,446
    future hosting is not bad, its plans are attractive and prices are competitive. You can try this hosting company but if you get some information on its past performance then it will be fine.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    4,222
    I'm with KnownHost (US) and FutureHosting (UK).....so I know where you're coming from!

    My advice.....go for it! FutureHosting are very good indeed, and I don't think you'll be disappointed!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,680
    Quote Originally Posted by sysguru View Post
    I am looking for 2g ram, raid 10, good processing, 80 gb or better, whmcs, cpanel, fantatico and budget under $100
    Location preference? If it's within the US you will find many great providers within your budget.

    - Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,219
    I used and use Futurehosting for several VPS and a dedicated server. I am a happy camper and would fully recommend them!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Amitz View Post
    I used and use Futurehosting for several VPS and a dedicated server. I am a happy camper and would fully recommend them!
    what about network uptime, server speed and support.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    160
    anyway guys I took a turn,and jumped to Cluptime and ordered a vps with them.

    Wish me luck.

    soon I will come with review of WiredTree, KnownHost and clubuptime

    have fun!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Tangerang, ID
    Posts
    123
    I thought you should go with futurehosting, because they are really professional.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    3,342
    Quote Originally Posted by youser View Post
    There are good reviews about futurehosting and you have a good budget.I suggest you to give a try choosing a starter plan


    The OP needs a suggestion to get started with futurehosting
    Which I gave them then offered a suggestion.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by sysguru View Post
    anyway guys I took a turn,and jumped to Cluptime and ordered a vps with them.

    Wish me luck.

    soon I will come with review of WiredTree, KnownHost and clubuptime

    have fun!
    Glad to hear that.

    Good luck !

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 12:07 AM
  2. 100 TB questions, thinking on move on
    By ronaldmd in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 07:13 PM
  3. My Review of Futurehosting (futurehosting.biz)
    By p00kster in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 08:04 AM
  4. VDSL.. Anyone thinking what i'm thinking?
    By ITHost-KoreyR in forum Web Hosting Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 04:50 PM
  5. cpanel move questions: howto move account when username exists?
    By Haze in forum Hosting Software and Control Panels
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 02:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •